Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 23. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
If I think it's easier and safer for all of us to invest our hard-won assets or capital on existing coins or tokens than the ico project because most of these ico's are fraudulent and invest in them most of the insecure time they do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Investing in the altcoin and investing in many ICO here are both profitable if we can know the strategies on how to earn from that way, so its depends on your decision, but you need to have sufficient knowledge on the field that you are going to invest your money for you to have a good profit in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
June 03, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
It's good for beginners try to invest with small funds because crypto is very risky if we choose wrong, careful analysis need not be trapped if you want to follow ICO or investment in altcoin because ICO or Altcoin is a coin that we can't confirm success
Activity: 54
June 03, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
if I think it's better to invest with a course like bitcoin. because bitcoin is clear market and you just study history.
Activity: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
I don't recommend investing in ico. Because too many scams will cost you a lot of money. I suggest you choose Ethereum, NEO and EOS. They have a lot of community users and great teams.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
June 03, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
In my own personal opinion, i think you should study more about cryptocurrencies because nowadays it is very risky to invest in ICOs. I think it is good to invest in altcoins like ethereum because eth is starting to increase its price. You can also learn more about crypto here in bitcointalk for you to know a lot more about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
It's better if you try to invest in altcoin first because with the many choices would make you more motivated to continue to earn income every time and not bored in making future investments.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 03, 2018, 07:23:29 AM
Hi bro, I think you should keep learning about crypto market to more comprehensive then you decide what you invest! if you invest with Vague information, it is high risk!
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
June 03, 2018, 07:21:15 AM
Ico is a good option just happened to this carefully, look for very popular and untwisted ico in which incredibly good ads become successful!
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 03, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
I suggest you to buy new coins in forkdelta, usually the price will be very cheap. but buy coins associated with the bank, because it will be good for the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
If I have $500 I would divide them into five $100 then I would invest them to bitcoin, two existing altcoins and two ICOs. In this way if two of my investments fails then I still have three investments left to compensate for my losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
If I were you, I'd purchase Eth, it is well-known, good price and it's certainly not a scam so you the risk is reduced compared to investing in a new ICO.  There are some good altcoins, of course, but you'd need to research into some of those.

Activity: 198
June 03, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
If you have 500$ and you are willing to double your money but you dont know what is the best thing to do. I suggest that bought some altcoi token that have potential in long term investment. In that way you have a chance to succeed but be careful in buying altcoins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
I think you should buy ethereum first before you invest in ico, because most ico is a scam,
from a risk angle it is also safer to invest in altcoin than on ico
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 03, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
Sometimes deciding to invest is heavy.
but I would rather advise on coins that have shown the power of its stability in the market like ETH or Bitcoin ..
ICO is one of our alternatives to invest and good, if we invest in it, we can get more profit because successful ICO can make the price of coins become x10 in the short term.
However, many ICOs have failed. Therefore, remain cautious in choosing it and also we must realize that all things in the world of crypto is very risky.

so in this situations, it is better that we can make a little research for choosing what we want because once we make a mistake, we are difficult to recover the money if there is a long time to wait for the price to increase. both invest in ICO and buying altcoin is a good investment that we can do but like I said before, you need to research and doing analysis in the ICO and altcoin so you can find what you want.
Activity: 275
June 02, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
Sometimes deciding to invest is heavy.
but I would rather advise on coins that have shown the power of its stability in the market like ETH or Bitcoin ..
ICO is one of our alternatives to invest and good, if we invest in it, we can get more profit because successful ICO can make the price of coins become x10 in the short term.
However, many ICOs have failed. Therefore, remain cautious in choosing it and also we must realize that all things in the world of crypto is very risky.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 01, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
For you, it will probably be better to invest in new projects with low capitalization.So you will have a good chance to catch a lot of growth and raise your deposit
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
I think the amount of your money. ICO will not choose. This is not gambling. If you buy it now, I suggest you consider CMT.
Pages:
Jump to: