Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 20. (Read 11108 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
Its very hard to justify the new coin. Cause it has no achievement. We need to be picky in this situation.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Clear view and active team member.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
Trust can be bought by checking their achievement, ideas, goals and riviews.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 12:45:59 AM
In addition to the community, I also checked what facilities offered by new coins that were not offered by other coins.I read all of their projects and why they made new coins. If there is a legitimate reason to make a coin like that then I proceed further because I know that if the coin has no reason to make it will not last for more time.
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
many people investing in new ICOs are only for profit. many new ICOs that appear with tokens that are very low, but the price can reach 20x from the ICO price after they are listed. many people want to be rich instantly. this is one way. but most also failed.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 12:11:31 AM
The new coins are now very difficult to be predicted because not all new coins have a good product. Now many new coin scam and we have to be smart in selecting coins. Better before you choose the new coin had to do an analysis. Analysis of the various aspects and hopefully what you decide to be your path to success.
indeed not all coins are good and believe or not with new coins, if it has been proven profitable. if it has proven potential, quality and can also be used properly, there must be many people who believe in new coins, but there are many scams that make many people doubt, must be good at choosing coins that are good and also understand about coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 12, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
I do not trust new altcoin. And at all never trusted them and belonged cautiously. I trust only coins the checked time. I try to study new coins more carefully.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
September 12, 2018, 11:55:19 PM
The answer is simple - NOTHING.
There is now nothing that makes me trust a new coin.
At this point of time so many coins have come into action that all of them look like a scam and i feel that even the ones that are legit become a scam seeing other pump and dumo coins.
Activity: 204
September 12, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
The new coins are now very difficult to be predicted because not all new coins have a good product. Now many new coin scam and we have to be smart in selecting coins. Better before you choose the new coin had to do an analysis. Analysis of the various aspects and hopefully what you decide to be your path to success.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 12, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
The mainly things that will make trust in a new coin are the KOLs, concept, licensing of the project, the past experience of the team , how crgpto friendly is the country where CEO and COO are from incase they run away with the investors money so their government can track them down.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 12, 2018, 12:33:02 PM
I'm not attracted to any new altcoins. Because I do not trust them at all. When they have not proven themselves in the market, I believe that there is no point in spending time and money on this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
Majorly a highly active team with best background experience and strong lucrative idea makes a project worthy.
Then their partners, promotional events, and the project reviews give the project a meaning. Then a strong perspectives for the future may be roadmap and exchange listing fulfil the overall trust of the project.
Activity: 148
September 12, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
Since there are such huge numbers of venturesome digital currency particularly altcoins and tokens extends that intend to change the universe of business, which ones that value our speculation is hs a decent and interesting innovatif. The uplifting news is there are numerous business sectors has effectively taken the necessary steps for us by distinguishing and compensating the most encouraging tasks with high however quickly expanding market tops. We can take a gander at from site like coinmarketcap and another site and huge trade.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 11, 2018, 07:06:28 PM
I usually look at the dev team, a legit team is a big factor whether a project will succeed  or not. You have to check out the previous project the team has accomplished, be sure that this team will no longer be reached when trouble comes. Most good coin are based on how well the team working to make the community bigger, to make support question answered and actively updating what milestones were being accomplished by a project. A good project is always back up by a good team.

The emergence of a new altcoin takes a long time to observe and study it to determine if it is a liar. Everything before ico can't be used as a reference, but if ico is finished and then see if its behavior is improving the project all the time.

It takes a lot of reading to determine whether a coin is legit, it would be wise if an investor would make lot of gathering information from review and white paper. Most coins looks promising, but only a coin which has a good team and good product (a real one) would really have a good future. ICO can only be a success if there is great number of people in the market supporting the product or service.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
After studying website and making sure that this coin is a good desired product, read the road map, white paper and the development team. But I think it's best to invest in proven coins that you do not need to test yourself.
copper member
September 12, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
there are many things which many people believe or i think follow while investing in a project. first of all who ae developer of the project like i said many developer are in market who build their reputation  while doing a project and take the project to sky. after then the concept or the actual product they are offering because right now there are many project which cna give good return. after doing other enquiries i will invest in a project
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
I myself do not fully believe in new coin coins that continue to emerge, but some have different prospects and at least the coins that enter the exchange must be quite potential, and I think the new coin aims to be better than the old coin and has a certain appeal but all your decisions itself to love it and try it to know how the quality is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
I see with market conditions like this, there are a number of altcoins that show green light, some of which are dropples and bittwatts, and they experience a very significant increase
Activity: 184
September 12, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Everything looks dependable when it's new. I typically endure it to perceive how quick individuals get exhausted of it yet in the event that that doesn't occur and the esteem keeps expanding or it settles at a high esteem at that point it's generally genuine. I incline toward not to put resources into anything new in light of the fact that there's much an excessive number of new monetary forms and I scarcely observe any of them make it long haul.
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
For me to trust a new altcoin, i will look at the various factors and aspects of the project to see if they are legit or be successful. The team, whitepaper, goal, other serious factors are to be heard with first, if i find it suiting enough for me then i'll give it a shot. So it's all about team and project idea
Pages:
Jump to: