Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 7. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 04:01:30 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

I think it is probably because of it's popularity which is increasing and a lot of people are investing more in bitcoin which pushes it's value to increase more and more. The fact that the people earns in investment on bitcoin and use the money they earn to buy more circulates and centers to bitcoin itself that is why the value keeps growing and growing. Therefore, we should keep on doing what we are doing for bitcoin to be more successful.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 03:14:15 AM
I was finding the reason for sudden rise over last 3 weeks, one of the many reason I found out is:

Massive increase demand in several parts of the world-
RAISE OF PUBLIC INTEREST IN BITCOIN

Few other reasons which are responsible-

1) Extremely limited supply.
2) Reasonably secure and NOT reversible.
3) Rather large and growing number of companies that take bitcoin in exchange for products.
4) Can't artificially manufacture it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
December 26, 2017, 09:29:57 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think the main reason in the fast growing price of bitcoin.
Is the huge demand of it in the market.
I think a lot of bitcoin earner are holding their coin that cause to a shortage of bitcoin.
And because many investor are looking for the bitcoin, they are willing to pay high just to have investment with it.
I don't think so because if it is the huge demand the only direction Bitcoin will be going is up but right now we are seeing Bitcoin go up and down after a big fall from the 20,000$ level. Which means the demand really is not the main factor why Bitcoin is so volatile. The main reason why Bitcoin is volatile is because the whales or the big players are the ones who are dictating the movement of Bitcoin as they are also taking profit from the price movement they are doing, they are also the reason why Bitcoin is moving at a fast rate whether it is going up or down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 26, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

I think the main reason in the fast growing price of bitcoin.
Is the huge demand of it in the market.
I think a lot of bitcoin earner are holding their coin that cause to a shortage of bitcoin.
And because many investor are looking for the bitcoin, they are willing to pay high just to have investment with it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
December 26, 2017, 09:09:08 AM
I think it moves fast because investors are increasing which resulted to the sudden decrease in supply and the value eventually rise.
It is simply the law of economics that the more demand of a commodity is in market, the more supply is there but even if the supply is limited of something, the more people are going to crave for it. Bitcoin is having very limited supply and this is also one of the basic reasons why bitcoin is rising in value all the time. Too many investors are investing too with the passage of time and this is again main reason in the increasing value of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 26, 2017, 07:07:00 AM
Bitcoin price depend on the supply and demand, therefore its value depends on the quality and quantity of people who buy bitcoin. And i think the reason why it goes up drastically is because people still want to buy bitcoin even  its price is high because they are taking the opportunity that they will gain by its rising value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
December 26, 2017, 05:36:57 AM
I think since more and more people are joining and investing on btc, I guess that's the main reason why btc moves so fast. It is now becoming popular and many people, local or international businessman and woman invests too.
Activity: 98
December 26, 2017, 05:02:09 AM
Its the uprising popularity of bitcoin right now. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin is very popular even to small countries in the world. With its popularity more and more investors are hooked to bitcoin.
Activity: 350
December 26, 2017, 04:50:50 AM

bitcoin can reach a high price because of the global level of confidence in the currency of the crypto, and many investors are investing in bitcoin currencies, which causes the bitcoin value to be high
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

High market demand is the reason behind this. Bitcoin's market price is continuously increasing due to the high demand that it is getting in the market. As its market value increases, same thing happens with its demand and vice versa icluding the backdrops. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and it is not surprising for its value to be as high as this.

Things are moving in digital direction. There are lots of online stores which accepts bitcoins. Almost all of gambling sites have now shifted from fiat to bitcoins payments. ICO and lots of other projects are using bitcoin as a mode of collecting payment. All these things make bitcoins very valuable and due to this high demand its price is increasing unexpectedly very fast.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin moves so fast is because of the massive investors who are after in investing in bitcoin the demand is getting bigger and bigger thats why the bitcoin moves so fast specially its price.
Activity: 882
December 26, 2017, 01:16:18 AM
Fast-moving bitcoins may be the result because enthusiasts of the bitcoin itself are increasing rapidly. the more bitcoin enthusiasts then automatically also bitcoin prices will move with a quick
Bitcoin is the best of all the other crypto’s because it gives high rate of return that is why a lot of people are taking interest in it and it has made place in their hearts, people are investing more and more money day by day and also the number of investors is increasing rapidly so I think that this is the reason that bitcoin is moving very fast.
Activity: 1
December 25, 2017, 10:16:20 PM
how bitcoin will handle millions of transactions even after segwit or LN implementation?. keeping in mind that only fraction of people using Crypto now days what will happen if 10-20% population start using it everyday?.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 10:11:14 PM
Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.
Correct, people are investing in bitcoin not because of the utility that it has right now, they are investing in bitcoin because of the utility is going to have in the future, many people myself included are betting that bitcoin is going to become an integral part of the economic system and our everyday lives and that is something we do not know yet if it is going to become a reality.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 25, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

Simple the demand is growing, the supply is very limited so any change n the demand part of the equation is going to change the price in a dramatic fashion, until we get the whole world to adopt bitcoin we are going to see these movements on the price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 25, 2017, 06:12:16 PM
Many new traders are joining the crypto market and that is causing the positive fluctuations in the Bitcoin price. Many new investors are turning towards Bitcoin and demanding of the Bitcoin in that period is also causing the Bitcoin rise. Supply of the Bitcoin is limited and in a couple of the years, its price will rise even more. Right now after Christmas delirium, people did make the transactions and trades to the fiat money and that caused the Bitcoin to fall down. Soon after, when this holiday season will pass the Bitcoin will return to the price value that it had before 2 weeks. Although Bitcoin has the older technology then some new altcoins its implementation to the companies is causing the hype over it and its fictional stability is attracting the new investors all the time.
Activity: 1139
December 25, 2017, 06:07:53 PM
Just to clear my understanding by move fast you is the very volatile price. Well, the main driver of the price of Bitcoin is basically because of the demand. And the demand is the one that is also volatile. Everyday there are a lot of selling and buying of Bitcoins happening. And this is because the number of Bitcoin users and traders also increased as bitcoin fame grew up through social media. And with the christmas season coming, a lot of people are cashing out. But many predicts that the price will go back up next quarter of the year 2018.
In this year I feel that bitcoin was under pressure because in last few month’s there were some rich and big countries they have join bitcoin and also some rich companies have also join bitcoin because bitcoin is now one the favorite currency in market and its demand is going very high day by day in last sic month’s bitcoin make a record business which is also a very great honor for bitcoin so bitcoin need to be ready for next year because a lot of countries are going to join bitcoin.
Bitcoin is amazing and its feature is really works and it is really verry simple to use most of the people here in crypto feild is really being astonished to tbe features of bitcoin that is why they are slowly getting crazy about it .It is really amazing and it really gives  a exyra income to us that is why everyone really wanted to have bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 05:23:10 PM
Just to clear my understanding by move fast you is the very volatile price. Well, the main driver of the price of Bitcoin is basically because of the demand. And the demand is the one that is also volatile. Everyday there are a lot of selling and buying of Bitcoins happening. And this is because the number of Bitcoin users and traders also increased as bitcoin fame grew up through social media. And with the christmas season coming, a lot of people are cashing out. But many predicts that the price will go back up next quarter of the year 2018.
In this year I feel that bitcoin was under pressure because in last few month’s there were some rich and big countries they have join bitcoin and also some rich companies have also join bitcoin because bitcoin is now one the favorite currency in market and its demand is going very high day by day in last sic month’s bitcoin make a record business which is also a very great honor for bitcoin so bitcoin need to be ready for next year because a lot of countries are going to join bitcoin.
Activity: 518
December 25, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

More people are being interested to Bitcoin. Which I think gives high demand in the market for Bitcoin and it also positively affects its market value. So since its market price is moving this fast, there's a huge possibility that it is becoming more indemand and is getting more recognized in the market worldwide.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 25, 2017, 08:12:04 AM
Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day so they have supply with us so they completing the demand and that's  why price fluctuates too much. Bitcoin do have inflation effect so people buy and than sell it in short spam of time so price goes down. When price decreases people buy more bitcoin that price again increases.
Pages:
Jump to: