Pages:
Author

Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020 - page 10. (Read 46516 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Im going to have to go with a conservative estimate of 5% of the worlds population will own bitcoin by 2020. 5% of the entire world population is enough people to create a country that has more people than the USA. There will definitely be more widespread usage of bitcoin as a payment method, and more governments will have to approve of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
2020 is 3 years longer, I think users would be so drastic because many media are massive that spread the bitcoin. Even a few days ago there was a tv show that discusses the bitcoin so made peoples curious with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I will base it from the users here in our place i think it would be 10-30, the progress of people knowing bitcoin here is a bit slow and they were more busy in their work and family than watch a news in internet about btc. well 3 years is far so we still cant predict whats gonna happen in btc adoption internationally.
The situation of work is the same in my country but still as they are interested to invest their money in any asset which will make them millionaire so they are investing in bitcoin when they hear about it and they study well about it and according to that I am sure that in my places the percentage will be very high.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I will base it from the users here in our place i think it would be 10-30, the progress of people knowing bitcoin here is a bit slow and they were more busy in their work and family than watch a news in internet about btc. well 3 years is far so we still cant predict whats gonna happen in btc adoption internationally.
I think after 3 years, people will more become open minded and most of the people in our world will use internet to make things easier than before. Bitcoin is one of the possible internet technology that can be adopted by the year of 2020 and i think the ratio of the people who will use bitcoin will be big because it is starting right now and we can expect a ratio more than 20% of our population.
20% is a big projection, if that will be reach, I cannot imagine how much the value of 1 Bitcoin.
The price that I see inspires me to save more, control my spending so I can still buy more for the future.
The price will depend on what is the amount of the population using bitcoin at the moment while it is not a perfect way to try to guess the value of bitcoin I think it is best we have, for example supposing the amount of population using bitcoin at the moment is 1% then if the user base grew 20 times that then I would guess the value of bitcoin will grow something between 15 to 25 times its current value.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I think after 3 years, people will more become open minded and most of the people in our world will use internet to make things easier than before. Bitcoin is one of the possible internet technology that can be adopted by the year of 2020 and i think the ratio of the people who will use bitcoin will be big because it is starting right now and we can expect a ratio more than 20% of our population.
20% is a big projection, if that will be reach, I cannot imagine how much the value of 1 Bitcoin.
The price that I see inspires me to save more, control my spending so I can still buy more for the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I think that year 2020 the people or the percentage is 5% only and tgats big because they have 7billion population and 5% convert is 350,000,000 or 35 million and thats very big population and thats good for the online world and also to us. Because if that people have interst to invest bitcoin the price will increase and I think the price will grow up $5000 and $10,000 each bitcoin. I dont know what is the exact population of bitcoin user but I think its millions .
Activity: 770
I vote 10-20, this is because there are still many negative news about bitcoin, even in my country banned bitcoin transactions are used for so many users disappointed.
these are not the negative news about bitcoin but these are the created by some people who want to reduce the price of bitcoin and they run only for smaller period and then everyone understand that it was not right so in the year of 2020 I am sure that more than 50% people will definitely adopt it as it is a more attractive currency of the world and is a more beneficial currency.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I cant see it exceeding 25% i mean a great deal dont have access to computers or resources to access bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I vote 10-20, this is because there are still many negative news about bitcoin, even in my country banned bitcoin transactions are used for so many users disappointed.
10-20 is bit high, and I think less than 10% people will own Bitcoin by 2020. We just have two and half years left to reach 2020 so this is not a big period. We need minimum 10 years time to increase Bitcoin own people in this world. But it is fast growing currency very quickly people will addict this currency. But if any countries ban this currency means again the percentage will be reduced.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I’m a little bit on the negative side so I choose the first option 0-2%, bitcoin is not going to grow that much in adoption in the next years, I think the big growth in adoption will happen in the next decade and not in this one, since bitcoin is still a work in progress.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com
Hopefully at least 50%.. waiting for bitcoin price to go up even more!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I think it will fall to 20-30% by the year of 2020, It's possible for that to happen due to it getting more and more adopted in different places. I also think that there will be something to happen to bitcoin that will make it more popular or adopted by people. So it's not impossible for the majority of the whole population that they will use bitcoin too.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
40%-50% of people in the Earth were owned bitcoin by 2020. Because most of the people were still scared to scammed, they always thinking that online or digital transaction were scam especially to the old one. But I'm still hoping that most of the people in the Earth were accept the value of bitcoin.

I would like to disagree with your statement that by the year 2020 the number of bitcoin users out of the worlds total population will be that of 5 to 10% only. Saying that there will be 40% to 50% is very high and is very impossible to occur at that time of the year. But if we talk about 20 to 50 years from now possibly your computation may come true.

Nothing is impossible with the internet when it comes to propagation, advertisement and adoption.  Internet advertisement can reach almost all parts of the world.  Every single day, new people come in to bitcoin economy, so it would be possible that the growth of adoption would be exponential since each person that is into Bitcoin can influence two or more people to join him with his venture to bitcoin industry.
But the greatest difference is that those things that propagate over the internet don’t need any kind of investment from the users, if you want to benefit from bitcoin then you need to fork some money and that is not as easy, people love free stuff that is why you have things like youtube and facebook.
Activity: 714
No one can predict how many people will exactly start using bitcoin in coming years but one thing is sure that the users of bitcoins will keep on increasing over a period of time which will directly contribute to higher price of bitcoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
Three years from now isn't much time to spread the BTC and other cryptocurrencies adoption to a great percentage of the world population. That can change, of course, if something happens in India and China, that "forces" people to use it. At this stage, BTC still a complicated thing to handle, so isn't just a matter of "I tell you to use it, so you use it".
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
40%-50% of people in the Earth were owned bitcoin by 2020. Because most of the people were still scared to scammed, they always thinking that online or digital transaction were scam especially to the old one. But I'm still hoping that most of the people in the Earth were accept the value of bitcoin.

I would like to disagree with your statement that by the year 2020 the number of bitcoin users out of the worlds total population will be that of 5 to 10% only. Saying that there will be 40% to 50% is very high and is very impossible to occur at that time of the year. But if we talk about 20 to 50 years from now possibly your computation may come true.

Nothing is impossible with the internet when it comes to propagation, advertisement and adoption.  Internet advertisement can reach almost all parts of the world.  Every single day, new people come in to bitcoin economy, so it would be possible that the growth of adoption would be exponential since each person that is into Bitcoin can influence two or more people to join him with his venture to bitcoin industry.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Pages:
Jump to: