Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 17. (Read 11101 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 12:35:02 PM
I know that altcoins will be using as payment method in different companies and project, so sure everything will be cost much higher
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
We always want to hope that another interesting campaign will be over successful, because there is always hope for the best and optimism in General in such a case as cryptocurrency transactions is very useful for all who are engaged in this. The most important thing is the lessons that you still learn something and you become smarter and smarter on many issues!So we can say that the experience attracts!
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 16, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
I believe in new Altcoin if I see the team work and see the roadmap. a good team will continue to make their new altcoins more familiar and more, such as trying to put on good exchangers or create applications that use their coins. and looking at the roadmap, if the roadmap is well and the goals are reached one by one, I think the new altcoin will have a good future too.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
No, I will not trust any new altcoin but I trust some altcoins because not all the new altcoins are potentially good but there are some good altcoins as well and I've gotten new altcoin results and that's a lot

I do not agree as many new altcoin will be better than the old altcoin, it's because you have not chosen the right one, but you have defaulted it all bad.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Its because sound projects are cheap during ICO, so it create a platform for people to make money. Secondly most altcoins are solving meaningful real life issue.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
September 16, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

If I have pieces of it from my own hardwork, it sums it up why I trust the new altcoin badly. Well, thinking of it to be trash just makes me panic at somepoint, and I don't wanna bear such feelings that is why even if I have the slightest idea that this altcoin or whatever altcoin it is that is indeed a trash, well, I look something worth behind it. Just to be sure if I would make any move towards it would be something I won't ever regret at any means of my life.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
because each altcoin has its own character and also with a clear roadmap with a certain period of time with a clear system Undecided
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I have not fully entrusted the new Altcoin. before the altcoin was listed in the market, I still lacked confidence in the company that created the altcoin. I believe in new altcoins when they are already in the market and many investors are interested in the altcoin.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
Many factors influence the choice of altcoin, but the most important is the project and the team
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
the company might have with offers as clients to work on decision as one on selection with the priors as preferring the option among similar ones from different distros as the use with work on finance to gives with chance on extent as collecting shift on difference as the possession of balance on token with the currency of payment.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
It is necessary to check by their own rules or to look at the situation of one or another coin / token. Most importantly look at the characteristics of these aspects. Wink Wink Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 16, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
I am one of those people who are very difficult to trust a new coin, especially when there are so many new coins that appear but are not able to last long. So if I want to invest in a new coin I need to see the initial movement of the coin after the release on the market.
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
Any legitimate project depends on the team behind it and and the whitepaper of that particular project. Once a new altcoin has got a backup and good partnerships with some known international companies then it has to be ranked as the legitimate project. The whitepaper of that particular altcoin project makes it viable effective. This consists of the roadmap, the future aspects or plans, the exchangers expected for that altcoin to be launched all that gives trust for a new altcoin.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
September 16, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Usually by their way to follow the roadmap schedule. If they fall short or miss a deadline too much, that's the first sign of rumble.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 16, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
I trusted to the new altcoins if I see the unique and advtanges of that coin when I invested or purchase. Because most of the altcoins now are same purposes and very common to each other. But if the project are very big difference to them is is good and they have a lot of benefits and uses. If that coin have that high chance that I invest more of my money even thay coin is potential.
Activity: 14
September 16, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
maybe thinking that the existence of a new coin can give more value to them seeing new coins that are only popular at the beginning / only temporarily. If new coins lack innovation, it might not last long and shift with other coins. it's better to invest in coins that you have with what is certain if you want to try a new coin, it would be better to buy half, not all.
Activity: 211
September 16, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
There are several factors to trust a new altcoin. One of the most important factors is the project profile, white paper, road map, project team and the project advisory team. They all need to be reliable in the field of cryptocurrency. If these factors match what we want, then I believe in the new altcoin.
Activity: 602
September 16, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
Over time, I began very carefully and carefully to check the projects before investing, so it seems to me that now is the time to properly analyze projects, because over time people start to develop their own theories, I think that it is necessary to understand that now the most important thing is to create a service that would gave us guarantees
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
To be honest, I don't easily trust bounty projects. Before anything else, I will see to it that the project is realistic as well as idealistic. After a thorough investigation (sorry for the term) of a project, like visiting the website, reading the white paper, and even checking everything in the website, that will give you a hint if you can trust the project. Being wise is a must!
copper member
Activity: 370
September 16, 2018, 08:20:48 AM
I trust a new altcoin if the altcoin has enormous potential to grow and develop and many people use it. New Altcoin is certainly more interesting and makes me curious about the advantages offered.
Pages:
Jump to: