Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

I never do that, they are " NEW " meaning have no history. New need to survive and time always take part, never replace trust with new because you need to see the progress and how they face market. I also say new is hope and if many new comes up I believe " MARKET " will grow up. In this topic many people see new is the right chose they must take to make profit, I'll not stop you about this one but please think again.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 26, 2018, 03:18:21 AM
I trust to new cryptocurrency if the have a working project because if they don't have i can think it as a scam, i only select few crypto to be trusted especially the top ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
advantages of the products they offer and the extent to which their products can solve problems according to their project objectives or vision and mission.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
I trust a new cryptocurrency if it's projects is unique from the other existing platforms and they reached their goals in their timeline. There are some newly published ICOs who are promising but they aren't reach any of their goals , so it is important to check the quality of the projects before trusting and investing on it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 02:19:19 AM
My trust begins of course with the team (whether it is known or not, and so on), just as I trust if there is a product of the project and clearly and clearly written whitepaper.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 26, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

The concept of project, and the progress of the developers, community engagements, can make me trust their coin.
Don't forget transparency, about the total supply, premine, and exchange listing in the future. The hidden premine is the sign that you must leave that coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
For my that would be the quality of the project and the usage of the project, will it be able to help many people when they need the coins for some kind of daily needs and also the potential of profit produced from the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

in able for me to trust a brand new cryptocurrency it has to have a good idea of a project, something that is not done before or something that innovates obsolete technology. Second, i need to see pictures on social media that the team is joining blockchain events that is a very good proof that the project is not a scam.
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

This is a new market. It can bring more benefit to investor.There are now a number of large technology groups that are interested in the technology behind it. They have started to research and invest in it. This promises to be a boom in technology in the future or at least the market will not go away in the next few years. So, i working hard to earn more token. When market recover, i can take big benefit on market. One of the best solution to earn more token is join bounty campaign. This is a win-win campaign. When ICO success, you can get your reward from development team.

i joining campaign of Sobit. Sobit are committed to building the first "User-owned" digital assets exchange. SBT is a proof of all rights to the Sobit platform, with a total amount of 10 billion, never added. SBT will be issued primarily in the form of trans-fee mining + community awards + institutional private placements.

If you interesting about sobit and want to join their campaign. You can refer this link:

https://t.me/sobitExchange
https://sobit.one/#/index
https://twitter.com/sobitone
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 09:50:52 PM
I believe if in the manager's case he is frank and does not commit fraud., always updates what has been done and answers questions. that's what I believe in cryptocurency.
Activity: 658
September 25, 2018, 09:34:35 PM
There are many things that can be used as a reason to choose on a cryptocurrency, some of them are the concept of the cryptocurrency, the team and also the utilization of the coin itself. But doesn't means those are everything, there must be another things to reconsider choosing a good project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
I will put my trust in new coin based on their technology & their differential compared to any other coin. After that I will gather information about their developer & their communities. If I feel great with my intuition about that coin, I will make some investment on that no mather what will happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
Technology offcourse then security , then truth and offcourse scalability. Future is bright and crypto and blockchain will be included in all the latest tech like robotics , artificial Intelligence and machine learning
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 25, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
There are so many coins being created but the only thing that makes me believe it is the kind of team of the project and also the people managing their bounty for them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
A project that i have researched to have a working product can be trusted. Every project must also have its uniqueness. If it is not unique or i see it to be a duplicate of another project, i will likely not invest into the coin. Also, some of these coins are just based on market speculations and do not have organic growth.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
when I first came to Crypto, I just cared about myself to make a profit. But, over time, I began to like crypto, where I didn't only care about profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 25, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
Trusting the new crypto at the moment is risky because the market is volatile today. If you intend to invest should not invest in new cryptos as well as ICO but only invest in ETH or BTC if you want to make long-term profits but less risky.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 25, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
I myself have benefited from cryptocurrency and this can be one of my confidence and surely cryptocurrency will continue to be one of the latest technologies at this time. because for me if I was in a position to know crypto I would continue to believe that.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
I look at the project's team, their experience, and their roadmap. 99.9% of the coins are complete shit with bullshit ideals of what they want their coin to accomplish. My favorite bullshit is the eco-friendly stuff. These coins will clean the oceans, each coin will be used to blockchain some bullshit cleanup effort or tree hugging bullshit. Fk that, I look for a REAL use case for a coin, not gimmicks like buying garbage in a novelty store.
Activity: 421
September 25, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Even from new digital coins, you make good earning out of them. In fact, you can earn much bigger percentage. Since these new coins are starting, the potential to increase their price has higher percentage. Just like what happened to bitcoin holders when BTC was less than $100 per coin. But those who bought BTC just last Decmber 2017, they're sad for now.

So, buy new digital coins while they're low in price.
Pages:
Jump to: