Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 29. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 05:19:44 PM
If you don't have experience then just begin first by investing in altcoin. altcoin is not a bad one to invest, let alone for capital that I think would be increased if able to process and choose the right altcoin to invest. If to altcoin can already produce, then further invest in ICO will be easier.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
Better to invest in some good  Ico and get some bonuss . the risk will be always. the market is too fluctuating now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
 There is so many opportunities now in crypto, I even dont know what to suggest, especially, if we remember, that profit is unpredictable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
May 19, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
The Bitcoin price could drop but there is no guarantee. If you are a long term investor, then it probably doesn’t matter that much whether you buy Bitcoin at $8200 or $7900 because if you sell at $100,000 in a few years it doesn’t really make a difference. However if you are a short term investor, then you may want to wait for another price drop below $8000 to get the best price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Investing in altcoins is a risky deal bro... but don't worry  as long as it's a amount you can afford to loose... just buy a coin with good bolume
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
please survey the market once again before investment it would help you to choose the right time.
Activity: 88
May 19, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
i think altcoin would be the good decision.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
ICOs are the best way to invest but before investing you must looking the best ICO program you need to analysis coin market then you got a best ICO for invest. It also depend on the team and their past experience with crypto projects. every good project have reputable developers.
Activity: 189
May 19, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
TAU is my favorite alt coin at the moment. It is offering some great services. It is providing a tool using which helps to make blockchain. It is a dap coin and is swappable with 150 crypto currencies. The best thing about TAU is the speed. It can handle 10000 transactions per second. I see a lot of potential in TAU and it will be a mainstream coin soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
if you can not first enter the ICO market, because the risk is very large. and it would be better if you buy Altcoin that already exists in the market, then you can trade your coins. I think this is more definite than having to join ICO.
Activity: 185
May 19, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
I think you should go for PRG. It is a cannabis coin and cannabis industry is on the rise and would remain so for few years as it is being legalized. PRG is providing great solutions to cannabis industry such as the first ever cannabis co-working space and the blockchain technology. It is the best cannabis coin available and with its low supply I feel it will do well.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

investing on existing coin is safer than investing in ico. if you wrong choose ico, you will waste your money.
for example, i bought VRTM token on yobit exchange. they paid dividend every 3 months to their token holders. they already paid at 15th may 18.
next dividend is 15th august 18.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 19, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
i would go for both, the great Thing in the cryypto market is that you an reach very very big gain with just investing an Little amount. If you find the Right ico you can for x5 or even x10 Profits Pretty easily
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
I suggest you invest in ICOS. You can choose the right one by reviewing them available in a very successful ICO list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0
Activity: 115
May 19, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
better to search seriously to your bet ICO'S regarding to their whole aspect,, before would you like to invest,,because  some of them are fake,,and I'm sure some viewer her will experience..
-much better to invest in altcoin for the first time,, but invest only to the most popular coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
I advise you to invest in ICO, it is desirable to look at the rating. I would like to advise MoneyToken and Otppay.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
As you have said that your weapon is a small studies about crypto,then i better give you another assignment before entering this risky world and bet your $500
Try to read this first https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750 this can help you add some usefull idea about altcoin investment

And here are the running ico now that you might find ways to invest

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168
Thank you for your information. It is very useful for me. But I still would not reccommend a person who lacks experience go invest in ICOs

Thats why i want him to make it as an assignments,you should have check the links first before saying that i want him to invest all the way,the link i provide is full of knowledgeable ideas about altcoins..

Because if he will only read and internalized what's indicated inside then it will take him more time to evaluate which is which.better read it too,maybe you may learn guidelines to be an investor.

Goodluck and cheers
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 19, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Even though your capital is small you can make decent profits by investing it on some shitcoins but while we invest on shitcoins the risk is more and the rewards also more.I don't think ICO is better to invest if you have very little knowledge about crypto so buy some shitcoins based on the market cap vale or buy the bitcoin and keep it for long term to make money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
If you're looking at long term, I think Trezarcoin is maybe something you should look at. I wrote an article talking about it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invest-in-trezarcoin-3516002
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 11:11:41 AM
If you are new to this business, then you should not invest in ICO, make a choice in favor of the Altcoins. At the moment, there are a lot of ICO scam, so you can lose money, and not make a profit. I recommend you invest $ 500 for a few coins. For example, I definitely recommend you the Eth and EOS, because I'm sure that there will soon be growth
Pages:
Jump to: