Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 65. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
Cheap price of new alt coin and its potential to grow High are  the reasons that makes me to trust on new alt coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 01, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
I basically about their project if find it really interesting and makes an analysis and see if it will go to trend because in order for a company to survive in the business world you need to keep up with the trend then after that I'll do a little background checked regarding the developer of the project to see if their a reasonable and don't have a unblemished record.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 01, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
White papers, technical routes, code updates, marketing capabilities, that's about it.
Activity: 119
January 01, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
The team. How manager asking for question, how they execute airdrop terms. How they give last news. Is coin really can solve problems? If not it's not mine
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
The dev team and its capability of supporting when need be is important to gain trust in any ICO.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

in my opinion, Altcoin could be an alternative for us. because the goal is made Altcoin is to cover the weakness of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 01, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
I never invest in a coin that has recently arisen. I try to observe the project for a while and how the coin is accepted by the market. If the coin becomes popular, then I also invest in it
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
January 01, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
When i trust a new altcoin, i will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.

That is the most important thing so that you will get trust in a altcoin you need to read there whitepaper roadmap and successfull project,make research choose the trusted project because that is very important so that you will know there background and you need to have a lot of experience and ideas because many scammers in the surroundings,if you want to make a investment choose the good project and have a potential in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
1) The team. This is very important! You have to look at their profiles, their background, their linkedin, twitter, everyone. You have to "pre-trust" them.

2) Forums and blogs. See what others are saying about it (that is, apart from bounty campaigners)
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 01, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
I think the most important aspect is the team and developers. If they are experienced and mature when it comes to their job in supporting and maintaining the project then i will be more comfortable with investing in the ICO.
Activity: 140
January 01, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
Doing a research on the background of the team if either they have not been in to scamming. Looking in to their webpage for important information that might help you choose it. Checking the project if it is reliable at the same time the projects their running are existing. Give them  couple of question of this and that if they can answer your question properly. These simple thing gives much for you to help choose and trust new altcoin.

Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
January 01, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
The total circulating supply is an important factor I consider, then I went back to watch their code update speed, then in the telegram and official make some conversation.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 01, 2018, 08:07:42 AM
First you need to look at the project. What it is, who will need it, and whether such a project is necessary to anyone at all. The second step is to view the developers. What leadership and what kind of team. If all is good then you can take, but then again, it's not a fact that this company will have everything as planned by the developers!
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 07:50:42 AM
I'll make a research on that coin to see the fact that the coin has a potential in market since it new many of investors will attract to this but make sure learn their platform and research on what is the effect of this coin when it comes up to the market. You can see also their roadmap to analyze its process on how it success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 07:26:30 AM
In beginning ,we make trust a new altcoin by its  concepts reading and its fundamental.
That's only in the start but there are projects that are working good at the beginning but during their mid phase of run they are starting to act weird. There are promises that's indicated on their road map that aren't followed and that makes them not worthy to be trusted. I'm not generalizing but there are altcoins that are acting this way so for me, I'm into it's concept and as well as it's transparency together with their team.

So true because there are some that are just good when it started but in the end they'll just leave you hang in the air. Having a solid team is a must for me because they're the one who really act first and being a front liner in this business is something to look for.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
To trust a new altcoin we make a research about the altcoin. Research about the developer and team. Read the white paper and I want also to know the roadmap of the project.

A new altcoin will need to prove its worth and its use to the community and society. It needs to be real, and has to be practical and useful. This new coin will need to have a team of devs that are willing and able to support and maintain it constantly for it to work in the world.

yes you both are correct. we all know that many cryptocurrencies are now coming from anywhere. and we might be having a hard time to distinguish if this is a legit one or if this has a great future. for me, research is very important. the team behind and their partners will really make you trust an altcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 01, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
A new altcoin will need to prove its worth and its use to the community and society. It needs to be real, and has to be practical and useful. This new coin will need to have a team of devs that are willing and able to support and maintain it constantly for it to work in the world.
Activity: 246
January 01, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
To trust a new altcoin we make a research about the altcoin. Research about the developer and team. Read the white paper and I want also to know the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 110
January 01, 2018, 07:03:11 AM
For me to trust a new altcoin, i will look at the various factors and aspects of the project to see if they are legit or be successful. The team, whitepaper, goal, other serious factors are to be heard with first, if i find it suiting enough for me then i'll give it a shot.
Activity: 182
January 01, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
I will study their white papers and their technical routes, and will eventually communicate with telegram and officials, so after all of this is done, I will consider investing in this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: