Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 78. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
First let's improve your English skills to get better. Second, learn all the information and knowledge about crypto in this forum or other sources. Of course it deals with the English skills because there is a lot of information that you will need and mostly available only in English. Good Luck!
Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
hii welcome in bitcointalk, for the first i sugest to you up your ranking in here , because so many job of bounty need rank, if you have already up your ranking, you will be easy to get bounty and to do it. and the pay of the bounty will be higher. more read and learn about this forum, i think just that
Activity: 91
May 03, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome to the crypto world friend. Actually you can join bitcoin while you are studying just have a time management only, you need to understand first the rules and regulation just keep reading and searching about bitcoin and altcoin. And i know you can do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

First of all, you need to get your wallet to send and receive bitcoin. Also, you need to regularly study information and trends in this industry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
You could try to earn some amount of coins on this forum and then start learning how to trade on stock exchanges. Begin with small amounts until you get precious experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

success for all of us!!
There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin as a newbie and the best thing you can do to find where you'll fit into is through carefully studying the ways and pick the ones you think you will be good at and will bring you much money. Through this, you can avoid trouble and disappointments so you should better familiarize yourself first with your surroundings so you won't end up ignorant.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 02, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

success for all of us!!
As a newbie, you should not focus only on bitcoin as soon as you want to. You should first understand how things are going around here and be smart on making decisions that would bring you to fortune. Always observe the market and read more in the forum, find topics which answers your questions in mind and take the advices of those who are trustworthy then start earning after all of this.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
May 02, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
You should start with buying bitcoin or ethereum.
Than you will jump in to altcoin trading or ICO investments. You caanot imagine how fast you are going to learn and be a crypto pro.
Don't afraid to buy crypto
Activity: 89
May 02, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
There are many ways to get bitcoin as a newbie. First thing you need to do is learn how to do trading in this crypto market and start trading with a little amount and learn to trade first and learn to read the charts and all Follow the news about crypto and after that when you think you know more about crypto then start with big amount and enjoy the trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
I suggest simply to learn more about this technology, look for information on this forum and other resources, learn how you can earn.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
As a newbie all you need to do is to make sure you increase your rank by simply making constructive comments relating to bitcoin, you can post 14 new comments every two weeks. Secondly, you can partake in some bounty campaigns to get rewards of tokens as you also increase in your rank. I hope you find this handy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 02, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
If you are a newbie, the first thing you should do is read and learn, follow the legend here because they are successful, pick up the ideas they share, also ask for you to have a lot of knowledge so you can decide for the next step you should do.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
I think in the first place to study and understand all the subtleties! It is also important that you learn something new, for example, to trade on the exchange, it is very profitable!
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 02, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
as a newbie, the only thing you could do is to read, learn from what every information you read. you can invest on bitcoin or any other altcoins to start with, or if you have enough knowledge and your rank has been change from newbie to jr member, you can join bounty campaigns so you could start earning bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 02, 2018, 07:15:40 AM
as a newbie, you just have to rank up your account, explore things out in this forum and also about cryptocurrency. you can do a little research about it, every answer is on google, its not hard to do it.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 06:44:22 AM
Well, so learning knowledge and Practicing with a small budget is my advice for you. You can't join into Bitcoin or big altcoins without knowledge. Let begin with cheap coins..   Grin
Activity: 152
May 01, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
as a beginner you have to follow the rules of this forum, you have to read and read often because reading the base of intelligence, you must be active in two weeks 14 points. and to earn coins you can follow twitter and facebook campaign.

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
The beginner should first of all read and read this forum thoughtfully and zealously. Believe me, all you need to know about the crypto and crypto markets is on this forum.
If something is not clear, you can ask questions, you will always try to help.
Activity: 336
May 01, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
you should learn more information here in bitcointalk,register account on binance,bittrex,poloniex(for option),and blockchain,MEW wallets.It is first steps
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
I would advise newcomers to engage in knowledge and analysis of the market and projects. It is necessary to engage in bounty campaigns when you already understand something in this area. If you spend all the time on doing bounty campaigns, then you will not have enough time for self-education. And you will lose the most important thing-time to become literate in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: