Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 19. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
The percentage risk for investing in ICO is very high. I would advise that you go for Altcoins with good prospect and good project dev.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 12, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Join ICO's like WPP Energy which has a working product that is implemented is some countries !

WPP Energy is a company which also has some several patents equipments that is producing Clean Energy !
The deployment of the new Global Green Energy Platform will enable our ability to reduce the cost of green power production for the User.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
It is easy and more secure for you to invest your hard earning capital on existing coins or tokens than on icos project as most of the icos are scams and investing in them most time is not secure.
We have the same feeling mate, as more ICO's are being judged a scam then it is better to invest in coins that had been already known in the crypto community in which as an assurance to have a profitable investment.
Limiting my advice on the coins, I'd say it would be good to go for, and this is the preferred order; Ethereum, Bitcoin and maybe Dash?
Activity: 103
July 12, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
Invest in the established altcoins, then ready yourself to hold those coins for the long term. Though ICOs are a good way to make money I wouldn't advise a newbie to go into it as the first investment they make into the market. There is way too much at risk for you to start out by investing in ICOs. It is better to put that money into an altcoin until you better understand the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:50:35 AM
If you have enough money and have a chances to invest now, so do it. It will be your investments in your bright future and you will get a profit later as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
Some people have even smaller capital then you do, so be thankful and work with what you`ve got. So, as far as investing goes, you need to figure out and plan the amount of time you are willing to wait on your investments. Either short-term or long-term, maybe in-between.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:34:33 AM
It is easy and more secure for you to invest your hard earning capital on existing coins or tokens than on icos project as most of the icos are scams and investing in them most time is not secure.
We have the same feeling mate, as more ICO's are being judged a scam then it is better to invest in coins that had been already known in the crypto community in which as an assurance to have a profitable investment.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 01, 2018, 04:29:03 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
If you want to get safe investment, i think investing on ethereum or neo it will good for your investment. I'm not recommended you investing on ICO project because in this year 92% ICO projects are failled.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 01, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.

and if you can do better analyze, I am sure that you will find a good coin that will give you a big profit when the price increase later. it is about how you can select the coin and it's not about how much money that you can invest. and with the right time and right moment, you can make a profit even if your profit is not too big.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
it is a normal amount if you want to explore the cryptocurrency market. just buy the one Ethereum and start studying a cryptocurrency market. then you can buy another coin and gradually, you'll kick yourself investment portfolio and will watch the prices
Activity: 90
June 30, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
Just buy the one Ethereum or a couple of coins cheaper but of the top 10. But not ripple because ripple is garbage. buy coins and wait until winter. Winter prices will be 2 times higher than now
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
just bathing once the Ethereum and wait when it will rise to $ 2,000. I think this can happen at the end of this year so not long to wait. If Ethereum will soar to $ 2,000 all the same the price will increase

Activity: 145
June 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Since $ 500 is an extremely small amount for long-term investment in the cryptocurrency, so I would recommend that you try to invest in ICO, but doing so very carefully assessing all possible risks.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 07:42:03 AM
you can choose two roads. you can buy one Ethereum and not worry about your money because sooner or later the Ethereum will grow and bring you profit. Or you can buy a lot of new and cheap coins but they can depreciate and you lose your money and there is a chance that these coins will soar and bring you great profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 30, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
You should always check for good icos.

For example, currently, i can advise Enlte. It will end in 36 hours but have own blockchain and very logical subject.
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
just buy for their money one Ethereum and forget about it for half a year. Then we'll see rose or not. If the coin has grown you can sell it. If not increased then leave for another half a year
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
June 30, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

if you have $ 500 money, I suggest you invest on ico flogmall, because the flogmall project is very good, they have a great team, I am sure flogmall will go to the moon
Activity: 378
June 30, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
if you want to be sure that your investments will not be lost, then invest only in cryptocurrency. only this can be a quality investment
Pages:
Jump to: