Pages:
Author

Topic: What other forums do you use? - page 2. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?
I usually use Bitcointalk, Steemit, and Medium. However I'm in Bitcointalk most of the time. Because here is everything I want to know in the electronic money market.
Besides, I also use social media platforms like TW and facebook.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 23, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
If you are a type of person who loves to be updated in crypto news and wanted exchanges ideas with those critics, coindesk is the right choice. There are thousands of members in coindesk who are super knowldegable on what is going on with crypto so you will definitely learn a lot from that website. It helps me better understand on how crypto chart will go.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 23, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
I joined the bitcoin.talk forum to talk about encryption market. This is a forum with lots of participants. Everyone can learn from experience and find relevant information about cryptography. In particular I would love to participate in the bonus campaign through this forum.

That's why a lot of people here in BitcoinTalk forum to know about the crypto/Bitcoin and to know how gain extra income. I usually joined only in BitcoinTalk and actually I heard that there are some other forums like altcointalks and currently I've seen ICO.forum and it launching signature campaign. Well no matter what forum it appears now, bitcointalk is still the great place to know a lot of information, altcoin and Bitcoin discussion and also about the crypto currency.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
I do not use other blockchain technology but bitcoin. I think the best forum in blockchain is bitcoin only, that my view. Every one probably has a different view about it. In term of searching information relates to bitcoin, I use many social media to seek and improve my knowledge about anything, specifically about blockchain technology such crypto. 
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:36:54 AM
Most of the time I just use bitcointalk, I can receive a lot of latest news from here, check cryptocurrency project announcement and development progress, another website for my daily use is reddit, If you spend much time on the internet, you've probably heard the name, I'm getting a lot of help from here, reddit user is friendly than other forum
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 23, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
So far I only use this forum, because the rest do not have such an exchange of information!
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
I don't use any other forum because I consider this one the best one as I find a lot of interesting information here which is really useful for me as I know little about crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
Of course for me I have not tried other forums and I will never look for another because I am satisfied with all the information I got in this forum. For me this forum has everything, I can get the latest news related to cryptocurrency. More about cryptocurrancy from this forum. various information about cryptocurrancy is available in this forum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
I usually join the bitcointalk because I find it interesting. I like to talk about and also know the happening in crypto world. But I also like to join other forums and explore.
Activity: 658
August 23, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
Bitcointalk. I only use the Bitcointalk forum to discuss crypto, because in my opinion the Bitcointalk forum is more interesting to discuss about crypto because there are great people in the crypto field.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
I joined the bitcoin.talk forum to talk about encryption market. This is a forum with lots of participants. Everyone can learn from experience and find relevant information about cryptography. In particular I would love to participate in the bonus campaign through this forum.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
There are many different types of forums in the market. but still l am used only bitcoin talk. because it has good earnings for the investors.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Though there are some other forums in in crypto but I personally prefer to use the bitcoin talk forum because it is the most potentials and most crypto participants use this forum. You can also learn alot from here and get answers to some disturbing questions here.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
August 23, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
many forums to talk about cryptocurrency are mostly through social media groups such as facebook, twitter, telegram, sistemit, linkedin and many more
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 23, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
To search for the bounty, it's enough to me the bitcointalk forum, if I need more information about projects, I go to rating sites such as icodrops and others.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
I use altcoinstalk because I can rank up easier without waiting for an angel giving merit like in this forum.  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 23, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

ICOforum.net is a forum talks about cryptocurrency they launch a signature campaign last week and it looks like bitcointalk but it is not that broad and the users there is not that much unlike here. I dont know if they already have their signature or they still using the BTT forum for the signatures.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
I only use the bitcointalk forum because it is a forum that manages, many users, has a high potential, and can use crypto in bounty projects. And I have observed other forums that there are very few users. And in my opinion the potential is very weak.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
I use google and steemit.
I also use bitcointalk forum..
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
I often use steemit and also as an additional means I use google and read articles about crypto to find out the current developments and for the future, there are also I use forums in Indodax

I think steemit is not good forum since its just more like blogging site for blogger. This is the most effective site to discuss about something and we can get the feedback from other member. So i dont need to use other forum because what i use now is the best forum.
Pages:
Jump to: