Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

I'm always interested in seeing something new on the market. And new cryptocurrencies are exactly what can really contribute to global changes in the market. So for me, what is credible is the public opinion and the number of people who have purchased this coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I am very skeptical of new projects that do not has anything except pictures.

In fact, the ICO market was bent by two factors, inept traders who do not know what to do with coins. Secondly, this is a huge number of scammers who killed the credibility of the ICO market as such..
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If the project describes where the tokens go, which exchange, it's great if they have good ratings on all sites.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 30, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
When I am checking any ICO, I look 3 main things.
1. The project needs to be well designed and can be implemented our daily life, it must find a good solution for a daily life problem.
2. Team needs to be reliable, experienced and they need to have minimum simple economic knowledge.
3. Marketing is very important even you have the best project in the world if nobody knows it, then it doesn't matter what you have.
Before I trust new coin first I need to know if they have good project, then I'll check their background and I also make a research before I trust it. But I think its better to trust those old coin than thise new coin because nowadays some of them are not trustworthy. Like Bitcoin and Ethereum this two old crypto are really worth it, so believing to it really gives you an good profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
When I am checking any ICO, I look 3 main things.
1. The project needs to be well designed and can be implemented our daily life, it must find a good solution for a daily life problem.
2. Team needs to be reliable, experienced and they need to have minimum simple economic knowledge.
3. Marketing is very important even you have the best project in the world if nobody knows it, then it doesn't matter what you have.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
Mostly, the team behind it. Whatever they willing to transparency, keep their work and admit their mistake.
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 05:28:55 AM
The best strategy is to the coins with the best:
Team (Domain experience, Previous success, strong ties in the respective industry)
Good tech (Instant transactions, zero fees, near infinite scalability, near infinite decentralization)
Progress (Testnet launched, Mainnet launched, Partnerships)
Product that is used in the real world ( e.g. Maidsafe, Skycoin, Elix)
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
September 30, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
Not all I believe in new crypto (project), as you know "high risk high return" I trust new crypto which they have any product (REAL) for solving or solution for problem in this world.
For example you can look Bobs Repair, they have a great team and give solution for problem. Unfortunately, Bobs Repair only work in USA, or maybe Canada and Australia. But I hope they will come to my country
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 30, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
the new cryptocurrency has now no credibility. At the red market even top cryptocurrencies begin to lose our trust and new especially
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 30, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
Well, experienced team of developers with existing projects , passed KYC makes me trust to a team. Their work should be transparent as well as ICO collection progress, smart contract should be audited and total supply shouldn't be too big
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
There have been some dodgy cryptos Bitconnect comes to mind as one big Ponzi scheme so anything that seems too good to be true from the get-go I would steer clear of. Beyond that, I would check into a new coin before investing, which exchanges it has already been listed upon and the usage case and then make a decision if I think it hs any chance to appreciate.
Activity: 415
September 30, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
I think the main way to check out the new currency is to look at the products or businesses it depends on, such as some coins from the exchange!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 04:53:12 AM
A very generalized question, so as many folks did it before me, lets give it a generalized answer. Avoid being naive and do your own due diligence, dont trust crypto "influencers" especially those with a bad rap sheet. Take a deep dive into the history and experiences of the team members, try to sniff out any red flags that could indicate any potential wrongdoing, check the credibility of their claims regarding the partnerships, funding and so on.
Activity: 255
September 30, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

I never look at the cost. For me the most important thing is the potential of the coin, and it can be seen immediately. As well as reviews and the number of buyers. It is these factors that influence the growth of the coin and how it will develop
Activity: 320
September 29, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
There are several factors for me. I first pay attention to who created this cryptocurrency, and then to how popular it is. It seems to me that these are the factors that completely affect the value of the cryptocurrency and the desire of people to buy it
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
The question looks somehow,  if it's trust in new cryptocurrency project(ICO) you referring to.  
With the present market situation I will say trust is a hard thing to give to a project. Even after reading through the white paper and knowing the team behind it.
If you are the type that goes for instant profit then you will easily get disappointed, but if you go for use case orientated projects you safe.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 10:52:57 AM
I think this is confidence in the whole of the Crypto currency. After all, if you believe your business. So everything new does not scare you. On the contrary, it forces you to be interested and learn all the subtleties. I have such thoughts on this matter.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 28, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
First of all you need to perform a small investigation. You need to find out the purpose of the crypto you want to buy. Then find out whether it is registered as a legal entity. Check their website and the team behind the development. Look at the soft and hard cap to roughly understand the targets of the devs. Be sure to study roadmap and whitepaper very well. Also check how the budget will be spread across the development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
September 28, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

I simply don't trust in hype, credibility is very important. I check on how active the they are in social media and the github is updated.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
September 28, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
once the crypto hit the exchange, it totally legit, you can trust the crypto. how it take it on future, thats another story.
Cryptocurrency hitting an exchange does not make it less of a shit coin at the end. The thing a lot of people do not know is that it only takes some fee to get listed on an exchange and as long as you are able to also build some community around you.

There are so many shit coins in the market at the moment on every single exchange, so in that case, I wonder why you would want to look at the presence on an exchange as the factor you should be considering. What should be more important is the delivery of the team in the long term, and the availability of product as these are the major things that would bring about demand in the long run as well as make the value grow and the growth being sustainable.
Pages:
Jump to: