Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 7. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 08, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Now, investing on ICO project is not really good and there are too many risks, so I suggest you should use your money to invest some good coins which have the price is under 1 USD such as Ripple, CMT, Stella, Cardano..
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Invest in altcoins. Because in my opinion it is too risky to invest in fresh ICOs at the moment, because none of them can bring good benefits. Research the market and find an altcoin that is pretty deep, buy it and wait for the green market.
Seeing the ICO record this year is indeed very risky to invest in the ICO. now it's safer to invest in Altcoin. Although ICO can provide big benefits, ICO also has a big risk and also requires a long time to benefit from the ICO.
different from investing in Altcoin which can get faster profits, especially if you invest in coins in the top 10 on the market.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 08, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
it's small but not too small, you can even choose the top few coins with that little money even you can invest in bitcoin even though you don't get one bitcoin but you can benefit from such small capital, especially now the price falls. so this is a good time to buy because one day bitcoin will definitely return to high prices and it is even possible for bitcoin to surpass the highest price ever achieved
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
500$ is ok to start with altcoins.
Gradually you will get experience, so try this method, invest in top 100 alts and also select some hidden gems , potential coins which can enter top 100
Activity: 304
November 08, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

BTC is good for any summ, because of number of decimals. In addition, this is the most stable cryptocurrency in the market and you will not regret.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 08, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Find good ICOs, divide sum in equal parts, get tokens and wait for several years. If you are lucky, you will be pretty rich by this time. In other case, 500 was worth it.
I think you should divide your money for your investment and buying a coin.
Then if you start to invest then find an asset that have potential so that the outcome of your investment will ge good and have a lot profit to get. While buy only those coin that also have potential like BTC and ETH so that it will give you lot of earning especially when you hold it for the long time.
Activity: 238
November 08, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Find good ICOs, divide sum in equal parts, get tokens and wait for several years. If you are lucky, you will be pretty rich by this time. In other case, 500 was worth it.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 08, 2018, 05:51:27 AM
With such money you can try to invest in risky coins or try yourself in trading on a small deposit in order to understand whether this suits you or not  Cool
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
Invest in altcoins. Because in my opinion it is too risky to invest in fresh ICOs at the moment, because none of them can bring good benefits. Research the market and find an altcoin that is pretty deep, buy it and wait for the green market.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 08, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
everyone would think differently about the good altcoin for investment. I think you will be confused yourself to choose it, you better invest in the altcoin that you want with the conditions to analyze before deciding to invest in it. don't just say people, but search deeper and deeper for yourself that's better.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
For good profit, you should look for new projects, that are able to show 20000% growth in the nearest future. For stable profit, pick options from top 100.
Activity: 493
November 08, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
the initial investment of $ 500 is good, not too small. and in my opinion it's better to invest in Altcoin than at ICO. because investment in ICO has a big risk and also now many ICOs are scam if we are not good at choosing ICO then we will be fooled. better investment in Altcoin. there are some good altcoins like ethereum, EOS and XRP. it is the top three altcoins in the marketcap. choose altcoin that has lasted a long time and has a large market. and now is the right time to buy because the market is red.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
For now the altcoin price is still low, with the capital you have is certainly enough to buy a few coins, choose the coins you like for example ethereum, then invest your coins, in the future when the price increases you will definitely benefit
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

Pay attention to the community behind the token that you are going to invest. If it is strong enough, you make invest all your money, but be aware of bots.
Activity: 854
November 03, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
I don't think it's not that little but it's better to put it on projects with working products and very reputable team. Even if it performs bad during a bear market, you'll feel better because it has a high probability to rise in value in the future.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
Now you shouldnt invest in icos you can invest bitcoin or altcoins. For example you can buy ethereum and you can wait. I think you can buy 2.5 eth now with your 500 dollar and 2.5 eth will be more than 3k dollar in my opinion in 2 years. If you want to earn more money you can choose the other altcoins which have low marketcap like 5m dollar. But you need to choose legit one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
Yeah, it would be wise to invest in altcoins, why not?
As for me altcoins are volatile and outstanding, they suggest us something new.
Activity: 551
November 03, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

I think it's better not to mess with investing first if you haven't mastered it. because the investment is a high risk, both altcoin and ICO investments are at risk.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
first of all, before you invest in the project, you should get to know him well, learn all that is associated with it, because now a lot of scams.
Fraud is currently widespread in the cryptographic market, so if we want to avoid those projects then it is best not to invest in ICOs, but invest in coins. have been exchanged. That would be safer for us
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
Do not invest in any ICO at the moment. Just find 10 projects that you like. For doing that you will need to research at least 100 ICOs and decide what ICOs do you like more. Than just wait until the token will be live on exchanges and buy then.
Pages:
Jump to: