Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 60. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
I recommend you read as many as possible information about all cryptocurrency. You must following for news and know basic informations and terms. You must research and know more in this industry and I would advice you to make YouTube your friend. After learning, you can start to put what you learnt into practice
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 05:48:09 AM
All you have to do is learn while walking, look for bounty signature or others who can accept newbie as a participant, prove that you are really worth doing bounty, beside that you have to learn to do trading and investment ico.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
First of all, u must take care of ur safety and study this topic. Of course, u have to do some research, read more and understand all about it. Be active here in forum for accumulation of knowledge and communication with the pros. With regards to safety, I became interested in REMME project, wich creates unbreakable, reliable user authentication to protect ur users, employees and company data from cyberattacks. I advise u to pay attention to this too.
Activity: 1050
June 02, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
as a beginner you have to read a lot to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency, if you already know how cryptocurrency then it will be very easy for you to get bitcoin for free
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
Hello my friend. I advise you to promote the page on bitcointalk also take part in airdrops and bounty on the forum to read useful articles and already decide on the first steps
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
You must know first what bitcoin is and how it works. There are many options to have bitcoin, you can mine it, buy it from the exchanger, you can join bounty campaigns and airdrops. If you are going to invest, I suggest you to invest only what you afford to lose because crypto is very risky.
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
You can take part in bounty programs. This is very beneficial at the moment, if you can find a good project!
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
As a novice, I think you should communicate more on the forum. If you plan to invest, then you need to analyze the project and communicate with friends. Do not blindly invest!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 02, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
I think that the author of the topic has already learned a lot. But the topic can help other newcomers. For beginners, I advise you to take part in the company's bounty. The easiest way to earn a cryptocurrency. And investors can get high profit from investing bitcoin or new altcoins from ICO to get profit. For sure, there is risk and reward. Therefore it is necessary to make multiple small investments in diverse cryptocurrency portfolios.  It will reduce your risk. It's time to buy a cryptocurrency in the bear market.
Activity: 658
June 02, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
which I see your level is now a Junior Member, with this ranking you can already follow some signature campaigns available and you can also follow other campaigns
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
Welcome to the club, is a newbie need to learn and read to read about crypto currency and how to use it either make a wallet or thing about crypto. If you want to get bitcoin newbie can follow bounty social media just as there is facebook and twitter as a complete condition of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Newbies need to read as much as possible and ask questions that will make them to understand the cryptocurrency market better.As they learn and make posts,it will soon make them rise though the forum ranks though is not that easy.when a newbie is well learned then he can enjoy the journey better.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 02:58:30 AM
previously, you could join the bounty program and get good money, but now it has become not so profitable
Activity: 164
June 02, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
Before you start doing anything, read up first and study everything you can about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Then start working up your rank by interacting or posting here in this site. If you have the funds, start investing but if not, you can join bounties and earn cash to use as an investment.

These are just the basics. You'll eventually learn a lot of things as you participate in the threads. It's a learning process.
June 02, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
You should get basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, crypto wallet, market caps, airdrop, bounty, altcoin, ico...Then, reading news related to the newest update of crypto is also an important daily activity that you should care about.  After you have accumulated knowledge, you can start practicing what you learnt.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
You should try to find you  way around here. There are many topics where you can achieve more knowledge about bitcoin and the altcoins. After you have gained more knowledge you can think about investment in one or more coins.

After you have gained knowledge as well, you can decide to participate in bounty programs as well. You can earn decently if you are hardworking
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
First you must read all rulse of this forum. Then before joining here in bitcoin, you must know how bitcoin generate its fund so that you'll not be scammed, also if you want to earn this, you must not be afraid of being scammed also.
June 02, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
Newbie can join the bounty campaign just paid instead of bitcoin, where there is a project that would accept newbie if for payment who use btc. Usually the paid weekly btc use projects from legend managers like yahoo and it was not easy to qualify as a project participant.
Activity: 294
June 02, 2018, 02:12:43 AM
All that there are stages, the most important thing is to understand first about the rules of this forum, talk about earnings in your regular newbie account can join bounty social media, maybe this is the most basic way that you can follow considering the newbie account rankings.
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
The main thing is that you need to understand why this market and how it works and also learn to trade it there and there you will gradually learn to everything else
Pages:
Jump to: