Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 10. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 03:30:16 PM
All what i can suggest you, it is choose your most comfort way for working with crypto. If you really know such campaigns, which make you investment to rich, you should work with ICOs.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
The level of risk in ICO is really high because some ICOs are scam and even the ones that are not scam find it difficult to do well on crypto exchange. Buying altcoins is actually a good idea because you already made research on coin to invest before investing a dime.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 04, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

There are a couple of factors that you have to look at when you are thinking of investing. You have first determine if you want to invest for the long term or for the short term. If you are investing in altcoins now, then you know that the coins that you are investing in are going to be held for the long term, while investing in ICOs is for the short term. So the kind of investment you are looking to make is what determines the kind of projects you buy into.
You are absolutely right, but even after a careful analysis of the project and the choice of the investment period, there is always a big risk of losing your money. Especially in such a falling market
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

There are a couple of factors that you have to look at when you are thinking of investing. You have first determine if you want to invest for the long term or for the short term. If you are investing in altcoins now, then you know that the coins that you are investing in are going to be held for the long term, while investing in ICOs is for the short term. So the kind of investment you are looking to make is what determines the kind of projects you buy into.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Probably investing in ICO is very risky. You can think about investing in top altcoins or choose a more stable option-invest in bitcoin
Activity: 319
September 30, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

I would advise you to hurry. Soon the coins will grow and you are lucky to be able to invest right now. So don't miss it and buy all the first coins in the top 100 coins list. Thus, you will earn much more by the new year than you invest now
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 29, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
If you want an investment in altcoin and also the ICO. then the ethereum will be the right choice for you. because ICO project will also use its investments as a tool of ethereum. and the rest you can make an investment in the form of altcoin i.e. the ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
Wise is if you can use whatever your capital is to invest in a place that is truly worthy of trust. With $ 500, you can invest in top-ranking coins like NEO and EOS. Waiting until they get an increase of hundreds of percent, the profit you will get becomes many times over.
Activity: 185
September 29, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
You can pick either things.Both ICO's or altcoin are advantage generators in there individual perspective,Both has their advantages and terrible checks yet one thing which will slant toward is to pick new creating altcoin like EOS.These coins are growing rapidly and has longer life as well.You can hold aur keep doing day trading with more altcoin and your money will successfully recovered.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
I think that this is the best idea of investing for today! Where a very small capitalization of coins, a good price increase is possible!
Activity: 179
September 29, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
It is smarter to put your cash in great coins instead of ICO in light of the fact that putting resources into ICO is exceptionally hazardous in current market circumstance. In the event that you have seen that more than 90% ICO coins fall overwhelming after trade posting. I figure you ought to put your half capital in bitcoin on the grounds that Bitcoin is the lord of this crypto market and its the unbelievable coin. Other half capital you ought to put resources into Ether, Tron, Cardano and Neo on the grounds that this coins have solid task and splendid future ahead.
Activity: 531
September 29, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Well if you're thinking about on altcoin with that much of money then I recommend investing it on Ethereum. And also right now is the best time for putting your money on ETH because its price now is so affordable. Buy as much as you can then hold it until the price rises and sell it for good profits.
Activity: 253
September 29, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
I'm so jealous of people who invest in such a profitable time. For me, it's like a big lottery win. It seems to me that now the best solution is to buy a cryptocurrency that is the most popular, but for now it is bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
If I were you, I would wait a little longer until the final wave of panic! I think that big players will lower the market even more, which will greatly affect the cost of bitcoin, and the cost of all other coins!
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
 Cry
With your 500$ capital, it's better to invest it directly to cryptos listed already in the market rather than investing it on an ICO that doubles the risk of your money. Although there are legit and promising ICOs out there, it's hard to spot them too so for lesser risk, it's better to invest it in major cryptos with cheap price.

It's hard not to think that you can not find it, I think what's hard is to make a lot of money from them  Grin
Activity: 186
September 19, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
you should buy a books with this money and then you should do imaginary trades in your brain. eventually you understand the market and finally you can invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
With your 500$ capital, it's better to invest it directly to cryptos listed already in the market rather than investing it on an ICO that doubles the risk of your money. Although there are legit and promising ICOs out there, it's hard to spot them too so for lesser risk, it's better to invest it in major cryptos with cheap price.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
Choose altcoins from the top 20 to invest. They are now at a low price and you can earn on their growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

You should invest in altcoins, there is a lot more risks involved in investing in icos and the possibility of you losing your money is greater than if you invest in an an already existing and established altcoin. Just that with the altcoins you would have to wait for the long term to take out profit while icos are more of short term investments
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
Go for the waiting of the mose profitable time when cryptocurrencies will be more stable and promising than they are now. I am sure that it will be soon.
now is the opportunity to buy because almost all altcoins experience price reductions, this is the best opportunity. what makes you doubt? do it immediately before prices will grow again, start investing in BTC or ETH.

My suggestion that if you're going to invest in ICO you need to conduct a research for you to avoid scams and in order to gain profit not to lose it. But, also investing in altcoins would be profitable as the ICO but the difference is much safer than ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: