Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 57. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hi! You can now start reading different forum now to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies on how to manage it or how to get coins. You can do trading or joining bounties.trading it’s like a stock exchange you need to buy coins that you think can be indemand or have a good value( bitcoin and altcion)  while joining bounties is you don’t need money to join but you have the time and enough information to do bounties. You just need to post or advertise the company by means of social media ( twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and etc) and wearing their signature and personal text for signature campaign until the bounty end.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
invest on crypto market is have risk so First start learn about cryptocurrncy and observe price graph and market price situation up and downs, once you know about the coins then invest 
Activity: 97
June 09, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
you need just post and post and follow some of the program's bounty,you should be slightly struggling in a newbie and should be able to collect merit according to the rules now. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
There are many options in the crypto money market. If you are newbie you have to research and follow the project abundantly. maybe you will find the appropriate bounty.
Activity: 57
June 08, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
First of all you must buy some amount(not much) of bitcoin or altcoin on any exchange,to understand how to trade,then make some transactions between your wallets to see the blockchain working and,of course,read and watch about crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
To start, read a lot here on the site, but do not listen to everything as there are a lot of lies, learn to highlight useful news for you and start trading on the market in order to get money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:30:18 AM
You need to work hard to fix your account so you should also be able to read the forums so you know you should know and know when your post is contrucktive you can give the moderator a merit.

You also need to be careful of hackers as new ones. so you just have to work hard.

goodluck for you. thank you Smiley
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
You have come to the right site, people actually earn some and more cryptocurrency here by doing signature campaigns and such.
Though I myself have not actually earned anything but just do your best and hope that we can.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 07, 2018, 05:51:21 AM
Now there exist planty of books and training materials about blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It was difficult to find the useful information in one source 2-3 years ago, but not there is no such problem. For the beginning try to study the course at the Coursera.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
As a newbie or beginners in this industry and business you should know how to handle and deals this kind of business to be able to survive and also to be one of the successful investors.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 12:11:41 AM
you should first learn about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. because if you do not learn and you do not know about crypto currency then it will make a huge risk for you to benefit from crypto currency
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 12:06:04 AM
You have come to the right site, people actually earn some and more cryptocurrency here by doing signature campaigns and such. Though I myself haven't actually earned anything but just do your best and hope that we can.
Activity: 53
June 07, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
I don't have anything valuable to add, except there are many good people in crypto that have good advice. But, there is also a lot of bad people that want to take your money or give you bad info. It will be good for you to decide who these people are, and stick with the winners.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 12:02:26 AM
As a newbie you should conduct your own personal research or study harder about concept and principles of cryptocurreny. Understanding the full environment in crypto will guides you in right decisions.
Activity: 103
June 06, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
To begin with, read the information on the crypto currency, on the exchanges, what is it all about yourself, try the bounty, and only then when does it come to taste the beginnings of buying and selling!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Study, find what you are interested in and become an expert. There will be mistakes, but it will be for you an experience. And if you really have a great desire, then you will certainly achieve success.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
June 06, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
I wouldn't suggest you to read some newbie topics in this forum particular cos I have started in the same way just reading
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 12:34:42 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

At my very beginning of working in cryptocurrencies I learned a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and infrastructure they are involved in. It was my very important useful first experience.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 05, 2018, 05:15:37 PM
Bounties + airdrops make the most sense for newbies. Then move to trading the freebie coins.
That way you'll learn with no real risk involved (besides possibly wasting your time).
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
You have seen your friend was be success why not to ask him about how to start on bitcoin and could take much profit with bitcoin. more better to learn face by faced with your friend than you have ask your action how to do on bitcoin and get more profit. Very dificult to learn by online system and you have another choose by take learning by your friend and it more easy to learn with your friend.
Pages:
Jump to: