Pages:
Author

Topic: What other forums do you use? - page 6. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:33:49 AM
I only use Bitcointalk. There is enough information and many interesting people with whom you can talk and learn a lot of valuable information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?
https://www.altcoinstalks.com
https://bitcointalk.to

but you need to be careful using the second link because it is dangerous for your account if you use it to log in with your username and password in this forum
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
I know that only one forum, the other bitcointalk, has not heard me, but recently I heard the monthly forum, I was more interested in the bitcointalk forum because it was clearer and more complete and trusted while the other forums were new and not yet understood.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
I only believe in the bitcointalk forum, which is a forum created by Nakamoto to let more people who love Bitcoin exchange and learn the best forums.
Activity: 606
August 21, 2018, 12:16:04 AM
I am awlays use two forum for discussion about crypto, fisrt I use bitcointalk forum to know and discuss about how bitcoin and altcoin price days by days, another forum I am always use telegram channel to know which one the best coin or potential ico for investment and get much profit later.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
August 21, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
Bitcointalk is the best choice so far because I learned a lot of good things and knowledge that I didn't get before, and besides that a lot of interesting experiences from the results I read on bitcointalk to get to know cryptocurrency coins.
and ICOForum, which in my opinion was recently interesting and made everything simple although not as big as bitcointalk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
for the forum, I might just open the forum in bitcointalk. for me, it was more than enough to be able to add many insights for crypto. Although many forums also will be getting good in bitcointalk, it's already over it all. bitcointalk has given any knowledge and of course will be very useful when you want to read and digest.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
I mostly use bitcointalk because I think it is more important and at the highest position in the list. There are also many more forums like altcoinstalk, icoforums and many more. You can use any of it.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
There are lots of forums in the cryptoconcenny market. I always use Bitcointalk. I spend most of the time on bitcointalk. But there are also a few forum like altcointalks, reddit, moonforum, bitcoingarden, cryptotalk or any other social media.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 20, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
The bitcointalk forum I spend most of the time here is because it has full information or news about crypto. And forums in my country but it's not just about crypto but more
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 02:53:47 PM
I'm determined in bitcoin talk. You inmate assorted circumstances in this assembly. No entail to operation whatever unlisted forums. It cure us in assorted things.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 09:32:54 PM
The most popular crypto forum is this Bitcointalk , but out there also others forum like moonforum, bitcoingarden etc. At the moment i use only Bitcointalk because i dont have more times to join others. Crypto forum is great way to share alot of thing about crypto and this forum give advantages to the newbies as well to increase their knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
I use bitcoingarden, steemit and a few social groups on both Twitter and Facebook about Bitcoin and alts.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
Bitcointalk is actually more then enough for me with some extra news I read around internet about crypto and blockchain technology. I'm getting more then enough information from those sources.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I use bitointalk forum almost every moment, then there is bitcoin garden too
You can look up steemit and medium for fantastic articles about crypto.

Google is always there to help as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 18, 2018, 10:09:07 PM
this is the forum i used most. all the things here. From start i used this. i have got great knowledge of crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

I only use social media groups and telegram channel to talk about crypto, another platform only to promote ( you tube, blog ). Social media is powerful platform to share knowledge with example and get people opinion to fix our method, telegram is private communication only use to calculate and swing transactions. You can use any platform but keep them safe and never forget to block spammer.
Activity: 644
August 18, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

All forum I know. Google, facebook and twitter I usually visit to talk about crypto, because many people there are discussing crypto so I learnt from there piunt of view. I read all of their opinions and concern about crypto world. And as far as I know, Crypto is a worldwide topic nowadays. Many people are starting to be curious about this kind of thing and for sure they are also intersted to find out more information about it, just like me.
Activity: 1358
August 18, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
Well I found a new forum that we can talk about cryptocurrency which is ICOforums.net the community there are nice and it could be the next bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

I never used other forum to study and to talk about crypto currency only this forum bitcointalk because almost all my questions about crypto currency are already answered here in bitcointalk and also at the same time I earned here in forum thats why this is what I used the most.
Pages:
Jump to: