Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
I think the best way you can do now is.,
Ask or begged a money to your parents and buy bitcoins.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
Perhaps a lot can be said of this but what I did to get free Bitcoin by being a signature campaign of bounty hunters and others, because I can be free and not too difficult.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
March 21, 2018, 08:35:06 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
If you have money, then you can buy bitcoins but if you don't have money to start bitcoin investment; I think it is good if you will participate in bounty campaigns in this forum. You can earn bitcoins through the use of your skills and knowledge.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You can join signature campaigns but first you need to be a junior member. But it is just easy if you work hard to complete the tasks every week or every month. In this method you dont need to take risk or gamble because you wont lose any money here
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 21, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
Get bitcoins fast and free only faucet but I don't suggest you because it's too small, gambling is good enough to get bitcoin fast and free, but you must find gambling sites give promotion or giveaway, such as sign-up bonus.
You can check gambling promo or giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

To add from this reply, the easier way is to just buy it, there are some shops or stores that sell Bitcoin; however, you must take note that the buying price is slightly higher, thus, you would have to use a bigger capital to get a substantial amount. Another one is joining in campaigns that rewards their joiners with Bitcoin instead of altcoins, but unfortunately, these kinds of projects are quite rare to find. Finally, you can trade for it; however, most people doesn't trade their Bitcoins because they are waiting for it to surge in value and profit from it themselves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
as a beginner you have a lot to learn and read about bitcoin and trading, you can get bitcoin by following bounty program, of course there are some rules there that you have to do and you have to do it patiently
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
There are so many link that you can mine bitcoin and earn. But I will preferably suggest that you may join in bounty campaigns because it has a higher value of bitcoin you can receive.
Activity: 37
March 21, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
For me i suggest you to join signature campaign to make sure that you'll get enough btc than to join in faucet or gambling. In this way you dont have to invest any amount of fiat money or any currency, beside you can earn profit without sacrificing anything.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
There has some way for you to get  free bitcoin, but I think you’d better take part in signature campaign. As far as you know that cryptocurrency market requires lots of risks, but if you want to get benefit from bitcoin, you know that you must have to build yourself experience, skill to do trading or investing and any other works in this crypto market. Nobody can understand all about skill for trading, investing and the like when they don’t have any knowledge, therefore I advise you to  spend your time to learn some skills to have chance to get bigger benefits from this job.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 21, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

There are a lot of ways to get more bitcoins. As you said, you don’t have skills regarding on the bitcoin, except for making offensive jokes. Use your ability in-joke join to YouTube campaign create a video at least two mins. I think that will be more suitable to your skill because comedian person. do your part and they will prize your work.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 21, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
You can go mining perhaps ? But if you mining, you will need some mining tools.
Mining tools for bitcoin is not cheap, you need funds to buy it.
Fot now start bitcoin mining is not advisable because bitcoin mining difficult was increased so you need huge funds to make bitcoin but it will give stable income but maybe low when compared to other kind of investments.
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 01:17:00 AM
I believe Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will increase prices. In my opinion, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin..
I hope this year the price of Bitcoin will go up to 20k. If you want to be more profitable, now Buy Bitcoin Hold it
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 10:13:58 PM
You can go mining perhaps ? But if you mining, you will need some mining tools.
Mining tools for bitcoin is not cheap, you need funds to buy it.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 20, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Since you are a student, just try to save money from your allowance and when you have enough then try to invest on bitcoins and from that day you can multiply your coins by trading in the market waiting for the increase and decrease of prices to earn profit.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 06:51:53 PM
if you want to earn crypto for free you may use faucets its the easy way and its not very hard to use but you can get only small amount of coins there i suggest you join bounty campaigns so that you can gain more profit than just earing in faucets.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Get bitcoins on your pockets while the value is low and there is a bloodbath, you should read and read about bitcoin. i personally use cloud mining too, but i wouldn't recommend cloud mining because of the volatility of bitcoin u would buy on high price but would not get your roi fast, almost all cloud mining right now have a limited contract. i would suggest do some campaigns and advertising so that you will earn bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Either through mining or through purchase. Nowadays, many business entities are already selling Bitcoins. Like in my country, one convenience store chain and a couple of banks are already selling Bitcoins; however, you must take note that the buying price of it is a little higher compared to its usual market price. Another option to enlarge your Bitcoin stash is through trading, but right now, I don't think a lot of people would be willing enough to part with their Bitcoins because most people are holding until the time Bitcoin surges once more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

What you can do is to buy bitcoin as much as you can. You can sell them anytime with the price you want.  You can go also through mining, to earn tokens and exchange to bitcoin. You can join online gamings, maybe you are lucky with that. Try to join other bitcoin projects in social media,maybe you make it better on that side. You can join us also in this campaign, I think you have all the potentials to earn such bitcoin.
Activity: 28
March 20, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Bitcoin can be gotten via Mining processes. You can also earn Bitcoin like you earn other currency, that is by providing goods or services in exchange for the highly sought for crytocurrency(Bitcoin). Another way of earning Bitcoin is by purchasing it with local currency.
Activity: 294
March 20, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/
I think in your case the best way to get bitcoins is to participate in bounty companies.
Pages:
Jump to: