Pages:
Author

Topic: What other forums do you use? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?
Aside from bitcointalk, I also used altcoinstalk but not usually, because their community is not too much big, I only look there for another opportunities, and also telegram groups and steemit they're always updating about what happen to the crypto world.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:58:38 AM
I use bitcointalk forum there's a lot of information in it. I use also social media such as facebook, twitter and instagram for more updates and information. I think moonforum also is good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
I use the bitcointalk forum, others have not even considered..There are a lot of participants here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 23, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

i've only use this forum for international use and symbianize for local crypto news and any other related to cryptocurrency.
this forum is enough for the information you need.
Activity: 22
August 23, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
In addition to BitcoinTalk, I have exchanged experiences with cryptocurrency on other forums such as Reddit, Twiter, Facebook, etc. On these social networks, I can exchange experiences and learn from my friends and those in Cryptocurrency Groups. This made me more knowledgeable from a variety of sources.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 23, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
actually, I use this forum more often than other forums to find out any news about crypto, but sometimes I also search for news about crypto that I did not find in this forum on forums such as medium, Quora, steemit or even in a telegram group specifically discussing cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 23, 2018, 05:20:05 AM
You can also try the https://www.moonforum.net/ . I think they are still few community for all cryptocurrency people, but it is still a good choice for me, it's normal in the early or starting a community. But I am already comfortable using Bitcointalk forum, this forum is complete and all-in-one crypto forum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 05:17:40 AM
currently there are many forums that discuss crypto, but I am not interested, I am more comfortable and more active in this forum. the information and knowledge provided by this forum is very complete, so why should look for other forums if this is the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 23, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
I am using various forums so far such as bitcointalk, bitcoingarden, bestcointalk and icoforums. Personally I have big comfortable with the Bitcointalk alone number of earning opportunities and perfect moderation for every thread all made me to have comfortable at here buddy.
I love to work here and be with the investment here all will be go good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
August 23, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

Good question! Now-days more and more people is asking about it. The reason is that it becomes almost impossible to increase the rank on this forum (due to the merit system).
 This why some people are trying find a new promising forums. But my opinion is that this is not good decision to leave btk because the crypto market is just in the beginning of development and we all need a one place for communication to stay strong.
Activity: 361
August 23, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
This forum is the King of all other forums and aside from this, I follow altcoinstalk alone, no other forum. Its only Bitcointalk and altcoinstalk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Bitcointalk is the only one forum I use.
I usually visit some blogs and websites that is about: ICO review and crypto/blockchain news, such as:
- ICODrop
- CoinTelegraph
- Bitcoinnews
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
August 23, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

For me, the bitcointalk forum is enough. I think I can gather various useful information from this forum, which will help me choose the best solutions when it comes to investing in the crypto market or participating in any bounty campaign. Bitcointalk is the top forum of crypto discussions, so most of the information we can get from here.

You are right, this forum has proven many successful people, a lot of useful information, so only on the bitcointalk forum you will advance and be able to develop your own potential. This is the first forum I have met and has many benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 23, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

For me, the bitcointalk forum is enough. I think I can gather various useful information from this forum, which will help me choose the best solutions when it comes to investing in the crypto market or participating in any bounty campaign. Bitcointalk is the top forum of crypto discussions, so most of the information we can get from here.
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 04:22:02 AM
Bitcointalk is a great forum where you will find everything you need to know about cryptography, on almost any topic. But because of the huge amount of material-it became difficult to do.  There are still analogue,is very similar the forum, the information is certainly less, but beginners may find not difficult .
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 04:13:02 AM
I still read posts from the project $ 100 Buffett, they lead their blog in contact and telegrams, they have a lot of useful information and their view on investing in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
I do chatting in Discord channel. It as if you were just chatting with your friends about crypto in a comfortable way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
If I may just bitcointalk just this. This was more than enough to add to the knowledge of the crypto and even to exchange opinions. Indeed many other forums and also interesting. But if viewed from a large number of members and the enthusiasm then I think bitcointalk still be good options to choose from.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
August 23, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
I only use the Bitcointalk.org forum because here I can get the latest news about crypto and can also produce something from crypto.
for many forums if you are rarely active in it.
for me personally, just one forum has represented the other forums.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 23, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
For my forum, I only use Bitcointalk, there is no point in using another forum because Bitcointalk is at the top.
Exactly, BTT is really on the top I’ve loyal to this forum but since there’s a new forum which is ICOForums I decided to try using it and so far I’ve been learning a lot from this two forums. But of course I stay more working hours here compare to other forum.
Pages:
Jump to: