Pages:
Author

Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020 - page 4. (Read 46516 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

for now in the year 2017 alone of the population or of the total human being in the world who already know the benefits of having bitcoin I think is still about 10% only, there are still many who do not know about the benefits of having bitcoin. if in 2020 it only reached less than 50%.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I have voted 5-10%. I think In poor countries all over the world hundreds of millions of people neither have access to the internet nor have the desktop computer. So, they don't even hear of digital currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

I think its 70 to 90 percent of going to be interested in bitcoin I know its going to be stable in this year and the value of it is higher  because many investors would be like to invest on bitcoin for this year 2020.Im expecting for a huge percentage in the year 2020 it will be indemand  of our currency.it has a new era that bitcoin will increase more at this time.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Well nobody can predict like what percentage of the world can own btc as there isn't sufficient btc available to provide for the entire world population as there is only few btc left for it to get mined family member even missed his 150 BTC as his system crashed and he missed his wallet id and password i think that there will be several case like that and hence those will be still in the wallet as long as it is not being touched or hacked by some hackers and hence those will remain as it is .And now a days its getting more and more harder to mine btc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Tnx for your input  Cool

Hard to tell but i will put my peso on 10%. More and more people are becoming aware of bitcoins and are optimistic about it. Others are curious enough to even have a second thoughts of engaging themselves with bitcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think 30-40 of earth population will own btc by 2020. Because bitcoin is becoming popular. More and more people are getting into bitcoin.
Yes and this is the time to have the bitcoin at the huge level and the income of the bitcoin will increase more so I hope the price and the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the fair money and the best way to live the life as now I can see the bitcoin is the currency of the era and the future of the bitcoin is very bright as just like the bitcoin fiat money so all the people are going to know the bitcoin.

You have a point, but we can't expect huge percentage of bitcoin users since there are still a lot of people that are not aware of the existence of the digital currency. And year 2020 is just a 3 years gap and it still not enough time to gain more users of bitcoin. Anyhow, if by 2020, there would be a lot of stores who will start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment, maybe it will help to gain more users of bitcoin and there would be high demand by that time and would affect also the price of bitcoin. It's either it will keep on increasing or decreasing, depending on the demand and supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
I think 30-40 of earth population will own btc by 2020. Because bitcoin is becoming popular. More and more people are getting into bitcoin.
Yes and this is the time to have the bitcoin at the huge level and the income of the bitcoin will increase more so I hope the price and the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the fair money and the best way to live the life as now I can see the bitcoin is the currency of the era and the future of the bitcoin is very bright as just like the bitcoin fiat money so all the people are going to know the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think we are just 30% percent but i hope in the future bitcoin will be popular in our country that we can advertise it in television.
Maybe in the near future will be in 40% if some banks accept bitcoins..
The future of bitcoin is bright but like what uou said, I also around that number bitcoin will increase it's popularity. That is almost 3 years from now. Maybe a year after this, much more people in the world will come to have vivid picture what bitcoin really is. Even in schools right now, bitcoin has been a trend because of the students word of mouth as well as the offices. Good job for the people who keeps on sharing what bitcoin crytocurrency is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Any answer will probably be a guess. People are getting informed day by day either surfing the internet or by people telling them, before 2020 many people will have come across this Bitcoin and with people knowing its pros many people will dive into it. So by 2020 2-5% of people will have procure Bitcoin
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
I can't really see it going above the 0-2 in the next 4 years but I could be wrong, think it will be a few more years before we reach enough people to be hitting 2% of the entire world's population which currently stands at just above 7.4 billion http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Is that site legit? I still can't believe that they can count number of people died and born for just a seconds. Doubting on that site!  Shocked But even if it's true or not, for me I think bitcoin users will go around 40% of world's population. Well I could be wrong but I believe 3 years is enough. Nowadays, there are no impossible so you must believe me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

Tnx for your input  Cool

In my own perception that by the year 2020  the percentage of people who become a bitcoiner will average to 70%-75% approximately all over the world,because mostly people in this new era is easily to catch up of what is trending in the media,and mostly people find the best sources of income,and that is bitcoin in the new digital currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Around 60 to 70 percent of people around the world are going to be interested on Bitcoin.

80 percent of the population are going to notice Bitcoin value

however only 50 to 60 percent are going to own Bitcoin portion due to uprising value of Bitcoin.

The world has a lot of population and it is impossible to tell that 50 to 60 percent of the people will own bitcoin in the next few years. Bitcoin is still not popular in most of the countries and it still need some demand to make its price up and when the price of bitcoin hits a new milestone then it will create noise and hype in the world and it will result for the population of bitcoin users to grow even more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Around 60 to 70 percent of people around the world are going to be interested on Bitcoin.

80 percent of the population are going to notice Bitcoin value

however only 50 to 60 percent are going to own Bitcoin portion due to uprising value of Bitcoin.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
The total population in the whole world is 7 billion plus people and i think the bitcoin user will continue to increasw more in the future.
And once they have many bitcoin user it will increase more the price of bitcoin. I think the percentage of bitcoin user in the year of 2020 is less than 5 percent only and that very big population even its low percent ..
Activity: 125
I think around 3% because there are a lot of people using bitcoin already but there are also a lot of fake accounts from the same person we cannot see trough them all so yes but i still don't think that in 2 years bitcoin can go higher than 3%.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Very first of all, there is even now no knowledge that accurately provides the quantity of actual bitcoin consumers, consequently it would be hard to come up even with a modest projection if there is certainly no foundation variety. But I guess bitcoin has nevertheless a long way to go in conditions of variety of consumers because it is very clear that bitcoin is not wherever around the realm of consciousness of the masses. It would be a welcome shock if bitcoin becomes a widespread electronic forex a number of several years from now that serves even a fraction of the world's inhabitants.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
realistically not a lot. optimistically 5% will own some form of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, it could barely be between 5-10% of the global population, countless number of people will try to own them and that is what is bound to drive its prices crazy at the time. we live to see what might happen though.
That range of the population that will own bitcoin by 2020 seems possible because the users of bitcoin right now is slowly getting bigger and bigger because the price of bitcoin is now making noise to the whole world because since the people are attracted to expensive things then it will be easier for bitcoin to attract users and investors because of the price surges and by 2020, it will have an increase which is obviously huge in terms of population of the users.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think alertpay includes a service terms section about not utilizing it for ecurrency exchange.Let's say we created a signal word for bitcois and known as the carrots....Would py pal stop you selling celery at carrotpal ? nan
Activity: 286
Cryptics

Tnx for your input  Cool

2020 is only less than 3 year, if we are looking at the popularity of bitcoin and the rate it increase, i believe we can reach 2% of the world population. mind you 2% is already a lot and 5% is the limit by 2020. we are looking at the long term here, so maybe in 10 more years more than 25% of world population will use bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: