Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
A new cryptocurrency is full of risk as it take time for a coin to have value.  The developers abilities are some of the factors I consider before investing in to new coin. I also like to see an enthusiastic community behind the coin and of course the relevance of such coin in cryptocurrency ecosystem and it's future potentials!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
what type of question is this, as every one knows that in current generation, it is the best way to make money in short time and also it has strong security, crypto transactions are working on in the best blockchain technology. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
A good written whitepaper, great team and a ready product. These three principles are the core part of a success of an ICO. It is extremely important that each part of this formula is functioning. Moreover, a healthy community is always important as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 07, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
With decentralized I trust cryptocurrency ,what makes people run or fear crypto is ICos ,ICOs is the most brutal of all ,the scammers rate is alarming ,although good newer projects are been released but they are very few ,if newbies don't take there time to investigate an ICo they will fall victim easily
Activity: 392
November 07, 2018, 05:19:46 AM
New possibilities it brings makes me trust it. Some of them brings faster transactions, some of them brings lower fees, some of them gives more security and other sutff. I believe in crypto and the fact that people tries to make something new makes me trust them because I know that they are interested in crypto and their coins and technologies.
Merit: 13
I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

----------------------------------------
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp

For me the trust for a new cryptocurrency comes from what I have seen them do and the project that they are currently working on. When I look at the product that they are offering I tend to ask myself, is this project going to be viable in the long term? And I take it from there, If I think that the creators are the ones that are not going to abandon the project, then I can trust the coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
It is difficult to trust a new cryptocurrency because we don't have any proof that will help us to believe that the new coin is good enough to stay and survive in the market. Perhaps, I will take a look at their project and read their roadmap because usually, I can get something that can make me believe that their project is very good or not. But I need more information to trust the new coin so I can choose it for long time investment.
Activity: 311
There are a lot of different factors, like team, developers, advisors, product and more. But I usually read the whipaper first, because it is the most important document. Than I look at the product development, community numbers and rating websites.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i   used  to  trust  in  cryptos  in  usual  but  i  search  for  the  popularity  of   new   cryptocurrency  and  who  created  that market so  if  answers  are enough  for me i  trust  with the closed eyes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
There are some currencies that are related to some other old ones so this is one fact that makes me trust it even if it is new. The team is also important and usually I pick the team when I pick the coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
As for the new cryptocurrency, this is a finished product or an operating business, real partners and the need to introduce tokenization, I also pay attention to the number of coins that the team reserves for themselves, this is their incentive for price growth
Activity: 457
Team, I think the main reason for me to believe in the new cryptocurrency is its team and partners, which is very important!

1. A working product or enhanced MVP
2. World known team
3. Already established partnerships
4. Cryptocurrency use cases (no less than 3)
5. Who is going to use it and how.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Many countries have believed in crypto, why don't I?
I think crypto is a digital asset that is able to make every country messy in handling and responding to it. There are still many countries that do not allow but Crypto is very well developed and continues to have a place by everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
What makes me trust with cryptocurrencies is the increasing number of countries that legalize crypto such as Japan, Iran, Germany and so on, moreover more and more economists predict that crypto is an effective transaction system in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I did noticed bitcoin during its opening stage. It was hard to suddenly jumped it especially I am not the tech geek person. I only started investing money into bitcoin and other crypto few years ago because I can see many good names and reliable people into it already. Now that the market is not really performing well and still there are too many coins and projects that wanted attention. It is making me hard to believe on new projects unless people behind it are known and reliable.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Team, I think the main reason for me to believe in the new cryptocurrency is its team and partners, which is very important!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
If a new coin is mineable and there is fair chance for everyone to mine at the same time without prior instamine, sucu coin will be trusted by majority of cryptocurreny community. I will also like to see the code history of such coin on github!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I am not at all easy to believe with new token/altcoins because most of them (the developers) just want to get free and fast money from investors, and then they don't care anymore about the exchange rate that continues to run out and is not feasible. Although there are still some of them who are serious and continue to be consistent to build their projects for success, but it is very difficult to find.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency is revolutionary that is why it has been able to stand the test of time irrespective of the attacks from governments, banks and media. Cryptocurrency is the future to all payment method.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Most of the alt coin that comes out are actually clone of other coins or  just pure dumb/pump coins that eventually dies just after few weeks. Usually coins that have potential, unique and is functionally different with a good development team are the ones that can be trusted. But you will see people investing on shit coins, just because of greed. They hope that they can make some quick good money and exit without losing anything.
Pages:
Jump to: