Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 1161 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
This the modern era of digital money and crypto currency is the pioneer of digital money. Being new means it has lot of time to meet the requirements of digital money.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
I will trust a new coin if they have a great project and I see that they have a good master plan for their project. Besides that, I will check on the dev and the mission and vision so I can get more information about the project. And later, if I can see the new cryptocurrency have a good response in the market and have the potential to increase higher in the future, then I will support the new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
It's skilled and experienced team around the project. I think the cryptocurrency can't be successful without strong developers and great chemistry between employees of all ranks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Many things can make crypto new to be trusted. First, ensure that the people who work behind the project are trustworthy and brilliant individuals. second, ensure that projects that are introduced into crypto space can be used and have many ways to offer rather than other existing crypto. Lastly, the number of investors who come to the project who want to be part of the success of the ICO. There are still many factors that need to be considered for us to trust the new crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
The products offered are attractive and also have many investors. The technology used is more effective and efficient, and certainly more different from the others. Of course it has a long future.
They give convenient in every transactions example going in line to pay or to send money when in fact you can do it by crypto ways and the ideas and uniqueness crypto projects have give more ideas to learn some advancement in technology to benefit us too

An artificial agiotage is created, and investors invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies, which of course affects the growth of prices
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
Trust is not an easy thing to come by nowadays and I must say that you must be very careful before you put your trust in any cryptos because it may turn you to an emotional investor of the coins which may adversely affect your decision to buy or sell the coins at the right time. It's better you trade or invest like a machine. Set your profit and loss targets and follow it to the paper.
Activity: 38
September 27, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
There are many things that can be used as a reason to choose on a cryptocurrency, some of them are the concept of the cryptocurrency, the team and also the utilization of the coin itself. But doesn't means those are everything, there must be another things to reconsider choosing a good project.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 12:08:33 PM
I think that today nobody believes in the new coins and trying not to buy new coins until they have a low price because now all coins have a low price and you can buy almost any)))
Activity: 101
September 27, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I treat new cryptocurrencies carefully. In the market the number of deception increased and on it it is necessary to think over each step well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 12:00:51 PM
In fact, recent altcoin projects have not yet been able to address performance or level of practicality. Most of them need time to improve. But it has come in a situation and a bad market trend. To me, a project is believed to be open, clear, and well interactive with devs and routing. It is published according to the progress of the team.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
September 27, 2018, 12:00:17 PM
actually the feeling of trust was because some of the compositions of the crypto were indeed very promising. and honestly we cannot believe 100%
on average they will only use the right time and moment to take profit, besides that they will leave it and look for new things
Activity: 345
September 27, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
Actually i believe that every new cryptocurrency would be better than the former ones existing. If the project has a solid mission and is willing to impact into the community then i think such cryptocurrency is worth investing/looking into.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
The products offered are attractive and also have many investors. The technology used is more effective and efficient, and certainly more different from the others. Of course it has a long future.
They give convenient in every transactions example going in line to pay or to send money when in fact you can do it by crypto ways and the ideas and uniqueness crypto projects have give more ideas to learn some advancement in technology to benefit us too
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 27, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
I'm looking at the project team that issued this coin. Well, the idea that they want to implement. Then I analyze whether to buy such a coin or not. I think that's the normal actions of all before investing in something. Therefore, there are no secrets and features. Just study the idea and the project itself.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
Crypto is not forcing anyone here in the forum to believe in it. That's why in this business, everybody are free to criticize and support it. Like me I fully trusted crypto due to it gave me a chance to earn bitcoin thru ico bounty campaign. Then gave me a chance too to practice trade in the market, day trade, scalping and reading graph as well like reading in the candle stick. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
September 27, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
good team that stands behind the project and a good idea overall.

But I don't actually ''trust'' anyone in this space to be honest
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 27, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Only my sobstenny greed and desire forces to trust me to new coins to earn from them. Of course I carry out the full analysis before investing, but can be mistaken when choosing, it happens too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
If you are new to crypto currency you need to be careful because we know that many scams are always careful not to lose money. should also before investing in ICO need to read the white paper to know about the project and not to fall victim to the scam.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 27, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
if the coin has a system and the transaction can be better than the coins that previously existed then that is the reason I will like the coin because in cryptocurrency innovation will continue to exist until the future so that crypto will be even better and can be truly trusted and utilized by people around the world
Not sure about that and look at how new coins were appearing to scam the investors. I meant it looks difficult to determine about how good that new crypto is. So many crypto in this time but only some of them are worthed to be bought by us. The visiton and roadmap should be considered as an important factor. system can't become a strong measure.
Pages:
Jump to: