Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 12. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
buy QKC it is have a great future, their policy is very nice if any coin can be do great in future it will be QKC
I think QKC can be the same price like Ziliqa
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 27, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Ethereum is still a good buy yes the price is down but that does not mean that it will not go up or become profitable in the future, its stil the second most stable coin in the market, but I recommend to spread your portfolio and include Ico in your portfolio, you never know any of these ICO's is another bitcoin or eth in the making.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:33:06 PM
Eth is slowly been dropping and I guess it's hard now to comeback from deep. I heard some betting that eos is the most promising project now in 2018 so gladly to say to put your 10000$ in this coin. Note already listed in diffent exchange
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
50% of the fund buys BTC, and other funds buy altcoin. Currently, the price of encryption is very low. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

First question, what is your risk tolerance? Are you willing to see it become $1,000 to $2,000 if the market falls another 80% to 90%?
Never use funds that you will need to pullout in 6 months otherwise you'll be forced to sell at a loss.

From experience, best to use 60-70% on the top 50 coins or tokens. My favorites are BTC, ETH, QTUM - exchange tokens BNB, KCS have use cases on their respective exchanges.

40% to 30% to ICOs (Evident Proof and ShareRing) are my ICOs for now. High risk, but high rewards as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
I think Ethereum is a good choice and buy it while it's still low. You can also do day trade to have a daily profit but it's very risky, for me if i have that amount of money i will put it this way 50% bitcoin, 30% ethereum and 20% altcoins and hold for long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Yup Ethereum may be very cheap nowadays, and it is a great opportunity for this year. But it looks like Ethereum will not experience a fantastic rise this year. So it would seem like a good idea, if a small portion of $ 10k is put on Altcoin with a smaller market capitalization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 27, 2018, 09:33:14 PM
just buy buy order at 310 USD to 400 USD, with each pool 1000 USD,
then when the price starts to rise you will not miss the moment, and you can sell it at a high price
happy fighting as a trader
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum is best coin to chooce as short term or long term investment, just compared with other altcoin BTC and ETH just going down 1/3 from the highest price , but other altcoin more than that even any altcoin been going down up to 1/15. This is mean BTC and ETH is the strongest crypto, and the price still able to going up multiple times in next a few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

If Ethereum falls deeper, then it is an opportunity to have more coins with the same amount of capital.
Probably the situation is not very good, even for all crypto, but for coins like Ethereum, I think for the long term it will still be a winner.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:25:03 PM
The best buys in Crypto are these.

ETH: Pretty Obvious one and one that will likely 10x in 2018

NEO: The race between ETH and NEO will be interesting.

ELA: My personal 5 Star Pick. Internet 3.0 needs an operating system. ELA is building it. I also personally believe Satoshi is on ELA team.

MKR: MKR will serve as the backbone of the financial industry in Internet 3.0

QRL: Quantum computing is closer than we think and QRL is ahead of the game.
Activity: 238
June 27, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
I recommend buying bitcoin or etherium, but it's up to you.

The market has been in the doldrums for a while now, and the payoff for buying you will be huge.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
June 27, 2018, 09:17:43 PM
I think we should buy some altcoin which has dropped a lot with the increase of BTC. If the price of BTC keeps rising, the price of altcoin will increase more than that of BTC.

Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I think 10k $ is already a huge amount to invest in a single coin. It much better do divide it into 3 or 2 other coins which you think does have a potential to recover in this dip.
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
as we know that now altcoin is falling in price, I think you can also get many benefits now, you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum, because now the price is still cheap.
Activity: 116
June 27, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

I think you have to buy the these coins (DASH, RIPPLE & LTC). At this moment it's having a very low price and it is the very potenciol coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

Amounts large enough to diversify into several coins. Ethereum certainly must enter the portfolio. But maybe some famous Altcoin also have the same potential. And it looks like buying 5-10 new projects in the amount of 10% of the total investment will be good for portfolio balance.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 09:01:37 PM
More than WHAT the real question should be WHEN... All cryptos have tanked so much lately in this bear market that they will likely surge very much the day the market reverses. So the real point is to get the timing as right as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

It is not too difficult to divide the investment with 10k capital. First of course I will buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Then some famous Altcoin, and some new projects. If you have more time, may be able to short-term trading with some Altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
If you are newbie, then it's better to give it to profeccionals, or to invest in strong coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Cardano - 70% for long term. And other 30% to use for investment in some ICOs or buying new perspective tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: