Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 66. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
For me I see other people's belief in the altcoin with me reading their feedback, altcoin growth, good respond from altcoin, and developments made by developers. It's my opinion and just a suggestion from me, because I'm still learning still need more knowledge.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 01, 2018, 04:37:33 AM
In beginning ,we make trust a new altcoin by its  concepts reading and its fundamental.
That's only in the start but there are projects that are working good at the beginning but during their mid phase of run they are starting to act weird. There are promises that's indicated on their road map that aren't followed and that makes them not worthy to be trusted. I'm not generalizing but there are altcoins that are acting this way so for me, I'm into it's concept and as well as it's transparency together with their team.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
yes thats important is to trust the new altcoin but make sure that you read all the information about this altcoin so you can trust it. because
every new altcoins is the beginning of the future altcoins so thats why we trust it.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 01, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
In beginning ,we make trust a new altcoin by its  concepts reading and its fundamental.
Activity: 140
January 01, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

first define trust?
what are you looking for? do you mean as an investment or as a currency to use?
it is usually an investment so is it ICO or just a simple trading?
and remember that you are not trusting with your life it is just an investment that you make temporarily and pull out as soon as you can.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
It is very difficult to decide whether to trust a new bitcoin or not.
what makes me trust one and make up my mind to invest some money in it is by seeing its graph of the past year.
how stable is it in general,how popular it is and opinions of various people who have invested in it.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

It would probably be it's value and function. Some altcoins do not have a relevant function and just been generated in order to overthrow bitcoin. I trust an altcoin that is functional and has the potential to last for years. Also, the fact that the altcoin would be demanded by a lot of people gives me a sense of confidence that the altcoin is not just a worthless coin.
Activity: 115
January 01, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
its enough good question and i want to clear you that there are large number of altcoins in market and still coming so you should choose the best one on their performance like
you need to do research about altcoin from their start day.
you need to search the team involved in that coin.
you need to search their road map
you need to see their activities in market.

I tatally agree with you that before  you trust a new altcoin, there is a very important thing to do , which is to do a reasech about the new altcoin and the white paper to ensure  you understand their ideology and how they are doing in the market as well and to see if actually they are worth investing in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 01, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
its enough good question and i want to clear you that there are large number of altcoins in market and still coming so you should choose the best one on their performance like
you need to do research about altcoin from their start day.
you need to search the team involved in that coin.
you need to search their road map
you need to see their activities in market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 01, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
It is mostly the idea of the project that makes me trust a new altcoin, but not fully. After an altcoin piques my interest, I will do an extensive research about what the project really is, like reading its whitepaper and knowing if the developers behind it are really credible to make the project as successful as they said it would be. Actually there are a lot of factors I consider and I always make sure that I cover the most important aspects that governs the altcoin I'm interestes in before giving my full trust to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
January 01, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
There are so many reasons that makes me trust a new altcoins one of that reasons is the total circulating supply of that coin in the market or the total volume in coinmarketcap and another reason is I check the background of that coin like who is the investors or how they will managed that coin to be successful.
Activity: 1274
January 01, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
I personally examine following major things before joining any token bounty or to purchase the token during crowdsale.
1- project is real( search for in Google)
2- social networks( like twitter,linkdIn)
3- website and the social links on website is the official project social accounts....
4- white paper( is the described project is according to roadmap)
5- Team members(search there social accounts are they real or fake)
6- people(crypto investors) interest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
I trust that new altcoin when that coin has very well planned roadmaps, have a good website, those team have stated in their thread and all of the information are there. We can trust a new coin if we have enough research about it.
That is right in addition to that I am also checking the team back ground and reading their white paper, making sure that it is available in the market before making an investment on it. Just render some effort for you to check it. A lot of altcoins are  coming but not all are trust worth it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 11:21:14 PM
I trust that new altcoin when that coin has very well planned roadmaps, have a good website, those team have stated in their thread and all of the information are there. We can trust a new coin if we have enough research about it.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 09:51:20 PM
The members of the team should be transparent and they have  prior experience on this field and it's a plus if they also consist of people who are good in marketing, pr, and anything that are going to help expose the coin.
Activity: 214
December 31, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

First of all you just check what kind ICO is that. Check it first and read of the rules what they have. Trust them because you want to have a good profit to have. So doesn't any feel nervous to think about. Just trust and get rewards is the best way to earn altcoins.
Activity: 686
December 31, 2017, 07:07:54 PM
Lot's of perspective to look into. For me ,
1. the project itself, does the project make sense or just another copy of another alt coin.
2. The team behind it, strong developers , team and solid advisers though I give also consideration to those team that are really transparent and dedicated to their project though they're not that known.
3. Support from the community.
4. Transparency with future goals for the said project.
Lot's to consider to trust and invest in a project, I do tend to do extensive research before diving into one.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 03:57:02 PM
Before investing in any ICO,  I usually check the team,  if they are in linked in,  the whitepaper,  soft cap and hard cap and telegram channel,  check if the team are responsive to your questions and ofcourse if their product or services is good. 
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 11:50:12 AM
Before investing in any coin, I always research carefully the vision, the devs and the price's history. If both of them are good, I will invest in it
Pages:
Jump to: