Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 72. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 12, 2017, 09:36:11 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

There factors that I consider before I trust a new altcoin. One of that is of course the company and their success rate. The second one is the market, I observe if a lot of people trust it as well.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I am looking for new coins because their coins are in great demand. if a little like the new coin out then I also do not like it. I was afraid of being screwed by the coin.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 09:10:59 AM
I can only trust of a new altcoin its depend on back graound of the team, great advisor, and what the purpose that creat that coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 08:43:14 AM
When i trust a new altcoin, i will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.

Better to trust the new altcoin, but try to understand the whole details and learn more about how the procedure they have. Before you are going to invest.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 04:07:08 AM
I can only trust an altcoin with working product and a solid dev behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 12, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
yes i search if the developer is good to handle their coins and they continue to expand their coins like xrb and eth.Try to search this two coins they continue to grow like bitcoin i think in no time this two will be good as bitcoin.You can read the community of the xrb coins and they have goid developer
When I have the most profitable coin in front of me I will never go for any new emerging coin hat is unknown to the people and its acceptance is also zero yeah I am talking about bitcoin, bitcoin has everything that is required by any investor so invest into it and after some time you will start getting huge profit as well as eases and that eases will make you addict of this coin and that will work for you in future,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2017, 08:31:53 AM
yes i search if the developer is good to handle their coins and they continue to expand their coins like xrb and eth.Try to search this two coins they continue to grow like bitcoin i think in no time this two will be good as bitcoin.You can read the community of the xrb coins and they have goid developer
In my opinion, there is no point of trusting some new coin. You actually need to wait for some good period of time before investing into some newly introduced coin. It is because of the reason that you never know how that newly introduced coin will behave in the future.

So till the time you are not sure about this thing that investing in that coin will help you earn some good amount of profit, do not invest in it.

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 04:24:33 PM
Most shit alt coins have anonymous developers (who are mostly 16/18 years old kids) who hides their identity. They make coins which are completely identical to the current successful coins with no contributions at all.
If the new alt coin has active developers who are not afraid to reveal themselves, and has a active community, I would say those coins are trust-able.
This is not a critical factor. As there is no regulation, some developers do not find difficulty in revealing their identities, because they hedge themselves, you can read terms and conditions of some ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 10, 2017, 04:05:55 PM
Most shit alt coins have anonymous developers (who are mostly 16/18 years old kids) who hides their identity. They make coins which are completely identical to the current successful coins with no contributions at all.
If the new alt coin has active developers who are not afraid to reveal themselves, and has a active community, I would say those coins are trust-able.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 03:40:24 PM
Yeah, before investing in any coin, it is so important to search about the team that is developing that coin. How they worked in past, how they are working now, what are their projects and what efficiency they have gained in all this time. You don’t want to just dive into ocean of trading. Keep your knowledge up to date and research better then choose any better coin.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 08, 2017, 02:59:32 AM
The main thing that I really consider when investing into an altcoin is what is its product. I research about what is it all about, why do we need to have a product like that and what is its edge compare to its rival. It has to have a long term plan that can suit to our society. It must also have a great team behind it who loves crypto world and technology like I do. It doesnt need to be perfect, it can be done along the way, what important is that it gives realistic target and timeframe rather than just go with the hype. But whenever I see coin that has compounding interest over time or have referrals then automatic it is a no for me. And most of all I always ask myself, Do I have the guts and enough knowledge to invest into this and risk my hard earned money? If I convinced myself and confident enough with my research then I give it a try.
Activity: 229
November 08, 2017, 02:48:46 AM
I think that the developers are the ones we need to concern in this case. The second thing that will make us believe in a coin is the whitepaper. The whitepaper is a summary which everything about a coin is listed their. A good coin will have a good whitepaper
Activity: 50
November 08, 2017, 02:22:14 AM
First of all depend on their ideal on the project, if it was good so why not give them a chance for them and for us ? the secondly is the team that develops the project. If they're good team i think you should give them a shot too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
November 08, 2017, 02:04:15 AM
Reputation of the devs; neccessarity of the product (crypto); community feedback; roadmap & whitepaper.

When it hit exchanges a high and stable trading volume is important.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 01:56:38 AM
Everyone is looking for money and altcoins are providing that source, so there is no need to trust any altcoin just invest after some market research about the potential of that coin and invest and earn profit. There are very few project actually which are really good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 08, 2017, 01:21:33 AM
  I trust a new altcoin based on the team and the concept. A real team with a powerful working knowledge of the their fields can make a good Altcoin investment. Also the total supply of the token can tell me what the future value of the coin will look like.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 08, 2017, 01:10:28 AM
When I do a research for new altcoin, I will focus on the background of team members. Human is the most important factor affect the success of the project. If I feel the team can be trusted, I will invest in that project.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2017, 11:35:40 PM

When it is a successful ICO and no negative comments from this forum and thru some sort of research about the status of that particular altcoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 07, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

Before investing to any ICO i will read and research information of this project like: what is product of project? why do it need to blockchain? Develop Team? after i will consider i should invest or not
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 07, 2017, 10:05:21 PM
I normally read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are. I also watch out for the community following the project this helps a lot in mooning the coin.

I also do the same.

However, the new altcoins that has been coming out lately is not a copy of the old ones and the will just put their own twist, but if you are going to compare them with others coins there have been similarities with others. So even if the team behind it is solid and the white paper looks impressive, I don't think it will have the full support of the community because we already seen that kind of coins before and it doesn't really do good in terms of its price. So for me, I don't look for any hype about the new coins because I'm no longer interested, much rather invest in the old coins like ETH and others who have been in existence before.
Pages:
Jump to: