Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
I think that I can be forced to invest only a case and an idea of ​​a project, because if I meet a great idea, I will definitely try not to miss such a moment, but this happens very rarely especially lately
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
My feeling about coin makes me trust it. If I see a potential in some coin I buy it. And I buy it it means I trust it because it can bring me profit. I rarely taking a look onto whitepapers, developer teams or other stuff. I'm interested in getting money and I trust my feels.
Activity: 406
keyTango
November 15, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
I am usually not inclined to trust new projects, an exception to this rule is the Etheera project, in which I invested after thoroughly studying it. And I was not mistaken - such projects make investors happy people much faster than Bitcoin or the Ethereum. Now the project is at the initial stage of its development and is capable of showing growth of x5-x10 over the next few months.
Activity: 532
November 15, 2018, 07:30:55 PM
Unfortunately, there are not so many projects that you can really entrust your capital. And often these are not the projects we all know about, but on the contrary - the projects about which we don’t hear too much, but for some reason they always bring a very high income to their token holders. An example of such a successful project in which you can invest right now is the ETHEERA project. The token of this project shows steady growth over the past months after its appearance on the exchange.
Activity: 608
November 15, 2018, 06:50:19 PM
I do not believe in new cryptocurrencies because there are so many of them, but I don’t have any sense, everyone is attracted by investments in any way, but you don’t get any profit for yourself because there is no growth now  Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
The reliability of a new cryptocurrency can be determined if you study in depth all that is connected with it, get as much information about it from social networks and other sources as possible, chat on the forum. When I am confident in this cryptocurrency, I will invest in it.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 13, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
The team and partners of the new cryptocurrency are the main reason I believe in it, I will always pay attention to its community, because the good project community is always very active!
Activity: 335
November 13, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
Often, the new cryptocurrency has the highest profit and risk. I don't think I am professional enough. I won't choose them. I would rather believe in some coins with history. I have seen too many new coins depreciate 50%.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
Crypto that has good and useful function innovation will certainly be great and can make its own consideration. but of the many new cryptos, there is seen that many who fall. from it then in choosing new crypto then we recommend careful enough if it does not want to experience the fall of prices that much going on.
Activity: 572
November 12, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
First of all, it is important to understand that there is a good team behind the cryptocurrency. It is necessary to see the results of its work, the development was seen. I check all social networks of the project, read their chat in the telegram. If I don't see anything suspicious, I'll trust that coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

----------------------------------------
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp

to trust means to be sure in your abilities to handle the situation if anything goes wrong, to trust your own brain. so basically you can trust any coin that echoes inside of you, provided you trust yourself
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 12, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
The concept, the team, the idea, the social media channels and their communication. Do your own research and check out these factors before investing in an ICO. I personally would select projects without an ICO that are willing to give out the coins/tokens for free. So you can't lose anything.
i think that ypu jeed to google about the developing team and check them that can make you more calm and rely on this coin or project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 12, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

----------------------------------------
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp

its site at forst as through it o ,ay find put what is getter for you and can you trust that cryptocurrency or not
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
The concept, the team, the idea, the social media channels and their communication. Do your own research and check out these factors before investing in an ICO. I personally would select projects without an ICO that are willing to give out the coins/tokens for free. So you can't lose anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 03:47:41 PM
Not often, I take new projects, but rumors leak out, then you find people who know something, then you start to look, check, and then intuition, I want-I do not want.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
Actually there is too many things that makes me trust a new cryptocurrency. First of all their planing about project. 2nd is their activity and their professionalism also. So we should check their all side before trust them I think.
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Trust in cryptocurrencies can arise only as a result of a combination of various factors present in one project. These factors include the presence of a real team, a real promising idea and a finished product.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 12, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
The product is probably the most important thing that gives value to the project, so I think that you need to choose projects that today have developed products. who enjoy community attention.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

There are many factors that one must first consider before trusting a new cryptocurrency. The platform if it is really feasible, the detailed information about the crypto as outlined in their whitepaper and also the team running the project. If all of these are satisfied, then I confidently invest and trust that crypto.
Right, they have the potential to grow because they have good technology innovations that are in great demand by many people,
that's the first thing I see from a new coin, then the second stage I will start seeing their whitepaper, their team, etc.
I love the new things which gives a better atmosphere and warm. because with better warm new Cryptocurrency presence will make much more profit gains that made the new trusted Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
the new coin I believe only after a long time of my own analysis. I explore: 1. team, predominantly they must be from China or Japan, 2. technical document, 3. read reviews of the bounty hunter
Pages:
Jump to: