Pages:
Author

Topic: What skills should I learn to get freelance work ..?? - page 7. (Read 1829 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 102
some of the work we do online, sometimes makes us disappointed with the reason that the pay is too small. maybe there are some places that haven't been visited, I saw friends making video content on youtube, they are well paid. However, you must have editor skills so that you have content that is far from copyright infringement. I think you should try first.
Merit: 10
The first thing is to consider what you are passionate about this will guide you in getting a skill that will land you a job on freelancers. As far as your services are digitally rendered the demands will keep increasing. For me I advise people to learn how to human required tasks digitally that way your services will always be needed
right, the digital world is currently experiencing rapid development, there are many fields of work that make a lot of money here. especially if we have any hobbies in the digital world, then this can be developed so that it can become a source of income for us. as an example of the crypto world, or if you find it difficult to understand, YouTube can also be used as a job, or the world of marketing, where currently there are many platforms that facilitate it
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
As a freelancer, as a rather weak or unprotected working unit, learning how to tell which customer will pay, or which will scam for payment is a must. Being able to select 1 out of 5 customers and get a well paid contract is something to be learned. Being able to find an hassle-free customer, that knows what he wants and wont force you to redo task 10 times, during first negotiations is a very useful skill. Otherwise freelancer will be either jobless, poor or swamped with work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
The first thing is to consider what you are passionate about this will guide you in getting a skill that will land you a job on freelancers. As far as your services are digitally rendered the demands will keep increasing. For me I advise people to learn how to human required tasks digitally that way your services will always be needed
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
I don't know where you wrote the article, from your experience maybe what you should do is find another company that really appreciates the author. Do not expect high income when you are building a portfolio, you must be as tolerant as possible to accept small rates.

And there is no limit for you to learn new things to meet market interest, but think about the time you have to spend because you have to start from scratch. You are better off looking for other interests that match your skills besides writing.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
I was also just discussing this same thing with a friend of mine today who was looking for job that she will be doing either online or offline. She was asking for skills that she would learn to be able to get online jobs, and I am going to give you the same answer that I have to her today.

The first thing you should do is look at the platforms that are suitable, such Upwork and Fiverr. Look at the type of skills that are available on these platforms, and which of them do you think is naturally suitable for you and is something that you would be passionate about doing? Don’t look at choosing a skill just because of the money you can make from it, rather look at what you would love doing. When you have passion for something, it would move you to get better at that and would keep you going no matter how tough it gets. So, forget about how much you can earn, and go for skills you like and let your passion drive you. When you become good at what you’re doing, you’re going to make money from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
For me I think the most in demand jobs nowadays when it comes in freelancing is web development, graphic designing, copywriter and online teaching. But you still need to know first what kind of freelancing job are you interested and then from that start knowing all the necessary skills in order to end up to that freelance job. Like for example, in web development, you must know programming of course. But this type of freelance usually work for real web developers in the outside world. I'm just adding it since I think it is the most demand freelance job, and who knows, you might like it, because the payment for that kind of job is quite high. But since you said you were writing, you can work as a copywriter tho.

And there are also some websites where you can earn by doing a task, either doing verification stuff and etc.. The only skills you need there is decision making. I forgot the site but I think it's trusted since they have a huge and responsive community.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
It is true that it boils down to interest first before calculating how much you stand to make from it. Unless he does not have interest in writing articles anymore my advice to him will be for him to continue in that field of writing. He should look for more sites like fiverr and opera news that encourage people to apply for writing gigs. Writers on such sites make money writing from home. Programming is also good if he has the ability to cope learning it. Programming is an area that will continue to be in demand just like writing.
Sometimes it’s also good to follow the trend, but the challenge in it would be that getting a job might be hard because of the level of competition that would be involved. A lot of people likes to hop on trending skills and that makes the competition for jobs to be really high and companies would also want to hire the best skilled person they can find, so it’s really hard.

Even writing is a tough one when it comes to getting a job as there are many writers these days, but such things shouldn’t keep you from getting into it, there are always going to challenges to face when you get into such things.
if we are happy with writing, then it is better to do it wholeheartedly. sometimes success comes when we least expect it, where we only focus on our writing, and it is unimaginable, precisely because of the totality we think that focus can produce works that are of interest to many people, so that income seems to flow by itself following our development. Therefore, actually the best effort is to ask yourself personally, because the one who understands us is ourselves
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
I guess it boils down as to what you really love, not what is the latest trend that will give you good money. If you love blockchain, so go for learning software languages. I will just tell you base on m experience, I used to do freelance work years ago about SEO and everything related to it. So I enroll on online courses while taking some projects so really understand and to deliver quality output to my clients.

It is true that it boils down to interest first before calculating how much you stand to make from it. Unless he does not have interest in writing articles anymore my advice to him will be for him to continue in that field of writing. He should look for more sites like fiverr and opera news that encourage people to apply for writing gigs. Writers on such sites make money writing from home. Programming is also good if he has the ability to cope learning it. Programming is an area that will continue to be in demand just like writing.
It would be good  that you would be touching up a certain career if it do really fits out your interest or passion because it would be something that would really make you persevere on learning up things
but it wont be bad that you would really be learning something which is really out of your comfort zone.As long you could able to make profit then that what matter most.
Skills associated would be most likely will be attaching or in related to it so it would really be sensible that you would be learning which is something connected on it
so that you do know on which path you would be taking.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
Sometimes it’s also good to follow the trend, but the challenge in it would be that getting a job might be hard because of the level of competition that would be involved. A lot of people likes to hop on trending skills and that makes the competition for jobs to be really high and companies would also want to hire the best skilled person they can find, so it’s really hard.

Even writing is a tough one when it comes to getting a job as there are many writers these days, but such things shouldn’t keep you from getting into it, there are always going to challenges to face when you get into such things.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello everyone , I wanted to increase my monthly earnings and for that I know I need to have some skills.
Currently I do write articles, but not getting paid as I would like.
Maybe you can search on another freelancer site that pays better than you currently have, writing the articles pay a good amount of money in average so I think it's fine to do it as a side job for freelance.

Some options I thought digital marketing or take a course on blockchain.
Please give me some advice. I want to earn good money and for that I am ready to work hard and learn some good skills which would help me do so.
Digital marketing is pretty good nowadays since everything is currently being advertised on internet so having a digital marketer to help their stuff is pretty common nowadays and you could get a decent income for that especially of how deep you can go with that Digital Marketing. Even though you are going to take a Blockchain course, I think it's always good to learn some programming alongside of Blockchain, maybe you will create some project with the Blockchain course you have learned later, it's a pretty laid-out stuff to learn so highly recommended that.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
I guess it boils down as to what you really love, not what is the latest trend that will give you good money. If you love blockchain, so go for learning software languages. I will just tell you base on m experience, I used to do freelance work years ago about SEO and everything related to it. So I enroll on online courses while taking some projects so really understand and to deliver quality output to my clients.

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Hello everyone , I wanted to increase my monthly earnings and for that I know I need to have some skills.
I am willing to learn some more skills so that I can get good paid freelance work here in this forum or any other freelance website.
Can you please guide me what should I learn.
Please give me some advice. I want to earn good money and for that I am ready to work hard and learn some good skills which would help me do so.

If you explore the marketplace then will see there are vacancies for every kind of job. Companies from a developed countries like to use freelances to get their job done because of cost-effectiveness and better quality. Just focus on any skill that you will not be bored with when learning. Developing skills based on personal interest will fasten your skill-up process.

Digital marketing could be one of the biggest industries in the future. It's a good choice for the long term.
The more vacancies for freelancers I think this is our opportunity to earn extra income,
that's why we need to improve our skills or if really interested in a new skill i think we can learn it,
on the internet there are many vacancies for freelancers and it is better to look for vacancies on trusted sites

It still takes time to learn a skill or hone one. It is really easy to say that there are a lot of people now hiring freelancers, but the most difficult part is if you can be hired because of the competition now. It really requires that you be the best among the rest because a lot of people are the same with your skills, so you need to be learning more and also, this will take more time to learn, so you should have patience.
Indeed, the existence of competition will make our opportunities will be small to work,
but on the other hand competition also makes us not want to lose just like that and maybe for some people it triggers to continue to grow and learn skills,
maybe it's better to take the positive side even though it won't be that easy

Without competition, I believe we would not strive for more knowledge, which is why most of the people I know now are taking online courses and obtaining certificates to demonstrate that they are more skilled. It takes a lot of time and effort to create, but if you get hired, you'll get your money's worth. Learning is simply a process that allows us to better ourselves, so we must motivate ourselves.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
I am willing to learn some more skills so that I can get good paid freelance work here in this forum or any other freelance website.

If you explore the marketplace then will see there are vacancies for every kind of job. Companies from a developed countries like to use freelances to get their job done because of cost-effectiveness and better quality. Just focus on any skill that you will not be bored with when learning. Developing skills based on personal interest will fasten your skill-up process.

Digital marketing could be one of the biggest industries in the future. It's a good choice for the long term.
The more vacancies for freelancers I think this is our opportunity to earn extra income,
that's why we need to improve our skills or if really interested in a new skill i think we can learn it,
on the internet there are many vacancies for freelancers and it is better to look for vacancies on trusted sites

It still takes time to learn a skill or hone one. It is really easy to say that there are a lot of people now hiring freelancers, but the most difficult part is if you can be hired because of the competition now. It really requires that you be the best among the rest because a lot of people are the same with your skills, so you need to be learning more and also, this will take more time to learn, so you should have patience.
Indeed, the existence of competition will make our opportunities will be small to work,
but on the other hand competition also makes us not want to lose just like that and maybe for some people it triggers to continue to grow and learn skills,
maybe it's better to take the positive side even though it won't be that easy
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Interestingly web dev is still something that could be earning a decent money. Now I know that it is easier than back in the day and I know that it is not really sought out like crazy, the demand for web dev is not high, but do you know why it could still make some cash? Simply because most proper devs move way above web dev, they look for better software related jobs, they don't just build you a wordpress website, why would a guy who could earn 5k easily building a great system, work for you to make 100 bucks worth of website?

So, if you perfect that craft, there is a limited amount of request compared to other developers, but you could at the very least be top of something small. Build a portfolio of many websites, and you could get that little amount of demand and make a good return. The world is filled with people who will always want a new website.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

Merit: 14
Technology is evolving at a lightning speed.  With that, more and more young people want to give up the dedicated desks in the office and go freelance from all over the world.  Wanting to be a freelancer, you must know how to control your time and be confident in your decisions, be persistent and patient, be passionate about the work you have chosen, cultivate knowledge, learn from people who have  experience in your chosen field.
Activity: 546
First you have to love your job, starting from creating content, making videos, and your patience comes first. everyone wants to get a better income, because financial needs are a priority in meeting the needs of life. You can use Google subsidiaries like YouTube, Blogger and several other platforms like Bitcointalk.org, Fiverr and several others. The key lies in you, how much time you can spend to get everything done.
Activity: 882

I agree with you.i am also want to know about this.I feel so boring.so i also increase my monthly income.Many of Frelenching company suggests to me complete a course what do you work this basis.I wanna a good trader but it's to be possible for me.There are many web site to stable a working.But need a long time then you a successful freelancers and income a good profit per months.You can visit youtube and search a what you kind of  you work.But personally i suggest you a complete graphic design course.       
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club

Pages:
Jump to: