Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 8. (Read 4636 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
November 03, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
Any better coin with good image like team and the product to back it up , only that market is red for now and it kind of hard to know which way most coin are going as many will not survive the bear but if you do your research well by investing in token like Neo, Eth, Eos, Ltc , Dash and some other great coin I believe you will be happy at last.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 05:31:37 AM
first of all, before you invest in the project, you should get to know him well, learn all that is associated with it, because now a lot of scams.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 28, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
as many here sad do not invest in any ICO the most of them will end in scam !
Just use existing coins like Etherium or Bitcoin the post populary ones !

regards
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
My advice is to go to the exchange to buy some mainstream cryptocurrencies, because now they are cheap, and will definitely bring you profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
Make sure to know that the risk for investing in the cryptocurrency is huge and cant be ignored. Make sure to fully understand its system first. The decision relies on you on when or what you would like to invest. We only give advices but the decision relies on you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 28, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
Currently, I think you should use knowledge, experience and time to thoroughly analyze the project, analyze the market, consult around ... before making a decision related to crypto. Keep the potential electronic coins and, if possible, buy them. I believe, in the near future, you will have big income.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Your capital is not that small. Some start to earn $ 100 and this is quite a good amount. It seems to me that you can earn not by investing in ICO but by trading. I think that you will do much better with such a good initial amount
Activity: 232
October 28, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

You are lucky that you have such a sum when the market became the cheapest. Do not miss the chance and try now to invest as large as possible. Thanks to this, you will be able to climb very large in just a couple of months
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 12, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
I think Electroneum would be a good deal since Electroneum is worth $0.022 per token only that would be a plenty of coins for you to hold. Electroneum has the chance of getting to the top in crypto currency market since the company is targeting mass adoption of blockchain for the public. Already, released an instant peer to peer exchange using a mobile app.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
I think it would be good to invest in Altcoin. Because, ICO or other sites have high risk and there is less chance of profit. But Altcoin is less risky and more likely to benefit.So it would be good to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 12, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
Right now its not recommended to invest on ICO, i would recommend you to invest into bitcoin cause ETF are coming in febuary or in this december, bitcoin also seems the most stable coins right now and the best choices to invest in this bear market.
Activity: 490
October 12, 2018, 01:01:02 PM
You have to decide what you want, if calmly in the future to profit from these investments, then it is better in bitcoin, and if a large profit, then in altcoins, but here it is necessary to be careful, you can lose everything.
Activity: 476
October 12, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
I would suggest to invest in a potential coins.  There are lots of potential coins and while the price now is very dip it a good chance for you to buy.  Try also to make a research on it.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I thought, that you are still a beginner, so you better learn first, to master investment. because the investment is not easy for beginners. must have investment knowledge too. provided we want to learn then the investment will run smoothly.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
I think it's best to invest in blue chips. Invest in strong coins like Ethereum, monero, bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
I think buying coins is more reliable, it will bring you good profit.
As long as you already have enough fund to invest in ICO or buy some cheaper coin we can still able to earned returned of profit ,we need to have knowledge also in order to determine where it is the most secured one .Choose with those potential one to immediately, earning and growing money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
There is nothing too little to invest in the market, $500 today could very well be $5000 in the future. And yes it is good for you to invest in altcoins but you have to be careful with the kind of coins that you are investing in, make sure that you are doing adequate research into the coin. It is better for you to just stick to the top ten best altcoins when you are investing.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
October 09, 2018, 12:19:16 AM

That's enough capital to invest in altcoins. And I don't think you need to invest in ico. because I think there is currently a scam ico. So you better invest in potential altcoins like ethereum, ripple and eos. I think that is altcoins that are likely to increase. And buy if you really intend, and invest for a long time.

Investing in where I think is decided by each person as they gradually understand this market. When investing in A and then using Project A they understand and decide to invest in another project named B.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:32:02 PM
You're capital is pretty much to get started, but if that's what you want and you want to earn bigger, the more you invest the more it will return. I suggest pick an altcoin and study it if it's worth to invest, I won't suggest ICO because I had been scammed by those.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 04:30:01 PM
I now prefer to look for reliable altcoins for profitable long-term investments. To do this, you need to choose coins with an excellent reputation and good potential for further development. For me, such examples today are Ethereum, Ripple and Waves to generate income in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: