Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
You can win bitcoins in any bitcoin lottery. It's real, just try. This is the easiest way to get bitcoins)
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
Subscription campaigns have been advised here many times, and I support these tips, it's really a working way to get cryptocurrency.
Yes I agree on that, joining a campaign is really the best way to get bitcoin and altcoin. I believe that this was the best way to earn bitcoin because we only need to work hard on signature campaign without any investment capital required. I believe that signature campaign is low risk than any other types of ways.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Subscription campaigns have been advised here many times, and I support these tips, it's really a working way to get cryptocurrency.
Activity: 596
March 20, 2018, 05:05:46 PM
Either you need to save money in order to buy bitcoin, or participate in the bounty, earning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 20, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!

I got my bitcoin too in joining signaturw campaign, social media campaign and even airdrops. try to read and get information here in forum.and discussions so that you will learn more about bitcoin un which it can help you to earn .
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.
I agree with you that joining signature campaign can really help newbie here in crypto world to get some bitcoin, and my advice is to join or participate on a great campaign, and we will be able to know if we join a great campaign if it has a great team and a great manager, just like yahoo and aerys2.
There are many ways yes one is through signature campaign or trading or gambling or through e-commerse business. There are some of those, and many others that accept dollars and bitcoin. Bitcoin allows online marketplaces to be brought up much easier than before, no dealing with payment processors with big commissions. Its just the merchant, and the buyer.
Activity: 191
March 20, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
You can join a signature campaign or you save from your paycheck to invest in bitcoin. You have many ways
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
Then you should buy bitcoins  Grin . Nowadays is the great opportunity to buy bitcoins while the price is still cheap. You can also earn bitcoins for free in a legit faucets but in a very few amounts. I suggest you to buy bitcoins and hold it until month of December.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
There are many ways you can make more bitcoins. You can use to sell or provide products or services in exchange for bitcoin. Besides, you can also opt for the capaign to earn extra bitcoins at this bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 20, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
There are plenty of free faucets to earn bitcoin and altcoin, but you should choose reputable faucets and have paid for many.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
You can invest in equipment that can dig  bitcoin. That's the smartest way to invest
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you want to own some bitcoin then you have to put your money out and buy bitcoin on and hold it. You will not be able to earn bitcoin with phishing sites on the internet

I do not agree with what you say. Myself is the owner of a monetization app on the appstore, and my app is trusted their  by everyone does the duty in exchange for their bitcoin. And I paid them full and not scamer
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.
I agree with you that joining signature campaign can really help newbie here in crypto world to get some bitcoin, and my advice is to join or participate on a great campaign, and we will be able to know if we join a great campaign if it has a great team and a great manager, just like yahoo and aerys2.
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you want to own some bitcoin then you have to put your money out and buy bitcoin on and hold it. You will not be able to earn bitcoin with phishing sites on the internet

There are many sites that make money by bitcoin and it is prestige but not scam . I have earned bitcoin on those sites

Can you tell me the names of those sites?
Activity: 322
March 20, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are many sites that make money by bitcoin and it is prestige but not scam . I have earned bitcoin on those sites
Activity: 95
March 20, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Activity: 280
March 20, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
If you have money, just buy it from an exchange site. But if you dont have that money to buy and want to earn it through another means, you can start doing bounty campaigns where you can earn some tokens then exchange them for bitcoin.
Activity: 42
March 20, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
the issue of bitcoins is possible only in digital form, and anyone can start mining, or, as they say, minkot bitcoins at any time.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
I doubt that someone will just give away bitcoins. They need either to be earned, or to be mined. But since it's very difficult to earn it, and it's even more difficult to mine it, the easiest way is to buy it.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
Save some economies and buy as much as you can even if the amount you have is pretty low
Pages:
Jump to: