Pages:
Author

Topic: What other forums do you use? - page 7. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 18, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?
this forum is bice and one of the best in my life so i think that you can learn a lot from the peopel here in my opinino
inread a lot of different information ablut cryptocurrency world and i think ot is good for my business with this forum
Bitcointalk.org is the only forum I used. This is where I started my journey and I think everything you want to know more about cryptocurrency is already here so I don't need to look for other forum and also there's a big opportunity in this forum where you can make good money. I love this forum for good, and I know many people started also here and now making a good living because of this forum.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 18, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Beside the biggest forum about the cryptocurrency like Bitcointalk. You can join in Steemit, diendancrypto, Altcoinstalks and there are so many group about Crypto in Facebook that you can participate
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
Lately I know the altcointalks.com Forum, but I haven't entered it yet and I think the Bitcointalk.org Forum is the best forum to talk and seek knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
There are a lot of websites that talk about cryptocurrency. I stumbled upon another cryptocurrency forum called Altcointalk. Well, I myself was shocked yet I will still remain loyal on BitcoinTalk because it has enough reputation and information to keep users stay.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
I'm loyal in bitcoin talk. You can learn many things in this forum.No need to use any other forums. It can help us in many things.
Activity: 290
August 18, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
I haven't tried any other forums and I am never gonna look for another because I am satisfied with all the information I get in this forum.  For me this forum has it all, I can get the latest news and gossips cryptocurrency related. Plus I also have social media which I can rely on if I can't find enough information or want to know more.
Activity: 6
August 18, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
I use steemit and cryptocurrency on reddit.
Activity: 105
August 18, 2018, 09:29:16 PM
I have stuck solely with Bitcointalk.org as I feel like its the original and best just like Bitcoin.  I may eventually branch out but at this time I cannot even keep up with this site let alone any other ones. 
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 18, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
I just use bitcointalk as a forum because there is no need to use any other forum except bitcointalk it is fantastic with huge big community I didn't use any other forum it is top listed forum also I think it fulfill all our needs.

I also agree, this is the only forum that i used to know about cryptos and the best thing is the bounties, seems no other forum can beat bitcointalk has to offer to its members, we can explore new cryptos here and the same time we can earn.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 09:19:45 PM
I just use bitcointalk as a forum because there is no need to use any other forum except bitcointalk it is fantastic with huge big community I didn't use any other forum it is top listed forum also I think it fulfill all our needs.
Activity: 265
August 18, 2018, 09:08:02 PM
Presently am using only bitcointalk.  And i have not veen disappointed since i get most of my news and updates at timely intervals here
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 08:48:31 PM
For now I am only participating signature bounty campaign since I have a very lesser time to accomodate into another forum which I believe I can no longer manage. Some of my friends were now involved in participating the Altcoin forum index which they are now a member of that forum for almost 3 months now and now they are already paricipating signature bounty campaign on that forum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 18, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

For now I am only using bitcointalk and that's the only i am using now, though most times, i due use reddit, but currently i am considering opening an account at moonforum which is owned by Amazix , a bounty company, they are moving some of their bounties on the forum.

I am also a member of the MoonForum and it has a potential to be a good blockchain/cryptocurrency forum too considering that it is under the belt of AmaziX. Of course, we have to admit it can take a lot of hard work and time before it can be able to reach the critical mass needed for it to fly on its own. At the same am also a member of BitcoinGarden though am not as active as I am here in BitcoinTalk as this remains to be the the premiere and the best forum for cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
August 18, 2018, 08:08:07 PM
inuse my friends most of all if i may say so and they are really good helpers in this world the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 18, 2018, 08:06:39 PM
this forum is bice and one of the best in my life so i think that you can learn a lot from the peopel here in my opinino
inread a lot of different information ablut cryptocurrency world and i think ot is good for my business with this forum
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 18, 2018, 08:06:00 PM
i thinkntaht there are a kot of things that can hekp you to learj this worls and to make a good business in my opinion
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 08:00:20 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 07:59:29 PM
i ask my friends for an advice? they know ampt and i believe that my siccess is their merit as i own them a lot
Activity: 218
August 18, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
I just joined a really great and interesting forum icoforums.net it is newly launched forum with may people active talking about crypto....and i also use google as my alternatives source of knowledge in crypto...
actually i prefer to read some newspapers and online articles and watch events happening and analyse the result
Activity: 218
August 18, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
i am a lucky person? my friends know a lot and iusually i ask for a an advice my good fellows and what about you&
Pages:
Jump to: