Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 56. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
June 18, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
the first step that must be done beginners should reproduce reading to get knowledge about trading and so on that there is in cryptocurrency, so will not fall for trading later.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum and join this big family. If you have the funds, you can start buying cryptocurrencies now, because now is a good time to invest. If you don't have it, I suggest you join the drop/bounty. I hope you can make a lot of money in this industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
If you are a beginner, then I think you should take a very serious approach to studying the whole ecosystem, what ICO is and what trading is, so it's worth spending a lot of time on it. 3-5 hours every day.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
Everything happens for a reason and I believe this is your time...and you still have the opportunity to know more about bitcoin, its not too yet, what happen to your friend can happen to you too, if you just decide to really joined and not too be impatient in working with cyrpto currency..learn as much as you can and do not be afraid to try new things as part of learning and ask so that others may help you too.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
I think I personally you better read a lot and see forums, because if you read a lot you can better understand about BTC or altcoin and that way you can see people who invest in what way and you can try it then than that for a better beginner read a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 18, 2018, 02:46:05 AM
There are a lot of things you can do to earn money in crypto. A very good source of information is this forum and one of the most crucial steps to success is already done from your side. What many forget about is increasing your over all secruity. That is important to make sure that your funds actually stay your funds
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 11:10:59 PM
You need to study and know how what is crypto and how it works. You can also trade but before that you need to study first the basic about trading. Always remember that only invest what you afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 11:09:26 PM
First, you must learn the market of cryptocurrency.  You need to understand that this is a high-risk investment, not charity.  You must give the account of your actions and understand that you can lose everything.  And only after that invest.  In order not to say that cryptocurrency is fraud.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 17, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
There are many things you should consider when you got into this forum. First is that you have to read and understand first the rules imposed by no less than the administrator of this forum himself. Second, if you want to earn bitcoin without even investing your money out from your vault, then you have to read and understand how bounty program works. There are lots of bounty programs around offered by ICO and if you will be lucky to have participated in a very potential ICO, then it will be a good start for you.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
When I joined crypto world, my only source of knowledge was this forum. Go to newbie forum and read all the pinned threads, they contain lots of necessary information. At the same time when you get jr member rank, you will be able to participate in bounties. That's how you can earn your first coins.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
Welcome to the forum first as a newbie try to work your way to the rank of a jr member which qualifies you for signatures,make good and informative comments in the forum every week be patient and watch yourself grow and earn
Activity: 43
June 15, 2018, 04:46:20 AM
I will share the experience with you and you need to know that in this forum very many people who have experience in terms of crypto and I think the first thing you should do is keep active to read a comment or topic made by others who is already experienced in crypto, it's like I did before when I first joined this forum. by doing that I'm sure of course with over time of course you will know more about crypto. so keep your friends excited because everyone in this forum starts from zero. And you need to join signature campaign if your rank is high.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
I think all you have to do is learn about bitcoin by reading an article or you can also ask a friend who invites you to join in this world. and remain patient and persistent.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
If you have some extra money you can invest in crypto currency and earn profit very fast, at present the price is very low but the market situation will change, I think this is the best time to buy coins, You should learn about block chain technology and bitcoin, other crypto currencies,How to invest and earn profit, if you are a long term trader buy any good coin from exchange and hold for long term, you can earn good return on your investment and one thing you should remember, crypto currency investment is very risky and if you can afford to risk you can join in crypto world
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
As a newbie i suggest you, Firstly you should achieve knowledge about Bitcoin.org thread and crypto world... when you should understand about the crypto world.
June 12, 2018, 07:46:41 AM
When choosing a crypto for investment it's useful to collect information on the history of projects supporting them and to understand the need to satisfy this or that crypto
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
AS a newbie you need to get to jr member then try to join some bounty campaigns to earn some money.
Activity: 93
June 11, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
In my opinion, you should learn as much as you can, and try to find information to read about bitcoin. Please understand clearly the blockchain technology. Moreover, you should take part in actives in this forum buy discussing with others. Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can pay quite well.
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
You should try to improve in trading,because trading is the most profitable way to earn BTCs in monthly basis you can earn atleast x2 of your portfolio.
Activity: 152
June 10, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

information that will enable you to make good money. do research on projects that will follow and we must obey the rules. do read first so no errors occur. Focus and remain patient in fighting for what you dream.
Pages:
Jump to: