Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 15. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
While market is goes down for Ethereums it is a good opportunity for you to buy it cheap. Then you'll have to wait some time until it rise up.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 28, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
at this time there are very many ICOs who commit fraud, therefore it will be very risky if you invest in an ICO project it would be better if you invest in an trusted Altcoin
well it was a good thing , first thing is because that we cant have to make trust for anything specially involved here is money that is why you have to more risky for no matter what that you have to do with , choose where is legit where you can put your money on.
For you to be well secured make it sure to choose a promising coin that are already common to buy or involve by investors here in crypto ,but before you started have a good strategy and read there, platform would you like to participate.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
at this time there are very many ICOs who commit fraud, therefore it will be very risky if you invest in an ICO project it would be better if you invest in an trusted Altcoin
well it was a good thing , first thing is because that we cant have to make trust for anything specially involved here is money that is why you have to more risky for no matter what that you have to do with , choose where is legit where you can put your money on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
I suggest to invest in altcoins from the top 20, in my opinion now is the time for such investments. Altcoins are now very cheap and very easy to capitalize on their growth. But a small part of the asset suggest to invest in ICO in the most popular designs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 28, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Right now ICOs are not that safe. Only a few can earn you good rewards. So, remember to do some research before even thinking to invest in one. A few days are left in the completion of Evident Proof ICO. Do read about it. Try to invest in only large cap coins in this market situation. They will be the best and safest option available.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
I will advice you to go for three or four different coin, crypto is a risk to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
If I were you, I would invest 40-50% in bitcoin and 50-60% in 4-5 altcoins from the top 10. The main thing here is to buy while prices are low. I think that would be a fairly safe strategy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
It is better to invest in coins of finished products or already taken place.  or best of all in the top altcoins!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
i advise you should choose a coin for long-term investment. A coin that has been known for a good market reputation and a coin that won't bubble. It is difficult to risk money on things you are not yet knowledgeable. But putting your money on sure coins like bitcoin and ethereum will more certain.
I think you should go for bitcoin because they are the one who can make you satisfy in terms of service and their performances of earning a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
i advise you should choose a coin for long-term investment. A coin that has been known for a good market reputation and a coin that won't bubble. It is difficult to risk money on things you are not yet knowledgeable. But putting your money on sure coins like bitcoin and ethereum will more certain.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
It is better not to go to the ICO, now this sphere is going through bad times. A lot of scams and coins easier to buy on the exchange. Buy coins from the TOP 20 and wait 1-2 years, it will be the best solution.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
With this amount that you have and willing to invest in crypto, I will suggest that you invest in bitcoin and some other potential altcoins instead of investing in icos. You can invest 50% of the money in bitcoin then 30% in ethereum because they are the most valuable and potential crypto then invest the remaining 20% in other potential altcoin that you are sure of the potentials.
Activity: 95
August 28, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
In my opinion forget the ico. Like people say here, most
Are turning in to scam. I Will choose some altoins and
Put the Money there. Make an recearch regarding the altoins, and dont put all your Money on one altcoin
Most altoins are low at the moment. Good luck
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
in case you haven't invested yet (though i doubt it) i would advise alts. i think it is more reliable way for gaining some profit, though it is difficult to call anything reliable in crypro world
I would like to ask why so many newcomers want to invest in ico if they don't understand the market.
You should do nothing at this time. You should learn encryption knowledge first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
in case you haven't invested yet (though i doubt it) i would advise alts. i think it is more reliable way for gaining some profit, though it is difficult to call anything reliable in crypro world
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
Activity: 512
August 28, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
In general it is better to invest into  altcoins but in this bearish market situation it is risky as they are declining the most. Investing in Bitcoin is the most secure now. Investing in ICO can be profitable as well, but you have to make good research on them and it rather for experienced investors than newbies.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 28, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
If I have around $500 for now, I think diversifying the money into two is a good idea. First, i will put around $200 for ICO tokens or coin and last for the coins on exchange. You can see the XRT foundation ICO that offers a very interesting project.
Then, you can also pick the right coin as shown in the coinmarketcap. they are such as the ADA or EOS.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
Well the best industry to invest is Energy Sector because of its huge service demands. One of the best ICO in regard with is WPP Energy one of the best Renewable Energy Provider globally , with highly competitive members and advisors in the field of Energy Industry . A good news for early investor that the Softcap is reach !
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
In this forever lasting bearmarket, I would not suggest to buy Altcoins, we see how much they have lost of their value, and we can not be sure, that the bleeding is over. ICO investments are also dangerous for a beginner.
Pages:
Jump to: