Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 73. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 12, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
As a Newbie always try to learn from other newbies mistakes, do not buy anything in peak, buy in dip. Do not believe on news , hype or anything, do not buy when some coin is pumping, do not listen your heart, think from mind.

Exactly, start exploring the forum so you will have a full idea about crypto.
Don't rush things, everything can be learn here if you will stay and you put your passion in learning things here.
Crypto is big and it also give us big opportunity but we need to be smart in order to get that opportunity so keep pushing and to find good opportunity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:14:47 AM
welcome! well at first you'll be surprised by the many comments here and words that you don't understand. Best is you go to your country's section and you can find lots of threads to read about and comment on. Also read about the rules so your comment won't be deleted and just be safe from bans.
Activity: 78
May 12, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
As a newcomer, only a good upgrade, more understanding of the digital currency world, and then have their own understanding in order to better know which aspects of the project to participate in, or do more blind, it is difficult to have a good return
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
Better do not invest in crypto if you are newbie because you will loss your money , try to start job in bounty and get some crypto for that .
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
May 12, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hoeada, I hope you find success in this field. But, this is a community, a community about a new economy. If you truly want to be successful in this community, start caring for and contributing to the community. Don't care about the profit and income for now, make contributions, be active. You will see that success follows contribution.
Activity: 328
May 12, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
One thing to say study hard gain knowledge. Before starting anything first try to know about the project in which you are interested. If you have enough knowledge there is no chance of loss. Success depends on hardwork & knowledge. And stay active in this forum this is one of the best place to know more bitcoin, airdrop,bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
if you want to earn from bitcointalk then you need to wait for 1 month jr.member is able to join Signature campaign then they give to task of you complete task then you get a reward of btc
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 02:51:56 AM
be active in forum to increase your member level
GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE   WORTH $200

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
I want to say, if you need to learn a lot and a beginner in bitcoin is the first step to success, you choose to be one of the population in bitcoin that you will definitely get on it. When you're a newbie, the only thing that needs to be done and always keep in mind that patience needs to be made successful and always active and take the time to read your post and when you understand it, you will be here and go to earn income and other things about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

Activity: 36
May 12, 2018, 12:00:51 AM
As a Newbie always try to learn from other newbies mistakes, do not buy anything in peak, buy in dip. Do not believe on news , hype or anything, do not buy when some coin is pumping, do not listen your heart, think from mind.

Activity: 88
May 11, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
Now you can invest in bitcoin because it is the basis of the crypto currency market and you need to learn trading and invest for a long time  Cool
I think maybe thats a quite good way to try
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
Probably you need to relax and think about what you can buy at the beginning.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
Being a newbie, Honestly, i am still waiting for altcoins lowest price. So, i can get some more profit, and also diversify my coin investment.
Activity: 91
May 11, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
I'm glad to see a friend in Indonesia. As a novice, I think the knowledge of bitcoin is necessary. You can join a number of telegraph groups to interact with more professionals.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
As you are now Jr.Member, you can be eligible for some rewarding tasks. Gradually, when your rank improves, you will be recognized for your tasks and will be given more tasks and more rewards. You can also join Bounty campaigns and start earning free tokens by participating in the campaigning tasks. Thats what i can advise for you.
Activity: 97
May 11, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Well.. Everybody must start first as a newbie before you can proceed to another rank.. Bitcoin always welcome newbies in the forum. For newbie I would advise you to learn more about cryptocurrency, BTC and Altcoins, you have to do more research and also to be knowledgeable enough in asking questions, replying and giving ideas inside the forum. And most likely make the right decision in investing your money inorder to gain more profit and to have a good future. Participate actively in the forum inorder to attain a higher rank or higher position in the forum.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I would recommend, as a beginner you should learn first, before starting everything, because it all takes a process to learn it, will not be easy just like that.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
hi the friend, first of all you have to begin with reading and scanning of forums, you can also define somehow how everything works here and at the auction. it will take some time, but it is worth it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
Upgrading is the most important thing you should do. Try to send some good posts and get some good points. It will help you a lot.
Activity: 65
May 11, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
you need just post and post and follow some of the program's bounty,you should be slightly struggling in a newbie and should be able to collect merit according to the rules now.
Pages:
Jump to: