Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 53. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:37:40 AM
What you need to do is have knowledge of the currency. Then join the forum, post hard and follow the rules on the forum.
Follow up with the forum to earn money by campaigns such as signatures, facebook, telegram.
Activity: 89
June 29, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Will all you have to the first is to read and read to this forum. And try to reach the rank jr.member. its only 30post. If you reach that rank try to joined some bounty like signature, facebook , twitter and etc.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
Invest in Sonder man Cheesy
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
You can't get bitcoin now, as you are a newbie, be active on the forum and post regularly, within a months your rank would be upgraded to Jr. Member then you can participate in bounties and earn both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
when I am a newbie I read many articles, and threads in this forum, I looking for about bitcoin is and how to make profit in here. So I learn and begin to know to earn coins and joined some projects. So you can do the same too if you want.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 06:08:58 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Find a campaign that newbie is allowed so that we can start posting and working in campaign that we join so that we can start on this work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
As a newbie, my advise for you is looking for good currencies with low price from all time high. Discover ICO price. Also - keep your ico on the new currencyes from ICO which reach fast hard cap during sale.

Good advice! I agree with you on this issue! I'd pay attention to coins with small cap and good teams. For example, DAOstack. It's quite a prospective project which trades below the ICO price.
Activity: 115
June 28, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

You must actively find out about the crypto trade, so you do not suffer huge losses. Do not close yourself to news stories that are conveyed by the seniors.
Activity: 68
June 28, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
this market is so mobile that things will never end. As newbie you can learn how the system works and follow people's comments. maybe you are lucky you can find bounty.
Activity: 94
June 28, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
There are really different approaches to acquire Bitcoin or increment your general esteem. Examine the historical backdrop of Bitcoin and numerous substitute digital forms of money and you will perceive how purchasing a couple of Bitcoins or altcoins will influence your riches to increment for a brief timeframe. Other than putting into crypto, you can likewise figure out how to do crypto exchanging to influence your portfolio to esteem become speedier. You likewise have the alternative to take an interest in abundance battles and win in return of a few errands.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Since you were a newbie, do you really have any idea why you are here on bitcoin forum? Do you ever wonder about how to earn bitcoin through this site? Because if you really don't have any idea, then you are right for asking here on the forum
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 27, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
Being a newbie you should first start on upgrading your rank. Reading and posting is the way to go right. Read post about newbies, rules in posting and rules in doing bounty. You will learn a lot of things from reading. You will know hows things work in here and offcourse some tips and references to make your life much easier. Good luck.  Happy earning.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
If you want to earn bitcoin go for altcoins first..When it comes to altcoins you need to do your research because this is the wild wild west. If you found a project you believe in check out if you can join their bounty program to earn free coins that way. Each campaigns have different criteria so make sure you following their rules to be qualified.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
I want to talk about "what you should not do more than what you should do".
Do not trust them absolutely for the reason that you are a new user may be the ones who are definitely trying to fool you. Never send money to anyone, never give any information of your wallets to anyone.
No one here spontaneously learned any information. everyone learned somehow by studying and studying. You can learn by experiencing, but make sure some experiences can hurt you . That's why I have to give you advice, just read it without trusting anyone.

Activity: 131
June 26, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
What should you do as a newbie? Simply update everyday of your bitcointalk account also post and also rank up to join easily from signature campaign And fill out some airdrops and participate in social tasks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 26, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
As a beginner I would recommend YouTube.There is a lot of different and interesting information there now.Though no one much good information will not be given but still it's a good place to start.Then look for the answers to the questions on forume and dvinitsa on!
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
Welcome, my friend, you can reply from the forum posts, you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 09:26:21 AM
as a newbie be patience at all the time because as newbie you will dont have a chance to earn money but when your rank will rank up you will have a chance to earn many money.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
If you're eager to learn then you should spend much time to read and learn, learn from the experience of others or try joining in airdrops and bounties to earn coins and after that you may want to learn trading. Goodluck on your journey
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
being a newbie is very difficult since you just familiarizing all things like environment, process and etc. It is better to start with basisc before you do some complex decision in crypto.

You should always save some of your time to study more about bitcoin and reading in the forum is one of the key to learn about crypto. Don't hesitate to ask a friend who also use crypto and learn from them.
Pages:
Jump to: