Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 2. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 06, 2019, 04:47:56 AM
To get a good profit, you have to look for new projects that can show growth of 20,000% in the near future. For stable profits choose options from the top 100.
And then have you tried to do like what have you just said? Looking for 20000% project?
You can just say whatever you want, but this is beyond your imagination. Just look at the real stuff there on Coinmarketcap, it's almost zero to see the coins have big spike on price range, even though they did it would last not longer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 03:41:00 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

For now, you are not investing in ICO because it is still risky. 500 $ is better for buying top coins, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. With a small capital, if you can take advantage of the opportunities available, I'm sure you can get more money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 05, 2019, 11:58:19 PM
It is better to invest in altcoins, which are supported by the community. Altcoins that are created primarily for people

altcoin is one way of investing with the long term by having a little risk, but the main capital is the confidence and patience that is quite large, of course, altcoin is an alternative investment in the future that will grow rapidly in the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 05, 2019, 03:52:34 PM
Choose the correct time for investment and experiment the situation will suitable for which investment will be more important so my opinion altcoins is more better than ICO so investing on different types of alt coins will be useful for your future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 05, 2019, 12:09:17 PM
The percentage of risks to invest in ICO's are high, if you don't know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoins are the best way to gain more profits and low risks than ICO investing.
right, we must be able to find a good project to invest in ICO, this is a challenge. Altcoin trading is easy but you also have to be careful because you have to know the altcoin trend so it doesn't happen to buy expensive prices and cut lose
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 01:14:00 AM
It all depends on what is your aim. To make a quick buck now or invest some for future gains. Some main coins, with combination of a few good ICO projects

I am focusing now on

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH (As always)
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia

I am gonna join Hong Kong Token2049 event 2 weeks later and will have a chance to listen to Vitalik Buterin's speech, then I know what they think and plan. It is really exciting.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 25, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

if you want to invest in ICO project,,
you can see my signature,, but, you should learn first or make a research about the project before investing my friend,,,
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 06:14:01 PM
Why you always have to start and rarely it happens that someone starts investing large amounts of money. So you can start, too. I think it would be wiser to buy bitcoin now. I don't hope for other coins. I don't have enough confidence in altcoins to invest in them now.
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
It seems to me that now investing in new ICOs is quite risky and stupid. It is better to invest in projects that already have listing on many exchanges and are associated with promising industries. For example, I invested my money in Etheera - the project is connected with real estate and is located in Switzerland. It has a small capitalization. And therefore, ETA token have a much more promising situation in terms of the potential rise in the price.
Activity: 686
December 25, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
You should go for risk in order to get higher return on investment. Only in this case there is an opportunity to gain money. Without risk there is no possibility to raise funds
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
I think it's time for investment. If you don't invest now, what are you waiting for again? At this time the Alt price is down, so with small capital can get a lot of coins.
Activity: 686
December 19, 2018, 07:12:45 PM
I suggest you to read more telegram channels devoted to crypto, you will find whatever you want,so don't worry about it!
Make your own decisions, it is more important than asking for advices!
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 18, 2018, 12:38:49 PM
Find a good ICO, divide the amount into equal parts, will get tokens and wait a few years. If you're lucky, by the time you'll be quite rich. In another case, 500 was worth it.

invest in ICO is good options, but we must know how to choose the right ICO project my friend
because for now a lot of ICO failed and didn't reach the cap
i think its better to buy bitcoin and ethereum for now
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 11, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

To get a good profit, you have to look for new projects that can show growth of 20,000% in the near future. For stable profits choose options from the top 100.

One needs lot of practice to do research and find out the best projects out of 1000's of ICO which comes up every year and only a handful of them are successful and which can make people millionaire if invested in those projects right in the pre ICO stage itself where the price is also the cheapest.

Activity: 210
December 11, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
Pay attention to the community, which stands for the token, you are going to invest. If he is strong enough, you put all your money, but be aware of bots.
Activity: 294
December 10, 2018, 06:22:37 AM

Activity: 560
December 10, 2018, 06:21:33 AM
maybe what you have to do when you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should be able to find the best ico and can provide benefits for you, some web ICO ratings may be able to provide assistance for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
depends when you want to go, if you loking for big profit then invest in ico but have big risk too.
but if you want play safe invest in top 50 CMC maybe will not give you big profit and fast, but low risk.
but in the current conditions you better save your money waiting for a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
If u don't have any investment experience. u better invest in bitcoin. It is the most reliable. u can gradually learn the knowledge of encryption. After the time is right, u can start investing in altcoins or ICO.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 09, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
I guess it should holiday for hodlers and short term trading and making shorts for full time traders.People still seem to hold their investment and the real panic and sell pressure haven't even started yet so this will be quite a long time for the market to get stabilized and the actual real bottom is being found.The roller coaster and waterfall happen every week just after little left right movement of btc.So as there is no actual or historic support is being seen in the chart its very hard to tell which will be the actual bottom from where btc can start consolidating.
Pages:
Jump to: