Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 19. (Read 11108 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
I learnt about a project through various channels to collect as much information as possible for my analysis. But now, I will not go to see the ICO project at all. I think it is a waste of my time. In order not to be deceived, I can only choose not to invest.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 15, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.

first the new altcoin did give our hope that we could believe that later the market would soar up, but not entirely the new altcoin were always the best. because there are also altcoins that are scam, and that really makes us nervous. because altcoins like that can sometimes make a problem for the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 15, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

The demand! The trading volume. As long as people are interested in a certain technology (which is represented by a token on the market), it will be growing in price. Everything is simple.
Activity: 882
September 15, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
I don't even believe in new altcoins. They are full of lies and hypocrisy. I think that they are the best in the market and change the world, and in the end, and Soft-cap can not collect.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 15, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
Mostly for me, it is usually the team members behind the coin, I research them, make sure that they know what they are doing and make sure that the are actually the faces behind the coin before I invest. The product is really important but the people behind it are more important since they are the ones who can make the coin do well or make it fail
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
I trust new altcoin that have experience team, strong and active community, clearly whitepaper and road map. They must delivery what they has presented in their road map on time.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
Trust can be bought by checking their achievement, ideas, goals and riviews.

And new altcoins can gain trusts of their investors when they can prove to them that they are legit and capable of giving good investments to their people.
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
For me personally, I need to read the whitepaper as a first move, then i need to see if there is a large enough community around the project, then If both are good I will invest
Hello lg15x, we agree on that, so suggest u have a look at our startup, impressive whitepaper and tokenomics, and big community
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
the main reasons of trust of any altcoin is their white paper and tie-ups and future developments so they are the main reasons for the growth we can relay on
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

A good coin is a compilation of many factors. I think this should be the idea behind this project. The team that can implement this idea. The way they have to make up, and if everything goes smoothly, then this coin can be a success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
For me personally, I need to read the whitepaper as a first move, then i need to see if there is a large enough community around the project, then If both are good I will invest
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
September 13, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
The project team, and the Problems the project intends to solve, the ico ratings. Also the hype  behind it.  
copper member
Activity: 72
September 13, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
look the marketcapitalization of the marketplace and also appearance to the volume of the altcoin if you want to have a consider a brand new altcoin. If the extent of the brand new altcoin is without a doubt excessive, it method that it is sincerely full of capacity
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
First, I usually read whitepapers, roadmaps. and website. search for information about their ico by visiting ico rating like ico tracker, ico bench, etc. I think that is the best way
Activity: 38
September 13, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
Look the marketcapitalization of the market and also look to the volume of the altcoin for you to have a trust a new altcoin. If the volume of the new altcoin is really high, it means that it is really full of potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
If the developer and its team have a good credibility. I always check first their background before I check for the project. If one of their team is in a red flag I won't dare touching it even if it is very promising project.
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
The only thing that can interest me is the alpha version of the product, which should be the project, at least the interface, I mean the programming interface that they are going to implement, it seems to me that this should be.
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
The mainly things that will make trust in a new coin are the KOLs, concept, licensing of the project, the past experience of the team , how crgpto friendly is the country where CEO and COO are from incase they run away with the investors money so their government can track them down.
We agree on suzanne5223 when she mentions
  • 1. the importance of the CONCEPT, or in other words, the POTENTIAL IMPACT on the sector or industry
  • 2. the key pointing to TEAM experience, the C-level members, CEO,COO, and we add the CIO, Head Legal, Head Finance,..

Do u agree?
Would u add more items to the listing before?
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

I really don't believe in the new counterfeit money. Because I always choose a safe way and don't want to risk it. Because I've been a victim before.
Activity: 109
September 13, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
Before,I have learned about a project through various channels to collect as much information as possible for my analysis. But now, I will not go to see the ICO project at all. I think it is a waste of my time. In order not to be deceived, I can only choose not to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: