Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 25. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

You can start investing with any capital. That is one of the advantages of this field. For $ 500 you can probably buy two famous altcoins, two younger altcoins, and maybe one or two ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
If this is your last money, then it's better to invest in cryptocurrency in the TOP-10.

If you have a lot of money and you are a risky person, then invest in ICO. In such projects you can earn a lot, but the risks are great
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 28, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Yes, I totally agree with you, since time is first and foremost, profit loves time, so do not expect 1-3 days, I think it's wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
Well, you probably need to take a look of bounties then. Try to be merited and participated in some bounties, it will give you much affect. 
Activity: 309
May 25, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
I will advice you invest in good low cap alt coins. I mean coins below $100m market cap.
This coins have the ability to do *10 before the end of 2018.
Since your capital is small, btc or eth isn't an option to me.
Good luck with your pick.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
In my opinion. for you with a little knowledge about cryptocurrency investing with long term is such a good idea knowing it been circulating longer in the market such as ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice and it would less the risk for your investment to go nothing.
Activity: 896
May 25, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

From my opinion i will suggest splitting int into 2 portion of 250 each 250 on more stable coins like eth or btc and use the other 250 on 2-3 on good ICOs you can gather more ICO information from various influencers on social media or get the ico benchmark reviews from reviews website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
I think that investing in ICO and existing altcoins were good for potential investment. However, if I had to choose personally, I would go for the existing coin since it has been there in the exchange for sometime and it has a market that is stable. I would suggest that you should have to consider on studying what coin you should invest and check the actual market performance for your reference and analysis.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
Nowadays. It is really unworthy to go for ICOs. Going for alts - it is better. And, just invest in a coin that is so promising. Do only long term for now.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 24, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
I suggest that you invest in a stable altcoins because majority of ICO now a days are scam. there are only few who survive in the market. You should study more if you want to make a profit. Your wisdom in cryptocurrency will make a fortune in this field.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 12:52:44 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market.
It's good that you choose to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector,
Even if you have only little knowledge now, just continue to study, it will be useful in the future.

It doesn't matter how big your investment, the most important thing is not to lose your money. It would be better to invest in Altcoins than in ICOs. Most of the time you can have a big discount buying in exchange than participating in ICOs because there are many bounty hunters who dump the tokens/coins after listing in a cryptoexchange.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 23, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I would say any time between now and the next week is going to be a fine time to buy just about any cryptocurrency.  Okay, you should be selective but so many things follow bitcoin that it is a safe bet when bitcoin is down it is a good time to buy.   If bitcoin stays above 7400 you should buy it.  If it goes below that.... it's risky and you should watch out because the price could go down to 5000.

So my recommendation:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Zen
ADA
BAT

These are some good ones
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

Because your new here I suggest to research about the ico you want to invest you can read their whitepaper and review the project is its have a potential to success.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

All i can say is ,it would be wise if you invest in altcoins,those coins which are promising coins, you just need to study and analize the market unlike joining  ico as a beginner you need to have dip knowledge regarding the projects to avoid scam.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
May 23, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
There is a huge possibility of losing your in money in investing ICO, it could be better if you just take it into existing coins in the market. But unfortunately, not all alts have its potentiality of gaining, you should need to be cautious in choosing the good one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 23, 2018, 09:07:10 PM
If I were at your position, as a first-timer, I'd choose a coin for long-term investment. A coin that has been known for a good market reputation and a coin that won't bubble. It is difficult to risk money on things you are not yet knowledgeable. But putting your money on sure coins like bitcoin and ethereum, you lessen that risk. It is also okay to set a portion for altcoins but set it small.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 09:00:38 PM
If you don't have experience, don't invest in ICO because there are too many scams. You will easily lose your money.I would advise you to buy EOS because it is very popular this year. There is great potential. Now the price is very suitable for purchase.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:52:26 PM
investing in ALTcoin would be the wise decision instead of ICO.
if you can find ICO with good potential you can get a bigger profit. and equals investment in altcoin, you should also choose a stable and valuable altcoin. such as ETH, NEO. and the better you start investing in Bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices are reliable and have a future.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
With this amount, i will advice you to invest in altcoins rather than ICOs. For ICOs, some may never make it, or say become successful. Some may become successful and the price during ICO will reduce drastically when it is listed on an exchange. Some ICOs may even run with your money too. But for altcoins, they are already listed on exchanges.
Activity: 127
May 23, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
I think it would be better if you invest in altcoin. because I think that the prospect is good. lots of altcoins that have a good price in the market, so if we manage it well then certainly we will also get a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: