Pages:
Author

Topic: What other forums do you use? - page 5. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
Today I learned about forum altcoinstalks.com I haven't read there yet. Reviews can not say. I just use enough of the forum bitcointalk. Here I can find information about bounty, managers, tokens and various interesting projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:48:04 PM
Use a lot of forums for different purposes, but the forum for me to update the news and discuss the cryptocurrency is only bitcointalk. This is the oldest forum and the most members I know
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
Unlike Bitcointalk.org there is no similar site or forum that you can find to discuss about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as you can say your idea and knowledge, but if you want o know and interact more with people that has experience then try to explore steemit.io or try to visit Reddit, people post things a lot there about crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
August 21, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
I became aware of ICOForums only after they came up with signature campaign. I have no idea about other forums other than BTT and ICOFORUMS now. I know BTT for 3 years. The best and the first forum i ever used. The other forum i find encouraging participants is ICOForums with a good pay. Hope this continues and endures a long with best features supporting cryto community. Would love to be with these forums for ever. Thanks to these forums. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
I use this forum, bountytalks, steemit, and references from Google to find out more about crypto. but I learned and knew more about crypto from this forum. many more forums that will add to the knowledge but I think this forum has covered everything
Activity: 588
August 21, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
The new forum I usually visit, to talk about cryptos, ICOs, airdrop and bounties, NEWS, etc. is https://icoforums.net/ref/pilay012 . C'mon mate! Join us. It will be fun. Smiley
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
I use only bitcointalk because other platforms are not really a forum of Educative discussion and interaction so I find it not so interesting to talk about bitcoin and Crypto currency on those platform. Secondly this is the place you can get bounties and airdrops
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
There are several forums that also serve to search for information when there is not much here in bct, for example, we have the mooncointalk that is one that I have heard around here, I have seen it from the surface and it looks pretty good, also there is another one that is called the altcointalk forum, but it seems a place to shill your own coin, I would have to inspect it deeply to see if it is worthwhile, I think those two forums are bounties so it would be worth visiting them too.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 21, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
I haven't been using other forums cos of the priority and fresh bounties over here. Also this is the most popular one. I dont even know another one like this.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
I use social media like Faceboock and Twitter. I also use Steemit and Medium to read cipher articles to understand current and future developments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
I use this forum, steemit, and references from Google to find out more about crypto. but I know more about crypto from this forum. various information about crypto is available in this forum.
Activity: 272
August 21, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
There are many good forums. One of the most popular is bitcointalk in which you’re already posting. In my opinion another best one is Blockchain Forums, which is also a reliable source of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 234
August 21, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
If you search many different forums name will appear. Among them i’ll personally suggest Global Blockchain Forum, BitcoinWisdom, Bitcoin Garden and Altcoin Forum.
Activity: 43
August 21, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
If you search on net you’ll find many of them. After Bitcointalk I’ll suggest one that I find good is Masters Of Crypto. Another good one you can try is Cryptorum.org. Both are good.
Activity: 162
August 21, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?
I have been using a lot of forums currently but Bitcoin discussion is the ultimate solution to our problems. Other than these, there are forums like Instagram, Coinmarketcap and telegram etc.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
This forum is by far the most informative I have ever used for my coins: Cardano, Paragon and Ripple. Other than these, I use social media sites including Telegram, Instagram etc. They have excellent information.
Activity: 74
August 21, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
well there is many available formulas are here,  you have to choose which one goes as per your demands,  but most of the people prefer bitcointalker it is the most common and useful one till now so decided is completely up to you
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

no, I only use bitcointalk. I think bitcointalk is the most complete and best forum, here are many friendly members who will give advice that I think is very helpful to us.
Activity: 230
August 21, 2018, 02:04:26 AM
I really like Bitcointalk most. And beside this I sometimes visit to bitcoingarden, cryptotalk, moonforum But most of the time I used bitcointalk. I think bitcointalk is in the top list .
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 01:51:40 AM
I usually use bitcointalk as the main forum and i also use the new one Icoforums.net, it's a good one to talk about crypto community there. I also joined some telegram group to talk about crypto, crypto market, altcoins, ICOs, bounty and many else on that telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: