Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 17. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
I think that eth is save and good invest, it has purpose and people like it . But if I were u i would think twice before invest all money in one coin , maybe there are some better ways to earn more money and clearly depends on what u want hold coins or trade them . 
Activity: 147
June 22, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
You can do whatever you want, you can invest your money on the top 10 altcoin in the market like ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH etc. You can also follow ico to invest for long-term projects that you think are potentially good in the long term. I suggest you remain cautious in managing your finances it is still wise to make a decision on your investment.
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
if you want to invest, there are many good options. One project that I personally like and have high hopes for is that of blockgrain.io

They appear to be a sleeping giant
Activity: 111
June 21, 2018, 10:19:05 PM
In this case, you need to conduct your careful study of a particular coin. Personally, I would invest in ETH when its price was low, keeping it until the peak of growth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
If you have money to invest, then to buy ETH and Bitcoin at today's price is a good solution. Of course, if you believe in cryptography and its development. I would have bought a few more altcoins from the first 100`coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:50:58 AM
In this case, you need to conduct your careful study of a particular coin. Personally, I would invest in ETH when its price was low, keeping it until the peak of growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

You should put at least 5,000 dollars into EOS and 5,000 dollars into Zilliqa.
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
Go ahead i suggest you to invest in ether as i have thought it also that it is really good to invest in ether while the current price as of this moment is low. Time will come that the market price will go high again and you will just have to regret why not invest today
Activity: 114
June 20, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

$ 10,000 is a pretty big amount, I think you can buy ETH, the end of this year ETH can definitely recover.
But if you want to maximize your profits do not just buy ETH.
May I suggest you divide that amount out, $ 5000 to buy ETH and $ 5000 left to buy some smaller altcoin and potentially increase returns like ADA, IOTA, XLM ...
A wise investor will never put all his eggs in a basket!
Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
June 20, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

You are right here. Don't estimate the power of ETHEREUM in these days because they have the most excellent team today and ethereum supports almost all of the ICO today as well as the tokens that are circulating right now they are supported by ethereum also. Buy eth your $10k and  you won't regret in future.
if you are sure not to be a problem if all the funds you have invested in ethereum, because now the price has dropped big enough and the future will surely rise again, so you will get big profit if dare to capitalize big too.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

You are right here. Don't estimate the power of ETHEREUM in these days because they have the most excellent team today and ethereum supports almost all of the ICO today as well as the tokens that are circulating right now they are supported by ethereum also. Buy eth your $10k and  you won't regret in future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
June 20, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
Hi!
I think that 1 Bitcoin and 7 Ethereum will be an excellent purchase for the long term. It seems to me that in a 1 year you will get a good profit from such kind of investment.
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
I think that it will be profitable to buy an Etherium for $ 10,000. I heard a lot of opinions of experts who say that the course of the Etherium at the end of the year will reach $ 2000.
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
You can invest all your money to buy ethereum, this is a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 20, 2018, 04:16:17 AM
Hmm. Here's my shill Smiley.

1) Put $2k in Effect.AI. They will launch their M Turk soon and already have millions of jobs waiting in it. Really low mcap and great moment to jump in.
2) Put $2k in Chainium. A bit of a risk, but I am confident they will come through. They are building their own (first) dual-blockchain to connect equity to crypto. Based in Lichtenstein. Ultra low market cap, also a great moment to get on board.
3) Put $2k in $MAN. Long term thing though, but I am confident they will become huge players, they have a lot going for them. Many think that it couldd become the next big player. I am not so sure, but at the current price you will still be able to make a healthy profit.
4) Put $2k in $VET. Mainnet soon, swap soon. Unbelievable amount of huge partnerships. Unbelievable that the price doesn't reflect this proper. Everyone is waiting for huge moon mission Smiley.
5) Put $2k in $NEO Smiley. Dropped like a bomb but the best is still yet to come Smiley.

Ow, wait, I didn't mention ETH at all? Or btc for that matter? True. I think if you are really keen on those two, you are better off waiting untill the market settles again and the correction has taken place. Also, eth will perhaps not reach former ath levels that easily, with many competitors in the ICO scene (and ICO's being restricted more and more).

Of course, this is not objective and I would not know at all if my remarks above are true Smiley. But, I actually put a similar amount in those 5 recently haha Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
You better split your investment, Bitcoin and ETH for long term and you can invest some in ICOs or other altcoins.
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
You should use that money and buy some bitcoins, buy some ethereum too And some other altcoins which you have researched and believe will do good in the long run, just remember to not put all of that money into a single place and a single investment so you don't end up losing all of it
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:53:17 PM
On this amount, I yesterday bought equal parts Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am sure that below this minimum the price will not fall any more.
June 19, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
Investment need to be by your research not by others, one or twice u can earn profit but for long term u are going to have very big lose. Dont invest with others idea or others suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: