Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 11. (Read 3351 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
Before investing in a coin , I have this urge to always check out the team's passion towards working and improving on use cases of the coin.
The use case of the coin.
The telegram group ...this is to check for members outlook to the coin etc.
I look at the price too ,if it's within my reach.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

Rule 1: Invest only what you can afford to lose. (most important rule)

Rule 2: Try hard to make sure you don’t loose what you have invested. (second most important rule)

Rule 3: Less profit is always better than small/big loss. Do not dream to be overnight millionaire. Compounding via frequent small profits can give great returns.

Rule 4: Never chase the peak. If a coin has gained significantly in last 24 hours or few days then stay away. Even if your friend has invested in it and you are afraid that he will earn more than you then keep calm. Do not invest.

Rule 5: Use pump and dump groups and trading signal groups carefully. Pull out on 1st target if there are multiple suggested targets, if first target has been achieved in last 1 hour then stay away. Always assume that you will be the one making least profits following such groups, owners will make the most.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
We have to take into consideration some elements before we venture in a certain coin.
Having an experienced team, ideally with a strong track record in developing and launching blockchain technology is of the essence. A core team that is capable of developing, completing and/or expanding the project will be the life force to the ICO's success. Also we have to dig deep by looking at their previous projects, websites and social networks. This can help provide a better sense of their background, specifically the people they have known and the work they have done.
Another key element is the ICO's whitepaper. The whitepaper should provide detailed information on the project involved; the actual idea [should be compelling, realistic and timely], the underlying technology and also how the token sale will work. The whitepaper should provide a more in-depth explanation and details surrounding sales of digital tokens.
Conducting our own thorough research can greatly reduce our chances of buying in a bad coin.

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
You must conduct in-depth research before investing in ICO coins or coins that are already on the exchange market, because in the Cryptocurrency world there are many cases of fraud, so before you make an investment, you must be careful and keep looking for information about the coins you will buy.
maybe the thing that must be considered before investing in an ICO is the activity of the team. sometimes, teams always provide news about their appearance in various countries, or regions. besides, we also check every social media they have. the quality of a project is also valued from the active team in various fields.

There are lots of things you can get if you are looking deeper into the project you are following and seeing the high confidence of the location or meeting of the project. Many ways you can look for if you are excited.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
You must conduct in-depth research before investing in ICO coins or coins that are already on the exchange market, because in the Cryptocurrency world there are many cases of fraud, so before you make an investment, you must be careful and keep looking for information about the coins you will buy.
maybe the thing that must be considered before investing in an ICO is the activity of the team. sometimes, teams always provide news about their appearance in various countries, or regions. besides, we also check every social media they have. the quality of a project is also valued from the active team in various fields.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The things I consider before investing are listed  below
1. The Projec Whithepaper: This must be explicit and realistic, not a vague project that seems not to be relevant to the global world
2. The team and there Patner involve in the project, there past track record
3. Amount to be raised and how they intend to use such fund.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Before investing into a coin you should check first thier teamembers, many ico these days are putting fake people on thier website just to attract investors, read thier whitepaper if they really have a working product with use cases.
that could be the first point when we analizing ico projects.today many ico used another people picture in their site and some of them only using avatar.personally i will go away from this projects.their team didnt serious to developt projects in my opinion.
Activity: 588
There are many fraud cases about the ICO and many investors suffer losses, which are the basic information they lack,
most investors invest their funds based on information through third parties or through brokers and get erroneous education from brokers.
if the investor is a bitcointalk community, I think they are quite careful in investing their funds, with educational experience in this forum,

indeed by learning in this forum, of course we get a lot of benefits, including investing in ico. often I get a telegram from someone who claims to be marketing an ico, and after I confirmed it turned out that the person was a fraud
and now too many scammers appear in telegram group.they trying get money with wrong ways.much people already become their victim.and community manager should tell their member group about it.
Activity: 1050
There are many fraud cases about the ICO and many investors suffer losses, which are the basic information they lack,
most investors invest their funds based on information through third parties or through brokers and get erroneous education from brokers.
if the investor is a bitcointalk community, I think they are quite careful in investing their funds, with educational experience in this forum,

indeed by learning in this forum, of course we get a lot of benefits, including investing in ico. often I get a telegram from someone who claims to be marketing an ico, and after I confirmed it turned out that the person was a fraud
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
The best thing to do before investing in a new project is to do a personal research into the project in other to ascertain the authenticity of the project. Some projects are scam and others end up unsuccessful. It is through research that an investor will know which one is a good project with much capabilities of yielding profit. Consider the credentials presented by the team and study extensively about their background. Are they what they present themselves? What is the product of the project? Is it ready for the market? These are some of the questions that can guide your research.
copper member
Activity: 346
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The short answer is that you need to look at everything in the project, you cannot just look at one aspect of the project and think that everything is going to be fine, you need to look at everything and if even one single detail is off and you do not like it then you should avoid investing in such a project because most likely it is a scam and you will never see your money again if you invest in it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Before investing into a coin you should check first thier teamembers, many ico these days are putting fake people on thier website just to attract investors, read thier whitepaper if they really have a working product with use cases.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
because to know the risks when investing is very important especially in crypto, because investing in crypto is a big risk so we all also have to really choose good coins
in every trade that you do anywhere and with coins anything including cryptocurrency or fiat must have risks and you have to take risks to be able to seek profits and be ready with whatever will happen when you do it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I know that this may be harder for some people (if they aren't developers), but I do find that reviewing the source code is crucial to most crypto coins.

Even just reviewing their code style/publishig/commits patterns is important.. It shows how much they test/regression test their solutions and eliminates any risk of bad code releases.

Also shows how much they are contributing and updating the coins.

E.g. I love the XTL group, they are continously working on many branches and solutions and the way in which they release and push their code changes is very professional. Coin is currently low price but I am keeping them in my bags list purely from the code perspective.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
What I consider in investing to a currency is their project's demand in the economy because having a currency that has a useful products or tool can easily recognised by the participants. And I think it can get more popularity to the other investors that really wants to have a useful currency with a better growth in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
These are my pointers before investing in a coin:
professional team members
A good website
A working product

These are also essential factors to consider before investing in a coin but I want to add that the professional team is not enough, they need to work hard, that's essential because many projects have professional teams but they rarely update their project information or advertising, that makes the project gradually go down over time. Updating information on social networking sites is very important, I often observe very carefully those things, if the project has a potential team but owns a dead community, I will definitely not choose to invest
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
because to know the risks when investing is very important especially in crypto, because investing in crypto is a big risk so we all also have to really choose good coins
And the risk of each coin you choose also varies, if you choose coins from the top marketcaps, of course the risk can be said to be smaller than you choose coins that are out of it. therefore choosing the right and potential coins is very important. there are many instruments that you can use to consider before buying, the number of marketcaps, number of users, reputation and so on
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

For effective investment, I think we should pay attention to their community and partners. In addition, pay attention to the work experience of their team.
A good team will often make an altcoin more amazing and gain the trust of many investors.
In addition, if they have many good partners, they will have a lot of advantages as listed on major exchanges, supported in terms of technology and community.
Those are the factors that help a successful ICO project.

Partnert when launching an ICOs is important. Like recent ICO, BTT (Bittorent) having a great success on ICO because having partnertship with one biggest exchanger binance and thats affecting to target and the price when start trade in market
bittorent get their success in ico and also in projects.i think the team behind of bittorent that make this token success.tron project become the master of this projects and i think that make investors confidence to buy bittorent.personally i am very interested with tor ceo, he is very interactive in market.and understand how to make their investors comfort/

Indeed, Tron have good marketing team and their CEO very attractive in social media. Beside having good marketing team, Tron have partnert with one largest exchanger to launch BTT and the result is success.

Yes tron is one of th best projects that became succesful this year but i dont think that it can surpass the legacy of a standard crypto  .

Anyway , best factor to consider before investing a coin is your capital and if how much you can afford to loose  because this in crypto , we are playing a game of money . money is more important here before considering any other risk because you cant invest on legit and scam projects if you dont have a money .

Its true we playing a long game and i think if money is important but more important is the project and developers team. I am agree that we should make investment with money we can afford to loose because its high risk investment market
Pages:
Jump to: