Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 68. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:58:09 AM
Hi Hoeda,  Grin I also have some advices for you. Firstly, you must first understand something about Bitcoin. Then, let's start watching Youtube channels on crypto trading or mining for beginners and read the whitepapers of the coins you are interested in. Just remember to learn and read as much as you can, but don't hurry to buy it, you have to figure out how to do it without mistakes to lose money. Joining in this forum is also really really helpful as I have learned a lot from here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
First you need to read the forum rules, then start to pump the social network and rank on the forum: while reading and asking questions on the forum. Many of the themes uncovered here a long time - and reading , much in the head will fall into place . Start participating in bounty projects and get coins to trade, walk them on the stock exchange
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:49:13 AM
Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. You can start with do bounty to get your capital. After this, you can take this amount to invest in crypto market. Btw, you can ask your friend some experiences to minimize risks when investing. And You shouldn't hear anyone that you don't really know about them, they can a scammer Smiley
Activity: 43
May 18, 2018, 01:44:45 AM
 if you're a newbie observe and always keep on reading about bitcoin, altcoin and you must know everything about blockchain. And when you want to join to a bounty campaign or any airdrop you need to rank up in bitcointalk.org so that you can join in a bounty
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
For me my opinion simple aja comrade, for us beginners turutama should be a lot of reading and any reply still hesitant in bitcoin please ask your friends who are more experienced in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:04:47 PM
You will find a lot of information in this forum. But you can also start with bounty companies. And always Remember that crypto is very volatile. Undecided
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
I advice you to read and read everyday, learn the basics of the cryptocurrency, how it works, what are the latest news and the further developments. In order for you will decide where will you venturing if you will be planning to trade. As for the forum you must visit the meta section and the FAQs, those thing will help you a lot and prevent you for doing mistakes which may lead you to sanctions from the moderators of the forum. hope this will be helpful for you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 17, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I remembered when i started i'm also confusing what to do.
And from this forum, i got what i need to know, and earning thousand dollars till right now.
I know it's getting hard since merit system is on, hard to rank up and earn more stakes in bounty.
But keep your spirit to earning bitcoin, it will become your capital for the future.
And i'm from indonesia too, cheers !
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

You have already made a huge step by joining this forum!

1. Continue reading the discussion, also try other crypto-related forums (e.g. Reddit).
2. Start watching YouTube channels on crypto trading/mining (for beginners).
3. Read the whitepapers of the coins you are interested in (BTC and ETH is a MUST!).
4. Get a trusted digital wallet.
5. Start experimenting with smaller amounts.
6. Share your experience and ask for additional help in the communities!

Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
What is Bitcoin? What is Ethereum? What is a tether? You have to hold on to these 3 currencies, as these three currencies are the very foundation that determines your investment fate. If you do not understand well then find out all over the network, articles, videos that help you understand them then you go offline! Take a day to absorb them?
Activity: 38
May 17, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
If you are Newbie in Bitcoin Community then I suggest you to join Altcoin marketplace bounty campaigns, there are many bounty campaigns in Altcoin sections. Before joining any campaign or tasks please read Rule of the campaign.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
sometimes i just wonder how some information come to certain sections of the forum. there is a section for beginners to get started on what is done here. Though i am not against people asking questions here thought.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Cryptocurrencies are a unique phenomenon for our society, so you should be psychologically ready for the most unexpected turns of fate. High instability is one of the key features of the cryptomarket. You can wake up in the morning and see that overnight prices have changed beyond recognition.
Activity: 114
May 16, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
As a newbie, u can start by posting meaningful replies to forums. Looking for airdrops to fill, that doesn't require a specific rank to partake in. You can also partake in some social media campaigns for token sale or ICOs
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 05:52:38 PM
You should do thorough research about some good projects.
You will learn how to distinguish good ones from the market, which is the KEY in crypto.

Research is always the key in Crypto. I would advise to never market buy shilled coin on here or on twitter, that´s most likely to be bad investment
Why do you need to hear to invest into the cryptocurrency promoted on this forum or social sites? This idea is really crazy and only those who can not own the idea to know which coin is good for investment. Of course, those people will never become the investor until they give up that form to invest in cryptocurrency. Everything is available to research the cryptocurrency you should invest.
Activity: 59
May 16, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
Welcome to the cryptoworld, first you must read about bitcoin what can do to you learn as much as you can and understand the blockchain technology. Post in forum until you rank up. Then you will start with the bounty campaigns as much as you can.
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
First of all you must buy some amount(not much) of bitcoin or altcoin on any exchange,to understand how to trade,then make some transactions between your wallets to see the blockchain working and,of course,read and watch about crypto.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
You must do your own research to it.
Especially for the scammers thats flooding in the ico market.
Beware to that......
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
I suggest that you start reading about this technology and through out this forum, there are a lot of information that you are able to earn here. You need to know the knowledge about this industry before you start trying to get some bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

success for all of us!!

As a newbie, the best thing to do for now is just rank up your account until it reach a minimum of jr member or member atleast then you can apply to any bounty campaign you are interested to join.
Pages:
Jump to: