Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 5. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 05, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Bitcoins value is going up so fast because all of a sudden a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it. The demand for it increases so in result its value also rises up.

The large number of investors in the market is one of the factor why Bitcoin is still going on and moving fast, as well as the increasing community of people who are interested in investing, trading, and work for Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin can really move fast  this far because of its good feedback and a simple way of earning profit we can really see its profit and it is really simple to use for payment and regarding to the price it is really exciting and it can really give as a huge profit.I believe that because also of social m3dia bitcoin really grow do fast because many people really get interest on it.
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 05, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
January 05, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
I think it's because the demand of bitcoin and also people start to realize that bitcoin is good for investment and people start buying bitcoins right now. I also thing people start curious about bitcoin why the price is really high for a coin and then start buy bitcoins too.

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
I do not really look at the Bitcoin movement but I think that makes Bitcoin move this fast,because of the huge amount of Bitcoin demand and the growing number of Bitcoin users so that Bitcoin can move quickly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 05, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
People. People makes bitcoin move fast. It is the people who actually make it move. People invest and gain money from bitcoin. They build business, profit from it and use it. The demand makes it move fast, increasing or decreasing.
Activity: 331
January 04, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

Your post is about almost a month ago, and we have the observation that Bitcoin moves fast by the month of December. Just like dollar its value is not stable especially December is a peak season money uses from time and time. And when it uses the flow chart of money will be increases too. Just like here at Bitcoin, peak season is one of the cause for its become popular.
Merit: 176
January 04, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
There has a lot of ways to move fast of Bitcoin.Such as-firstly it's very secure, secondly the rising price of coins, thirdly it's very comfortable to using for the users.With the huge population who uses Bitcoin and they have never been caught by investing.Therefore, it can be said without doubt that for those reason Bitcoin is moving very fast and it will move forward.
I think that society is interested in Bitcoin just because its huge price is increasing at a tremendous rate. But most of the people understand that this growth can change a very rapid decline. In other words, we can say that Petya and no stability will give anyone and your investments can be in danger.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 01:52:12 PM
There has a lot of ways to move fast of Bitcoin.Such as-firstly it's very secure, secondly the rising price of coins, thirdly it's very comfortable to using for the users.With the huge population who uses Bitcoin and they have never been caught by investing.Therefore, it can be said without doubt that for those reason Bitcoin is moving very fast and it will move forward.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
January 04, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
The bitcoin price move fast because last November to December most of people put more interest on the bitcoin.  the more demand of the bitcoin cause the faster movement of the price and also the more investor like Mcdo news that McDo will adopt the bitcoin as mode of payment and others good news.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 04, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
I do see three reasons behind the Bitcoin rally and those are greed, greed and greed which is attracting more investors with a big amount of money and invest in Bitcoin. I am not against this inflow and not against making money out of it too but I believe that we must recognise and promote it as a payment system if we are really concerned about the growth in the long run. Making money by exploiting the opportunities might be a profiting now but it is not taking us anywhere in the long run.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 04, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
There are many reasons for it. Sometimes, many informations hoax make people not to invest because they are scary if they lose out Smiley
but i think the most reason is the assurance bitcoin can give of profiteering,the
 earning on investing inthis coin makes the new comer interested and the project it self
is more functional than other coins we ever had.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
In fact it is a common thing in a market, keep in mind the principle of supply and supply that is a very basic factor commodity price movement, which occurs in bitcoin so fast moving is that many investors buy lots of bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap so bitcoin stock is reduced, automatically when the inventory of a commodity is reduced then the price will be great, and vice versa...
It is difficult to determine the exact cause,  it is likely that the has increased from the great attention the currency receives. The news of the spectacular rise in value encourages people to invest more in the crypto-wave.
People nowadays are really in into internet, during Idle moment they are making money online, exploring how to make money on it until someone discovered bitcoin and with that bitcoin really move fast especially those times when bitcoin was starting because it was used in online games as a token and with that bitcoin was in demand in online games.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 04, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
In fact it is a common thing in a market, keep in mind the principle of supply and supply that is a very basic factor commodity price movement, which occurs in bitcoin so fast moving is that many investors buy lots of bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap so bitcoin stock is reduced, automatically when the inventory of a commodity is reduced then the price will be great, and vice versa...
It is difficult to determine the exact cause,  it is likely that the has increased from the great attention the currency receives. The news of the spectacular rise in value encourages people to invest more in the crypto-wave.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
January 04, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I think that the main reason why bitcoin is moving this fast is because the world has suddenly took notice of cryptocurrency and is starting to show up when it comes to the interest in the market. AS a result the demand brought surges to its prices
Supply and demand is the main factor for the success of anything as we all know that that the demand of bitcoin is increasing continuously more people are knowing about the crypto currencies from all over the world and they are showing keen interest in it which has a direct impact on the success of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

The popularity of bitcoins is growing and its acceptance by the general public is high. Potential investors and investors alike are coming in that is why more supplies are demanded making the price to soar high.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 04, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
Growing popularity Of Bitcoin is the major reason for its price growth in last few days. People all around the world are adopting it as an investment tool. This increases its demand and supply being limited make its price rise like anything. Market cap of BTC has been doubled from Sep till now and so is its price. Hope to see BTC rise more in 2018 if lightning network comes into the picture, Coz then people will adopt it as a payment mode also and will use it more often for day to day transaction.
Also it seems investors are planning to invest big money in bitcoin and when that happens that is going to change the whole dynamic of bitcoin, not only the big demand and the big amount of money is going to make the price of bitcoin even higher, people all around the world will want to join this revolution for fear of being left behind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

I guess it mobe fast because his high demand in the digital crypto currency.Almost investor have been invest on this currency.It because of his higher potential incoming future.The more investor the more it fast to move...thats what i understand why bitcoin fast to move
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
January 03, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
Just to clear my understanding by move fast you is the very volatile price. Well, the main driver of the price of Bitcoin is basically because of the demand. And the demand is the one that is also volatile. Everyday there are a lot of selling and buying of Bitcoins happening. And this is because the number of Bitcoin users and traders also increased as bitcoin fame grew up through social media. And with the christmas season coming, a lot of people are cashing out. But many predicts that the price will go back up next quarter of the year 2018.
In this year I feel that bitcoin was under pressure because in last few month’s there were some rich and big countries they have join bitcoin and also some rich companies have also join bitcoin because bitcoin is now one the favorite currency in market and its demand is going very high day by day in last sic month’s bitcoin make a record business which is also a very great honor for bitcoin so bitcoin need to be ready for next year because a lot of countries are going to join bitcoin.
Bitcoin is amazing and its feature is really works and it is really verry simple to use most of the people here in crypto feild is really being astonished to tbe features of bitcoin that is why they are slowly getting crazy about it .It is really amazing and it really gives  a exyra income to us that is why everyone really wanted to have bitcoin.
Extra income factor is playing key role in attracting people all over the globe towards bitcoin. In this very year, bitcoin has generated many rich people, many have been able to set up their own businesses and fulfill their dreams with the help of bitcoin.

There is no doubt that this currency is highly astonishing and people are really intrigued by its unique features. Decentralization is most impressive of all and the privacy provided is also good.
Pages:
Jump to: