Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 52. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

You should review all the ICO that you wanted to invest, because there's a lot of scam ICO that has playing as around. you should be aware!  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
For every person who comes to crypto has a purpose. Someone comes to trade, someone - to participate in the ICO projects, and someone - in the bounty campaigns. And someone does everything at once. But in any case, they all need initial knowledge which can be found on various crypto sites, watch reviews in Youtube, subscribe to the reviewers on Twitter and Telegram, and most of the answers to questions can be found here on the forum.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
As a newbie all you need to do is go to beginners and help in bitcoin forum it is made for beginners like you and you also have to do a lot reseach and reading to keep updated for you to be more equipt in times of hunting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
Being a newbie in the crypto market is hard work. you need to learn something and follow the market. you can search a bit and find yourself a bounty.

It is very hard work not to lose money in the beginning. I would advise to start reading and research and not to invest before you exactly know what you are really doing
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
To keep posting about what you know in various discussion in other to move forward and can also participate in some project that give newble as part of criterial to participate in different way like signature and others
Activity: 54
July 03, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
I think Bitcoin is now a risky investment. Now price is 6600$ . You need to read a lot, take part in different ICO's and earn money and then you can but BTC, but now you can't mining BTC without 5-10k $. Worst case, you waste your time, but there is no way to lose money that way.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 43
July 03, 2018, 05:28:47 AM
Being a newbie in the crypto market is hard work. you need to learn something and follow the market. you can search a bit and find yourself a bounty.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
I suggest that you start reading about this technology and through out this forum, there are a lot of information that you are able to earn here. You need to know the knowledge about this industry before you start trying to get some bitcoin.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
There is a lot to do in the crypto currency market as a newbie. you should first learn the technical terms of the stock market and how to read graphics. then you can find the bounty that accepts the newbie.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
Study this forum and be active here to reach a certain level and follow all the rules. Next, join a campaign with bonuses, for example, to bonus facebook, twitter, and do the job.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
Just continue reading through the discussions and try to engage in exchanging ideas and constructive conversations in Bitcointalk.org.
And always remeber to go to the market place to see the latest campaignes and bounties and you should.be fine. Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
if you just new to this crypto industry i do suggest that try to read and participate here in the forum and become more active here to gain knowledge what is the pros and cons of being a part of crypto currency, you can also try to ask your friend what he did to become successful in this field, and i do suggest that try to join airdrop and bounties in many project if you dont want to invest and put a single penny, just work hard for bounty and if not end like what you expect just dont lose hope, and keep on moving forward and keep on chasing those bitcoin, like you just said, your friend got successful in this field and hope that you find a good coin and gives you your first bitcoin 
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
Welcome to crypto world first you muat research about crypto and browse this forum for more information. You can join in a bounty program here in forum in that way you can post in your social media account and then they will pay you a coin and trade it exchange so you can earn.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
It is obvious that you should gather many information that can help you to improve your skills and knowledge. It is really hard to grow your investment if you are still newbie because your knowledge is still not enough.
Activity: 51
July 02, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
If you are a Newbie you should read a lot of information on this forum. It helps me very much. I spend at least 1 hour per day studying and reserching. At first you can join social media campaign, follow rules and get some profit.
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 02, 2018, 06:20:08 AM
Do proper personal research and also watch some YouTube videos to learn more about cryptocurrency rather than listen to what others are saying..

The pity is that often youtube videos are born because of some paid bounties and you are mostly always listening to the opinions of others. It is quite hard to not get affected by others and that is really the key to success in my opinion
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
Do proper personal research and also watch some YouTube videos to learn more about cryptocurrency rather than listen to what others are saying..
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 04:44:27 AM
Learn all about bitcoin,, do understand bitcoin itself before going to learn to gain it. The basic knowledge about bitcoin is to comprehend it well before know the other element.
Activity: 462
June 29, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
The most direct way to earn Bitcoin is to be a trader, but it takes a lot of risk. If you are unwilling to bear the investment risk, then you can choose a bounty quest! You only need computer and internet to start working!
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
You can still do other bounty campaigns, just not sig campaigns yet. Blog bounties seem to be high rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: