Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 68. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 05:02:49 PM
i will see the features of the coin first , if i think the coin is worth to hold and

have a good future then i will hold some
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
Good Team, Good idea with good future aspects and prospects with long sustainable idea which can possibly give good return if I talk about investment opportunity. Also there are new upcoming gaming coins being released or will be in near future which looks good for gamer.
For daily usage I don't really trust and mostly I cannot use them as only few altcoins are being accepted by goods trader online or local.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
December 30, 2017, 03:57:45 PM
This is one of the most awesome questions I have encountered today.

What makes me trust an alt coin , is first of all and the most important is the transparency , where everything is going , addresses containing the funds and the code of the wallets and block chain open for the public to see and explore and decide if it's worthy and trustable.
I hate joining a coin which doesn't let you in with the details about what they are doing with the premines and stuff like that if they have a huge amount of premines, why? because most coins turn scam by holding a big percentage of the coins which is premined and then releasing them when the coin it self gains value thus screwing all people who put effort in investing in the coin or that tried to advertise it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
December 30, 2017, 01:42:32 PM
I like to see a strong team and I pay attention to details to see if they are a healthy mix of business and tech experts or are leaning to one side or another. My conclusion is - the tech-oriented team is less likely to gather enough funds for the ICO, but they are way better for the project in the long run. The business-oriented team is more likely to gather the funds but tend to put the profits in front of the well-being of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
What make me trust any coin is a combination of many factors. I try to look for source code of any coin on github. I look for how much contribution has been made to it's development and the integrity of he code!
Actually one of my friend he was using bitcoin and I thought that he is just wasting the time so I fell that he is going to change the life style because first he buy a new car and then after some time he start trading and now he is buying a new house so I ask him how you did this then he told me that all is just because of bitcoin so then I also join bitcoin and start using it now I have also a lot of money and for that I’m thank full to bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
December 30, 2017, 08:42:50 AM
I trust a new altcoin only if the coin has a good tech behind it and reputation. Sether has a great tech, awesome advisors and super reputation. If these qualifications are done there is no reason to fail a coin

Here is the link to website : https://www.sether.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 07:58:12 AM
Personally new alts will get more attraction and can be very bullish within a few hours and you can actually earn alot by buying that alt in it's ICO but mostly you hold it not sell it in the very beginning.
Activity: 112
December 30, 2017, 07:22:30 AM
For me major factor is DEV activity, if dev team is active, they deliver promised features on time, team is growing then project is legit
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 06:54:31 AM
When they are offering Bitcoin payments for their signature campaigns and other social media it means that they are not scam. Unlike other altcoins if they not reach even their softcap they abandoned the ICO. So many happenings like that every month, and no one can notify a scam project in the firstplace.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
What make me trust any coin is a combination of many factors. I try to look for source code of any coin on github. I look for how much contribution has been made to it's development and the integrity of he code!
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 30, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
not all new altcoins can be trusted, if you want to invest or buy some altcoin you trust, you should get the inforrmation about the altcoin, company, website, whitepaper, transparency, active team in the community for updete about the projcet.
Activity: 182
December 29, 2017, 02:24:32 AM
Read their white paper and also do a background check about their development team and achievements Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 28, 2017, 10:53:32 PM
Before buying altcoins its very important to do a research first. Read about the ICO's platform and whitepaper, check the background of team developing the coins. Look for the main purpose of the coin and a lot more. That's very crucial before trusting and investing because who would like to waste their money on scams right?
Normally I'll see from various reviews of people about Altcoin's. I do not see reviews from youtube and articles that look homemade and the author is paid to give a good review. I usually see the correct reviews of facebook groups and online forums. Usually there people will discuss and provide various information. From there we can trust because we know that many people have been wearing Altcoin's. Actually quite easy, and I guess everyone will be able to do that. For your information, I like to keep some Altcoin to wait for several years.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 10:23:23 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

If its still in ico, i have no reason to believe since i dont know how to make me trust it.
But if they have real working product then i have 1 reason to believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
December 28, 2017, 09:47:29 PM
Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.

Yes if it is already in the market. Interesting to invest when its still low price.
But how if the new coin is in the ico time? What makes you interest?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 09:29:57 PM
Mentions from main stream financial news sites, recommendations from known whales and altcoins ceos and lastly the coin's nature of business makes me trust the coin as a whole.

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Activity: 154
December 28, 2017, 09:27:07 PM
You should go through and research before trusting any new altcoin in the market.
Then comes the research about the company
Invest on it if you believe with the project
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 28, 2017, 09:00:56 PM
Before buying altcoins its very important to do a research first. Read about the ICO's platform and whitepaper, check the background of team developing the coins. Look for the main purpose of the coin and a lot more. That's very crucial before trusting and investing because who would like to waste their money on scams right?
this is the best thing to do for making some research and study for what would be the best thing to do and for where you are able to invest for yes it is hard to do that it takes a lot of time and the way on how you are able to make a decision to be.
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
December 28, 2017, 08:22:10 PM
I am usualy lookink at the big sharks and on what do they do, If they interested I am become interessted too. Simple and doesn't make you think a lot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 27, 2017, 01:25:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: