Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 69. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
firstly I find out their project & start lot of research about their project.if I can see positive think then I trust their project. but its not easy to find out what's the good or bad think.basically I read their whitepaper,planning roadmap & also their community.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:48:55 AM
To find out if a new altcoin deserve to be trusted or not, you got to see on Internet what proffesionals think about it, the only think you have to understand whether it is a real thought or a paid comercial.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 11:00:57 AM
What makes me trust usually in a new altcoin is when I read its project and whitepaper if it is possible to make it in the future and is usable to everyone especially in the society, then I would look at each of its team members and the owners or CEO's if I could find it in their web page or site.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 26, 2017, 10:25:30 AM
Look the marketcapitalization of the market and also look to the volume of the altcoin for you to have a trust a new altcoin. If the volume of the new altcoin is really high, it means that it is really full of potential
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 09:11:56 AM
One of most important factors of trustworthy of a new coin is how much famous its team is, all other factors are secondary.
If developer of the coin are public people - it looks good for me.
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 04:12:51 PM
- dev team
- the idea/tech
- other foundamentals

Since you can't chart a new coin, you are restricted to FA. Spend a couple of months or more on bitcointalk and you'll be better than most at it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
opportunity to take advantage. no need to be hypocritical, almost every bitcoiners or cryptocoiners focus on this.
there is nothing wrong in doing so and it seems there will be many people who will still to continue.
I think that hypocrisy, this is practically a characteristic of every person from the human race, and not just users of crypto currency. Everyone is looking for where to gently fall and earn more. Therefore, I will not appear in those questions, What do all users think about how and who earns.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
December 23, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
To believe an altcoin, you must be very selective person. but sometime new altcoin is good to be trading in. Because the price growing and down everytime, that should be great chance for daily traders to get more profit. But, need to be aware and keep analyze the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 12:35:40 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
opportunity to take advantage. no need to be hypocritical, almost every bitcoiners or cryptocoiners focus on this.
there is nothing wrong in doing so and it seems there will be many people who will still to continue.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

I am not that kind of people to choose if this coin was really trustworthy but I would rather set myself to become more courageous to trust a new altcoin no matter what. Since we are in the world of technology therefore everything is risky so as an individual you must be brave to trust with a new altcoin. Don't be afraid with failures.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2017, 12:14:49 PM
First things first. I immediately look for the team behind it. If i know someone that has good reputation in crypto world then i would invest on it immediately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 23, 2017, 10:43:39 AM
most people believe with the new altcoin is just to try luck alone. for myself I do not really believe in the new altcoin. because I always choose a safe way and do not want to take risks. if you want to choose a new altcoin, you should do altcoin research first.
A lot off things matters and I think there are lot of facts which matters in up and down of a coin. first thing i usually do is to look up each team member background, mostly their working experience and after that i read the whitepaper to see what are they going to do. If it seems like the team is experienced and the stuff that they write in the whitepaper is clear and possible to achieve.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
What makes me trust a new altcoin ? First I will look at the project and do my research very careful, for exemple I will read the whitepaper to see their vision and also check for any spelling errors to see if they are really serious or not. Then I will go to their telegram page and talk to the team and also to other investors. And if I feel comfortable enough then I will invest in it. And when the price goes up I will sell, I am not going to hold forever.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 23, 2017, 09:45:32 AM
i usually dont trust too much what they said, i just only care about how did they make the project success, and will their platform can be applied in real life more often? from times to times, we can make a good judgement to trust in that altcoin or not.
Activity: 184
December 23, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
Development team, their background. Succesfull people make succesfull project.
Absolutely fine this. Surely these are some points that are enough to tell you what your coin is basically. The exact measures of these points will assure you that you are going on a right path and this all need to be done within time. But what people lose here, they just listen someone else and that agreed to join that coin without any research. That is seriously bad for the traders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 03:16:58 PM
The expected return on the investment or future returns are the columns where I spend my least part of research because I believe on a great concept and I check whether a team has that potential to execute the concept in a proper manner or not. Because it doesn't make any sense in the long run if a great team is wasting time on a shitty idea or shitty team is handling a great concept. I try to find at least balanced options while choosing any coin for the purpose of investment.
I don’t need to trust a new altcoin because I have bitcoin in my wallet and all I have to do is to make right decisions on bitcoin and I will make more money than anyone else and I am serious altcoins are bleeding nowadays because bitcoin has drenched their investor and take them under its hold and yeah now other crypto investors are also coming toward bitcoin because they are visionary and alts have no future at all.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 09:22:57 AM
The team, their character, the project, the white paper, the goals of the ICO, and then the look of it
Yes that is right but for becoming perfect and to find a good place for investment it is too much important that you must have good study about the ICO and only then you can know about the project their white paper their goal, and about their developer, For that you must have good experience in crypto world and only then you can become succeeded in your goal and can make good profit from your investment in such kind of ICO.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 18, 2017, 01:46:08 PM
The expected return on the investment or future returns are the columns where I spend my least part of research because I believe on a great concept and I check whether a team has that potential to execute the concept in a proper manner or not. Because it doesn't make any sense in the long run if a great team is wasting time on a shitty idea or shitty team is handling a great concept. I try to find at least balanced options while choosing any coin for the purpose of investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2017, 12:36:04 PM
I don't just trust new altcoins immediately. I find it more convenient if I hear a lot of good feedbacks from other people who already risked using it. A good altcoin will definitely be the content of a lot of threads in here. I read a lot to know.
Yeaa not much we can do to verify things technically , just do your own research by reading isn't a bad way.
Rather than make a baseless speculation picking altcoins randomly etc. Know the core developer , are they have a lot of supports since the announcement and what the mission behind altcoin invention could be a little example to take it as a serious consideration.
i think a lot of the things matters. matter is that it has the quality that I am looking for like great functionality, good team, good track record etc. I do some research on the new altcoin, read their whitepapers if what they are claiming is realistic and analyze the future value of altcoin. All of these matters in it and every one who invest in any ICO check all of those things mentioned above because we know alot of ICO are scam and people are very protective to invest in a new coin.

Now a days this is not just enough to have look onto it. I. mean these developer team can be very trustee for the first time or may be until the ICO is over or even upto the first two quarters of the project development. Then you may start over trusting it but what after that? Will they still remain the same until we hit the exchanger or may be the threshold of our investment?
I guess no, this just not enough now a days. We really need regulated ICO and there has to be some trusted organisation licensing this stuff. Then we may start trusting it fully.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2017, 12:24:21 PM
The team, their character, the project, the white paper, the goals of the ICO, and then the look of it
Pages:
Jump to: