Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 70. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
As a newbie you have to make your own general research of the cryptomarket and particular coins you are going to invest in.But I would recommend you to invest in old famous coins such as bitcoin,etherium,ripple,litecoin and in some new ones-Tron,Ada,Neo.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
Hello. For newvies out there. Just reply to the post with a good answers. Try to get you activities high. Dont copy paste your asnwer. Get familiar with the forumm. And youll get there.
You also need a lot of reading in this forum if you are newbie to learn about cryptocurrency. Earning is not the main priority here as what the veteran said, it is LEARNING what bitcoin is all about and what it's use to the society.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
As a newbie, you should be very careful about the projects that you decide to invest in. Don't just jump on a bandwagon because you see a lot of people hyping a coin that you decide to also invest in it. Learn to always make do your own research and make your own choices regarding what coins that you want to put your money into. Also, beware of scammers, if something is too good to be true then it usually it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
May 14, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
Firstly grab knowledge about bitcoin. Secondly, post reply from any topic here in the bitcointalk but always be reminded with the guidelines and rules when posting. Third, learn about bitcoin and process of earning bitcoin through a forum here. Lastly, always be consistent and keep your hardwork. Follow bitcoin and coin news from different websites. Also try to learn how to trade.

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 14, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
I hope you better go to local board indonesian to discuss it, because there you can communicate well and of course will share experience with ease.
Mining Bitcoin for big investors is very profitable but it's different if we are small investors don't you expect big profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

There are several ways, how you can get money in crypto:
1.Bounty and airdrop programs;
2. If you have some money, you can trade;
3. Also, if you have any idea, you can even start your personal ICO;
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:43:04 AM
You can invest in the ICO. But before you do it you have to study on how to invest in ICO and you can post a reply on the threads here in bitcointalk to make your rank higher, so you can join the signature campaign you have to work hard so you can earn your rank here so if you become a jr. member you can already start joining the signature campaign and earn big.
Activity: 43
May 14, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
Hello. For newvies out there. Just reply to the post with a good answers. Try to get you activities high. Dont copy paste your asnwer. Get familiar with the forumm. And youll get there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
i think you are not newbie now. but i will explain about my experience, maybe its not answer your question.
first time join here, as newbie, im just read some post here. and learn how to make good quality (i mean the post that not deleted by moderator, because is there some of my post deleted by moderator) just read and make some post. but after several month, i knew slowly about the system.
the point is just learn about the basic of bitcointalk. and you can walk with learn about the other thing like wallet, exchanger.
Activity: 31
May 14, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
Hi, there. I suggest that you just be patient and learn as much as you can about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how it works using this forum. Enjoy!
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
For a beginner you have to read and read it is one of the keys to your friend's success, if you want to succeed like your friend you have to fight in this bitcoin world and do not never give up to be successful
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
You should read and learn about this forum rules and they read about bitcoin and crypto currency. Once you know everything about them then you will know what is your purpose and goals by learning those.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 14, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
I can suggest you not to get bitcoin directly. Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin. In that way it would be easier, quite reasonable amount, free, and it's also a learning process when you are doing those coz you will later know about what is crypto by reading the tasks that is given. Goodluck and welcome to the community.
Activity: 142
May 14, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
First of all, you joined the Bitcoin forum. You can do some bounty tasks through the Bitcoin forum. It allows you to accumulate some knowledge, familiarize yourself with market conditions, and perform bounty tasks that enable you to get some tokens. Then you can sell them. Your token gets some money.
Activity: 67
May 14, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
welcome to the bitcoin. You can join some projects to invest in your experience and upgrade to the trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 13, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
Join the bounty campaigns and learn the rules of the game by trading daily with the income you earn here.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
Participation in bounty campaigns is the best way to get a small but profitable profit, without investing any funds. for the beginner this option just fits. but before participation it is necessary to study the crypto-currency market and all its nuances.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
I am also a novice, because some kind of fate came in contact with some friends here. You can try to talk about your views on many issues in the forums, accumulate experience, and participate in some activities to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
My advice, I think will help you
1. Ask your friend to help you
2. Communicate on the forum, ask questions.
All comes with experience
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
May 13, 2018, 06:58:52 AM
if you are newbie it doesnt mean that you can make profit. even nowadays market is not as before. so newbies can efven earn much more comparing to experienced traders. dont waste your time, just search a bit and join.
Pages:
Jump to: