Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 24. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
You with a capital you have certainly could invest on Altcoin but you must be able to choose the best coins. With some Altcoin you have selected of course you should always perform monitoring so that when the price has gone up you can simply sell it. And if you want to invest in ICO I think you have to use a lot of money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
The proportion of risks to invest in ICOs is very high so I think you should put your budget in altcoin. Now I see that there are many altcoins which are performing their best to attract investors like ETH, NEO, EOS, Waves,... so you can pick some of them for your portfolio. However, although ICO is really risky, you know how to determine a good ICO, you also couls earn from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
If you are a novice, then 500$ is no less, I think beginners have so much investment cost is enough, I suggest that you start with the purchase of some mainstream tokens, such as ETH, EOS, ADA, XEM and so on!
If you are a novice, then 500$ is no less, I think beginners have so much investment cost is enough, I suggest that you start with the purchase of some mainstream tokens, such as ETH, EOS, ADA, XEM and so on!
Actually if investing in ICO is profitable if you can find a good ICO but it is now difficult to find a good ICO. So it is for newcomers to crypto better if you invest in altcoin, buy coins that have good potential and wait until prices rise to gain a profit. We must choose a path with a smaller risk but we can still make a profit.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 31, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
The percentage risk to invest in ICO is high, if you do not know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoin is the best way to get more profit and lower risk than ICO investment

If you really want to find a good project then you can always invest in ICO projects whose tokens / coins are already listed on the exchangers. It gives you the full security of your funds and what you should pay attention to is ups and downs and different strategies to make a profit.

Then if you post that you have a little bit it's good because taking risky things with big money is not recommended to do it you have to start with low capital then if you already know about investing here then you can use big money for investment like doubling your money when you start and already produce with it
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 30, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

If you have done the research, maybe you are ready with any possibility that happened even in ico purchase though.
So maybe that will be entirely based on what you expect, because $ 500 will certainly not make you a millionaire if you buy a global coin.

it is better to buy altcoin than the ICO because for me, altcoin is more promising and the altcoin can help me to make more money but it also can give me a bad result if I am making something wrong for choosing the altcoin. I know that there are too many altcoins that could I choose but I think this could be no problem if I can analyze each coin in the top twenty coins list.
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 05:41:04 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

If you have done the research, maybe you are ready with any possibility that happened even in ico purchase though.
So maybe that will be entirely based on what you expect, because $ 500 will certainly not make you a millionaire if you buy a global coin.
Activity: 602
May 29, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Many altcoins have experienced great leaps in the past. Such an Altcoin may be more stable, but it will probably not make a profit a hundred times a year. While the newly released coin or at least its market capitalization is still small, more potential to generate huge profits. But of course more vulnerable also to manipulation. So maybe a combination of both would be good for $ 500 with the current situation.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
May 29, 2018, 02:26:41 AM
There's a lot of icos if you want to invest in them and you have to do some research about them if you don't want to lose your money, also bear in mind that icos is a long term investment so don't panic sell if your investment doesn't perform within a few weeks. I think it's better to choose one coin from top 100 coinmarketcap because most of them has good fundamental for investment.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 29, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

it is better to invest it in bitcoin rather than in ICOs because it is too risky , bitcoin or ethereum I think is fine.and join thw bounty campaign instead of investing in ICO. you will get paid  without needing to invest your hard earned money. I think that is the best thing you could do at this moment where market is unstable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
Since you are a newbie and never invested before, in my opinion just go with either bitcoin or ethereum. I would suggest to buy ethereum if you just want one crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

at a time like this price you can hold your altcoin in the long run because now the market is down and has not shown up and so I prefer to hold altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin price back
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 29, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
Now, of course, it is better to choose the path of Iko than the investment. Bear market will continue in summer, as holidays and people need money. Simultaneously, you can participate in the bounty of the company.
Activity: 346
May 29, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
First of all, listen to what people say, but don't believe nobody. Everybody wants to shill the coins they own or the ICO's they invested in. Don't go all in on one currency or ICO, diversify your bags and do proper research before putting any amount of money on something.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 01:25:34 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Maybe you should start from Altcoin first. I mean choosing ico is really more difficult than we anticipate. With $ 500 I think it is enough to fill your portofolio with two or three altcoins with different potential and level of risk.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
it would be better if you grow up altcoin today because you'll be able to earn a great deal on it if its price increases.
Activity: 728
May 29, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
I suggest you buy the altcoins with those capitals. Moreover, you are new in this crypto. EOS may be a good chance to buy the coin on the market. It is promising and has the good chance to grow bigger because if its smart technology.
However, if you want to invest in ICO, analyze the ICO smartly and carefully. You can try analyzing the Creator.ai.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 12:31:35 AM
I think with $500 you can buy altcoin or token that are under $1 to holding it. Xlm, xrp, and doge is good to be collected. Spread your money to buy them.
For ICO you can participate with small amount. For example just buy $100. But I can't tell you what ICO that you must buy.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 29, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
It's wise if you'll invest it to Ethereum but if you don't like it there's another choice.
You can go with Litecoin and that will be good for holding until the end of the year.
Whatever your plan is, these coins are worth to take.
Activity: 266
May 29, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Maybe the situation in january is very different from today.
For now I'm sure you will not have trouble finding altcoin for the long term, because all the first layer altcoins are available at the buying point.
Pages:
Jump to: