Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 3. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
Find a good ICO, divide the amount into equal parts, will get tokens and wait a few years. If you're lucky, by the time you'll be quite rich. In another case, 500 was worth it.
ico project this year if there's still good? I don't see any ico success developing their platform this year. their success in sales but not good in the market, even many investors eventually would lose money because the market price does not correspond to the price of the ico that they buy.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 09, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Investing in ICO is a very delicate move. You just spending your time and money to it. Many of ICOs are at pause right now because of the current market situation. Maybe, this are all their tactics to grab ethereum to their investor. Just buy altcoins right now and wait for the market to rise again!
Activity: 168
December 09, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Find a good ICO, divide the amount into equal parts, will get tokens and wait a few years. If you're lucky, by the time you'll be quite rich. In another case, 500 was worth it.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Depending on your trading strategy, you can purchase multiple cryptocurrencies for $500. If you plan to save crypto for a long time, you can buy ETH, EOS, NEO, if you trade every day, you can buy HT, MOAC, BTCP, ELA
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 09, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

BTC is good for any amount due to the number of decimal places. In addition, it is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market and you will not regret.

He posted this thread in MAY 2018 and in may bitcoin price was between 7k$ to7.5k$ which means his capital was low at that to invest bitcoin so with low capital always choose altcoins because you will get many coins with low capital and when price of that grow you will have more chances to get high profit.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

BTC is good for any amount due to the number of decimal places. In addition, it is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market and you will not regret.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 01, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
You can find a very good potential ico to invest your money or use your fiat to some altcoin as you have said you have some experience i will recommend you follow up some good ico site and ranking and see what you can make up.. But be very watchful and read the news some ico site can give good reviews to even scam icos so you will have to make research as those site might lack some research
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:00:53 PM
Hey, trading is a bit risky now, if you ask me. You are betting off, getting in into good ICO investments https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Borden Will Just Hodl.
December 01, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

I been following Mike Novagratz and his moves and simply duplicating those on a smaller scale of course.

Also had the opportunity to invest in Elite Mining early on. With that I own shares and earn dividends regularly. Also Spectre Dividends (SXDT) helps you earn dividends on regular basis.
And yes. They are securities.
copper member
Activity: 72
Borden Will Just Hodl.
December 01, 2018, 03:38:37 PM
With a fund of $ 500 I don't think that is all the problem. How much funds you have can also be investment in all sectors. But it must be remembered, if investment in ICO there is certainly a minimum limit for investment. Jadis every ICO project is of course a different minimum for investment. And to invest or buy an altcoin with a $ 500 fund is already quite large. That way you can benefit from investing in atco, too, for example, you can already learn about the crypto market.
Tell the man to stay away from ICOs unless they have real assets and are better than the projects in the market currently.
Everything is on sale. I dunno why anyone should be risk it with ICOs unless it is something they really believe in and would benefit them first hand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
In my opinion, holding altcoin is a wise thing, as long as it is done at the right time. That is when altcoin prices are falling. To wait for the price to go up, holfibg needs to be done for a few days, a few weeks, or even months. This is what is usually done by reliable investors. In a careful way, altcoin holding can bring huge profits. Maybe in 2018, you have to hold your altcoin. And also do not worry about the decline in altcoin prices, so as not to harm you traders and investors. thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Agree with idea of splitting your funds, but it would be better to form at least 3 groups:
1. For buying low-risk coins like BTC and ETH
2. For buying new coins like DACC. It is more risky, but possible profit is also higher
3. Some reserve in fiat/stable coins. For averaging if the price falls, to buy a new coin if something interesting appears. And if you have only $500 for crypto, you should left at least $200 as a reserve at the beginning.
But it is my opinion and strategy. I don't want to impose.
Activity: 267
November 30, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
There is no need to invest in ICO now. Now many ICOs have fallen below the issuance price. Consider buying valuable altcoins in the secondary market.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 02:59:15 AM
With a fund of $ 500 I don't think that is all the problem. How much funds you have can also be investment in all sectors. But it must be remembered, if investment in ICO there is certainly a minimum limit for investment. Jadis every ICO project is of course a different minimum for investment. And to invest or buy an altcoin with a $ 500 fund is already quite large. That way you can benefit from investing in atco, too, for example, you can already learn about the crypto market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
November 30, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
Before you buying anything make sure you have some btc first, after that try to do some research on altcoins that you like the most.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
I only suggest that you can invest money in Bitcoin or at ETH, if you invest in Altcoin I don't know what will happen in the future, it can be high risk with a scam ICO project, but if you choose both coins I can guarantee it will be far from a scam project.
Activity: 401
November 29, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
For now you are better off investing in ethereum, because prices are too low and now eth is on the rise, so I think it's a good time to hold or buy.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 29, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
I think, you are better off now investing in bitcoin, because the market price has started to increase in recent days, I am sure that in the future btc will reach the highest price and you will enjoy the results.

Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 08:10:33 PM
It's better to invest in an altcoin than to invest in ICO because of the greater risk. You can now find altcoins that have good potential in the future, now crypto market prices tend to fall, so you can take advantage of that momentum.
Activity: 401
November 29, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
In my opinion you are better off investing in NXT, because current prices are still cheap, but this is the best time to look for profits, because the crypto market prices I have seen have started to increase until now.

Pages:
Jump to: