Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 74. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
study first before you join. because not all are legal just ask the person who knows everything about this like the rank of member, full member or legendary because they know everything about this crypto world. welcome and come and join us and hopefully we are rich like your friend. goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 71
May 11, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
To start the game you need to register some coin trading platform to be able to trade bitcoin and altcoin. Currently there are many virtual currency trading platform but within the scope of this article I only introduce the right two decks that you are required to register. As this will be the premise that you can participate in the virtual money market in the most reasonable way, if you like later you can register more trading floor.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
You should post more to get activities and the other might like your post and they're going to give you a merrit but you need more merrit to rank up.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
Once you have registered for the two exchanges, you can begin to make your transactions by purchasing the bitcoin, ethereum in the most basic way.
Then, you learn about the transfer between the two floors Remitano and binance.
When you practice you will understand a lot of things.
But keep in mind that since you are new, spend a small amount of 2 - 5 million as a tuition fee to learn how to trade and trade.
Once you have mastered the steps and procedures, you will know how to invest.
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
Many things in this forum that you must understand and read. Go first on beginners and help topic and know the rules and regulations of this forum. Take time to read posts and the time you understand it, you will be here and go for earnings and other things about bitcoin/cryptocurrency
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend. As a newbie, what you need to do is take the time to observe and learn. Wish you quickly become a good investor.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
May 11, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
I think that you as well as I need a lot to learn and the most important thing is not to panic, because there are so many people and even groups of people who specifically tell you that the project will fall, but they will buy your coins for pennies.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
Well, being a newbie in bitcoin is the first step for the success, you choose to be one of the population in bitcoin that for sure you will earn on it. When you are a newbie the only things that need todo and always bear in mind that patience is need to make success and be always active and read more thread that can helps you.
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
For a start, see btc, terms, how and what to eat the word "cryptocurrency". And then to take that either.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
May 11, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Welcome to the world of Cryptocurrency.... Well it doesn't matter if you just start today as long as you want to learn and willing to try thr uses of Bitcoin...  Well first of all as a newbie you need to study everthing about it...  You can use google and YouTube to know a lots and to widen your knowledge of BiTcoin...  And also this forum will be very helpful to you....  There are a lots of people who has an experience regarding bitcoin...  They can probably share some of their strategy to improve your knowledge...  If you want to earn bitcoin you need to participate in bounty campaign and also if you heve enough knowledge you can try investing and trading that will make you earn a huge profit easily...  Continue to rank up and be a part of bitcoin community....
Activity: 120
May 11, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
as a newbie, i know everybody start as newbie, so newbie will post many as they do to have a high rank but, all must follow the rules in bitcoin, they must learn from this and to have enough knowledge to be successful.
Activity: 7
May 11, 2018, 07:34:41 AM
hallo, i am from indonesia too, i have recently joined here, first when i just joined i started to follow facebook and twitter campaign, it is not big income but it is a good start. now I've followed the signature campaign, and someday maybe I'll start to invest in prayer, good luck
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
You need to get tokens of new cryptocurrencies and wait for them to rise in price, then sell them and get money that you can spend on your goals.
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
The best way to get success for the newbie is to track the BTC and other cryptocurrencies rates and learn the differents between different currencies. If you will do this and increase yor experience you will be smarter and have possibilities to invest your money wisdomly and then you will earn a lot of money, good luck!
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
A couple of things you should do as a newbie;
Learn to do your own research and make decisions for yourself when it comes to the coins that you are investing your money in.
Read up on the market and look at the charts for previous market movements, this will help prepare you for the price fluctuations so you are not taken by surprise.
Avoid panic selling. Don't sell your coins in a bear market because that is how losses are made.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 08:43:36 AM
As a newbie better take some search and search to have knowledge and have more experience in bitcoin , learning bitcoin properly make you feel easy when you know everything and while waiting your rank account to be younger you can join social media campaign and theres also lot more offers in beginner also signature campaign. Even though it takes longer for you to rank up its worth so be patience is the number one key for successful
Activity: 60
May 10, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
You should try to buy some high cap stuff like Ethereum or NEO with a small amount that you can lose and it don't hurts yourself so much and you should watch the market for a while to see how the things are working.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 09:25:16 AM
Wrong thrend to join and yeah i cant blame you since i was once like you. You should be more curious about this industry so be resourceful and use internet (google) to research. You can also get help from your friend since he showed you this industry why not go and seek for his advice because you said that he already succeeded. For your question, you can start by being active in the forum, level up, join bounties ( bitcoin campaigns, altcoins campaigns) do the required tasks and be rewarded then exchange your reward for coins that are tradable (convertible) to FIAT.
Activity: 357
May 09, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
you should do a research about what you are doing like what is bitcoin?,how can i earn it?,theres an many ways to earn it and what is it? these are the question that need you find the answer.But i have a litte advice for you just be positive in all the things that you do and also you be patience ,patience is the most needed when you enter in the world of crypto`s.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
May 09, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
I would suggest, you try participating in Bountys. Since you are only a newbie, signature campaigns doesnt fit you. Mayber try content, translation or social media campaigns Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: