Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 77. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
All of us were new to this forum and many asked such questions, as a result, everything comes with experience, do not be afraid to make mistakes, because in any case you will go wrong and I think that it is better to make mistakes less than to make mistakes often.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
I think as a newbie you need too learn first how to make a good post in this forum, and you must learn and read the comment so you will self studying about cryptocurrency. After you get your Jr. Member Level I think you must join the bounty program, and you will get money from it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
May 03, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
The most profitable and easy for a beginner is to participate in bounty. Many who have been involved for a long time are making good money
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 03, 2018, 01:04:22 PM
Start by studying this forum. There is a lot of information on how to earn bitcoins and take part in different profitable projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 03, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
how to earn some bitcoin satoshi? there are various ways i list some: do a lot of airdrop and then exchange the token obtained with bitcoins, make bounty campaigns of twitter and facebook and signature campaigns if you're looking for good there are also for junior
Activity: 528
May 03, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
What should you do as a newbie? You should focus on improving your knowledge because knowledge is the powerful that you can use in order to make profit. You should remember that little knowledge is dangerous.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
As a newbie what I did is to consult my friends who are into bitcoin and altcoins investing. I also consulted people whom I don't know but have broad understanding and experience when it comes to crypto currency. I also read articles and forums about the digital currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
A newcomer in our time is hard to break through. Since in many respects your future earnings depend on the rank in this forum. And now it is very difficult to go further than J.Member, the problem with merit. Therefore, it is possible to try other directions as investing in coins, but at the same time carefully study the information about them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. One of the first thing to do as a newbie is to familiarize yourself with what cryptocurrency is all about and how it works. Study the broadsheet or chat, know how to invest and how to go about making profit from cyrpto. After then, participate actively in the bitcointalk forum and understand how it operates, then, you can decide to invest whatever amount you which to invest and as your rank grows in the crypto world, you can join bounty campaign or any airdrop of your choice to make more coin after completion of a particular task given.
Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 06:29:30 AM
Hahaha, you know that I feel disappointed for not doing it early on same like you. But it's okay better late than never. Maybe you already know what you should do considering you've Jr.Member. I'm from Indonesia too.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 03, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
Make constructive post and stay online to earn more merit and more activity that will increase your rank.
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
You can initially invest in the basic coins (btc, eth) that everyone should have in the portfolio, then you need to learn the crypto currency market and diversify your deposit for a few more coins and so on  Wink
Activity: 160
May 03, 2018, 06:14:12 AM
I think your job as a beginner is to read everything in this forum, do not think about how to get bitcoin first, because if you just thought how to get bitcoin, you definitely do SPAM in this forum which will only result in your account in -ban / gets negative trust if caught by moderator.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 03, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Start by reading the articles for beginners. Create a purse for crypto, register on exchanges and so on. You need to find out if you are ready to invest or to get free coins in bounty companies.
Activity: 148
May 03, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
I think that as a newcomer, what you need to do is to understand this market first because the market is volatile, so you must first familiarize yourself with this market and then accumulate some experience with small investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
Research, some research and a little bit of research before investing...  Wink
Activity: 240
May 03, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
Welcome! You may just read different threads regarding to crypto currency so that you can gain more knowledge about it and also to understand it well. Also, you can post and reply to different threads you would like, in that way you can also upgrage your count or you can rank up only if you are merited. Goodluck!
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
As a newbie to bitcoin world, you should feed your memory a lot of info, a wide variety of info from the basics to more complex one but the most easiest way to learn is to ask for a help from expert people who has already doing great there.
Activity: 33
May 03, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
hi welcome in this forum for newbie i just suggest to you learn about this forum and if you wanna find the bounty you can see in Alternate cryptocurrencies and then childboard and bounty, in there so many you can find a job or i can said bounty. thats how to you to make money and get btc
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 03, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
As a newbie you should learn that in this market, letting your emotions dictate you buy and sell pattern is suicide. Also as a newbie you should always make sure to do your own research about whatever coin you are investing in before you buy into the coin. Lastly, remember to only invest the money you can afford to lose and don't use loans or the likes to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: